What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 20 Rounder Draft (2 Viewers)

Not liking the remaining QBs, so I'll go with one that is likely to start at least for this year...

6.14 Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, BUF

Tried to PM Radballs, but his box is full...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please PM Radballs, it is not allowing me to send it via phone (keeps saying error). Thank you

A big #### you to commuterman for pulling the rug out frOm under me. Wanted to take Pierre with of my last 2 rd picks. Couldn't believe I almost had a shot at him here. Sob!

8.09 James Starks rb gb

Please pm next

A big #### you to commuterman for pulling the rug out frOm under me. Wanted to take Pierre with of my last 2 rd picks. Couldn't believe I almost had a shot at him here. Sob!

8.09 James Starks rb gb

Please pm next
:thumbdown: This is getting old....you have time for a long comment but no time to PM the next guy up? :rant: You have over 1800 posts and more than half of them end with "please PM next".

Sorry for the rant all.

8.10 Steve Smith WR, NYG

pm'g fro and rene

A big #### you to commuterman for pulling the rug out frOm under me. Wanted to take Pierre with of my last 2 rd picks. Couldn't believe I almost had a shot at him here. Sob! 8.09 James Starks rb gbPlease pm next
Ahh stick it yourself fiddles!!I could easily say the same to you as I was looking for DeSean Jackson in the third round and Kolb in the seventh round... What goes around comes around :hophead: :boxing:

8.09 James Starks rb gb

Please pm next
:thumbdown: This is getting old....you have time for a long comment but no time to PM the next guy up? :rant: You have over 1800 posts and more than half of them end with "please PM next".

Sorry for the rant all.

8.10 Steve Smith WR, NYG

pm'g fro and rene
I think the new PM system has some folks messed up. I know I hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread