What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gamma PDSL Commentary (1 Viewer)

FUBAR

Footballguy
2.08 - 2.13 MAJOR QB run! :excited:

I had considered going with another position but figured there was no chance Rivers would make it back and I didn't like the odds of one of the others to make it back either.

Nicks went early but I like the kid a lot. He might have fallen to 2.03, so it comes down to McFadden (who I personally would have taken) vs. Forte. :unsure:

Finley certainly grabs my attention, seems a tad early but he wasn't making it back so he had to take him there. That's the real challenge in these leagues, not taking "best value", but taking the guys you want who otherwise you won't get.

I like my Rice / Rivers start, a little R&R is always a good thing.

My team so far:

1.07 Calvin Johnson: With this being a PPR league I wanted a top notch WR and I got that in Calvin Johnson. He finishedth in one of my ppr leagues last year and I think with a healthy Matthew Stafford he will have no problem finishing 4th in the league again, if not having an excellent chance finishing 1st at wr in PPR.

2.10 Tom Brady: In another league I'm in with similir scoring Tom Brady finished 1st in the QB rankings and I knew I wanted a top notch QB in this league with 6pts. per TD's. I knew if I didn't take one here a run would start and there wouldn't be any top notch QB's left in the third so this pick was a no brainer for me.

I'm excited about my start so far and look forward to how the rest of the draft goes.

6 out of the last 7 pickes were QB's, crazy. I sure like being in the middle of a round becaues I don't miss out on a lot of runs. Compared to being at the end or the begining of a round like I was in WSL, sometimes if you don't think ahead you will miss out on runs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Turner was taken, I considered him at 2.12 and again at 3.05, probably the SOD. Just didn't line up with my plan.

Well not liking what I did at all. Wish I had gone Rivers in the 2nd and Boldin in the 5th instead of Stafford and Fitzgerald. Than I would really like my team. Right now.

Nice pick Ref

Well not liking what I did at all. Wish I had gone Rivers in the 2nd and Boldin in the 5th instead of Stafford and Fitzgerald. Than I would really like my team. Right now. Nice pick Ref
5.01 Pictus Cat Cedric Benson, CIN, RB225.12 Stinkin Ref Anquan Boldin, BAL, WR26Both of these picks caught my attention.

Well not liking what I did at all. Wish I had gone Rivers in the 2nd and Boldin in the 5th instead of Stafford and Fitzgerald. Than I would really like my team. Right now. Nice pick Ref
I prefer the Fitz/Stafford combo myself. Was really bummed about the Stafford pick. Have him rated highly and felt very comfortable with him as my starting QB and felt he'd be there in the 5th. So really bummed to see him gone.At the 2.2 pick for me it was between a top tier TE or Fitz and I went with Finley.

So I got stuck taking Mark Sanchez in the 6th and I'm very down on Sanchez.

When a team like Hell Toupee uses a first and fifth round pick on a QB it succeeds in doing two things. Leaving me with a mediocre QB and leaving his team mediocre at 1-2 other positions so basically making it difficult for both of us to compete.

So I got stuck taking Mark Sanchez in the 6th and I'm very down on Sanchez.When a team like Hell Toupee uses a first and fifth round pick on a QB it succeeds in doing two things. Leaving me with a mediocre QB and leaving his team mediocre at 1-2 other positions so basically making it difficult for both of us to compete.
Agreed.

So I got stuck taking Mark Sanchez in the 6th and I'm very down on Sanchez.When a team like Hell Toupee uses a first and fifth round pick on a QB it succeeds in doing two things. Leaving me with a mediocre QB and leaving his team mediocre at 1-2 other positions so basically making it difficult for both of us to compete.
Agreed.
with 24 roster spots you might be able to cover your ### at some posiitons....QB might not be one..after 15 or so it gets shakey...

Agreed.
I dont think I agree with this. I think you can overcome other positions way more than QB. I drafted QB in 2 and 5 in WSL and love my team way more there than here. And watching how the players I took are going in this draft makes me really like it. I am going to have to draft 4 QB's at least. Well good thing we have 24 man roster here. Really making little difference.

I'm using a polar opposite strategy I used in the WSL . I'm in a heap of trouble at RB but I'm curious about the outcome.

5.01 Pictus Cat Cedric Benson, CIN, RB225.12 Stinkin Ref Anquan Boldin, BAL, WR26Both of these picks caught my attention.
I drafted Benson RB 22. WSL had him RB 25 in the ballpark with F Jones & Green. News has been positive since then, he has performed higher than that in the past, his attempts should increase and some rec. in the west coast. Carson's hissy make QB and scoring ops a concern, but I think the job is his to lose and touches will increase.ETA - Team so farSchaubFoster, BensonWallace, TOWinslow, Gonzo

Well this is a little different. I usually don't like my team or I think its OK but usually has a major hole that if I get past I'll be all right.

I like this team thru 7 rounds as much or better than any survivor team I have ever drafted.

Brees

McCoy

Turner

Britt

M Thomas

Graham

Cook

Stud QB, Two good RBs, Two Good WRs that will be WR1 on thier team, Two great young upside TEs

If I don't screw things up from here I'm loving things at the quarter pole.

Agreed.
with 24 roster spots you might be able to cover your ### at some posiitons....QB might not be one..after 15 or so it gets shakey...
:yes: that's why Im happy to have rivers and tebow. Hurting at rb and te, but ill put my wr and qb against anyone. Rivers/tebow and Austin/rice/crabtree. Hopefully min and sf figure out their qbs.

'Yellow Line is Unoffcial said:
Well this is a little different. I usually don't like my team or I think its OK but usually has a major hole that if I get past I'll be all right.I like this team thru 7 rounds as much or better than any survivor team I have ever drafted.BreesMcCoyTurnerBrittM ThomasGrahamCookStud QB, Two good RBs, Two Good WRs that will be WR1 on thier team, Two great young upside TEsIf I don't screw things up from here I'm loving things at the quarter pole.
Yes great start. No glaring hole, a few guys with stud potential, two deep already at TE. Just need to use the final 17 picks to fill in the holes.

'FUBAR said:
Agreed.
:yes: that's why Im happy to have rivers and tebow. Hurting at rb and te, but ill put my wr and qb against anyone. Rivers/tebow and Austin/rice/crabtree. Hopefully min and sf figure out their qbs.
Tebow's a risky pick if he does not get the starting job but if he does I think he'll be a great pick. Had I felt he'd no doubt be the starter I'd have picked him over Sanchez at 6.2 all day long and felt solid as hell with my QB spot. I'm still not sure how good of an NFL QB Tebow can be and his value is diminished a little in a 6 pt per TD passing league, but I still think he's borderline top 10 in this format IF he gets the starting job.

'Yellow Line is Unoffcial said:
Well this is a little different. I usually don't like my team or I think its OK but usually has a major hole that if I get past I'll be all right.I like this team thru 7 rounds as much or better than any survivor team I have ever drafted.BreesMcCoyTurnerBrittM ThomasGrahamCookStud QB, Two good RBs, Two Good WRs that will be WR1 on thier team, Two great young upside TEsIf I don't screw things up from here I'm loving things at the quarter pole.
Yes great start. No glaring hole, a few guys with stud potential, two deep already at TE. Just need to use the final 17 picks to fill in the holes.
IMO....not big on the start at WR.....but I've never been a huge fan of the TEN or JAX WR's for fantasy production....and I'm definately not on the Britt train....QB in TEN...?...

IMO....not big on the start at WR.....but I've never been a huge fan of the TEN or JAX WR's for fantasy production....and I'm definately not on the Britt train....QB in TEN...?...
Take a look at Britt's game logs when Kerry Collins is the QB and compare to when Vince Young is the QB. Startling difference. Kerry Collins sucks. Point being Britt could not overcome VY but if you can produce with Kerry Collins as your QB you don't need a whole lot from that position to do well. Situation reminds me of Roddy White a few years back when Matt Ryan entered the league. Roddy was coming off a huge second half of the season but was being devalued in leagues because of the possibility he'd have a rookie QB throwing to him. But Roddy threw up his huge second half with Chris Redman throwing to him so at the time I was unconcerned with who his next QB would be because if you can perform with Chris Redman as your QB you can perform with almost any NFL QB.

I'm using a polar opposite strategy I used in the WSL . I'm in a heap of trouble at RB but I'm curious about the outcome.
I have also but I loved my team thereQB Stafford. Yikes and nothing much else left out there. Hate it and should have gone QB in round 2RB: Matthews, Leshoure. I like my start even though wish I had gone something different in round 3 and got Beanie in 6WR: White, Fitz, Holmes. Best in the leagueTE: Gresham. Yep. Not impressed here but at least there is draftable commodities still out there

Take a look at Britt's game logs when Kerry Collins is the QB and compare to when Vince Young is the QB. Startling difference. Kerry Collins sucks. Point being Britt could not overcome VY but if you can produce with Kerry Collins as your QB you don't need a whole lot from that position to do well. Situation reminds me of Roddy White a few years back when Matt Ryan entered the league. Roddy was coming off a huge second half of the season but was being devalued in leagues because of the possibility he'd have a rookie QB throwing to him. But Roddy threw up his huge second half with Chris Redman throwing to him so at the time I was unconcerned with who his next QB would be because if you can perform with Chris Redman as your QB you can perform with almost any NFL QB.
I have both of these guys in the top 45 or so....but neither in the top 25.....I'm not saying Britt won't put up some numbers, he will, no matter who is throwing the ball....he may in fact be the #1 WR on his team, but when I think of #1's...he isn't the first to come to mind by any means...defacto.....a third of his TD's came in one game and almost a third of his yardage came in that same game as well....he only had one other game over 100 yards....that team was a mess last year and I have heard they are looking to going back and establishing more of an emphasis on the running game....has he turned the corner and become a legit NFL #1 WR...I don't know....I'm just not as high on him as others...

I may actually even like Thomas a little better as he is a little more consitent....I remember carrying him on a team all year last year, but never started him....(not that he maybe didn't outproduce one of my starters on any given week)...I guess he was one of those that just seemed to produce enough not to cut...

I like the rest of your start but was just generating some discussion about these two...

My team so far:

QB: T. Brady

RB: K. Moreno, S. Greene, M. Lynch

WR: C. Johnson, J. Knox

TE: V. Davis

Went with a stud QB in round two in Brady so I don't feel the need to back him up with another high pick. Went with what I consider a top 5 TE in Davis in round three and once again I don't feel the need to back him up with another high pick right away. Because of the fact that I went early with TE and QB I felt like I could use the middle rounds on drafting 3 RB's who start for their teams and between those 3 I should get two decent scores each week. Got a stud WR in the 1st in Calvin Johnson who I feel with a healthy Stafford could easly finish in the top 3 for WR's if not 1st overal. Then in the 7th I went for a high upside WR in Knox who is the #1 WR on a high powered passing attack. At worse Knox should be able to get me about 7 very good weeks and with best ball I am ok with that.

I feel my team is ok. Nothing spectaculer. I guess we will see if waiting on RB's and WR's early on will hurt my team or not. I just wanted to try something different then what I have done in the past and see how it works out.

My team so far:

Went with a stud QB in round two in Brady so I don't feel the need to back him up with another high pick. Went with what I consider a top 5 TE in Davis in round three and once again I don't feel the need to back him up with another high pick right away. Because of the fact that I went early with TE and QB I felt like I could use the middle rounds on drafting 3 RB's who start for their teams and between those 3 I should get two decent scores each week. Got a stud WR in the 1st in Calvin Johnson who I feel with a healthy Stafford could easly finish in the top 3 for WR's if not 1st overal. Then in the 7th I went for a high upside WR in Knox who is the #1 WR on a high powered passing attack. At worse Knox should be able to get me about 7 very good weeks and with best ball I am ok with that.

I feel my team is ok. Nothing spectaculer. I guess we will see if waiting on RB's and WR's early on will hurt my team or not. I just wanted to try something different then what I have done in the past and see how it works out.
I'm not knocking the Knox pick at all, as I was considering him this round also but you may want to double check last year's Chicago stats again. They ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the league in almost every statistical category.

My team so far:

I'm not knocking the Knox pick at all, as I was considering him this round also but you may want to double check last year's Chicago stats again. They ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the league in almost every statistical category.
It was the first year under a complicated Mike Martz offense, I'm just speculating that the passing offense will improve and will put up more points. They may not but I'm guessing in year 2 they will be better.

Yeah well, I got burned on the QB/TE runs, not looking good for me.

QB - Fitzpatrick

RB - Forte, Best, Grant

WR - Nicks, Dez, Mike Williams SEA

TE - Keller

Yeah well, I got burned on the QB/TE runs, not looking good for me.QB - FitzpatrickRB - Forte, Best, GrantWR - Nicks, Dez, Mike Williams SEATE - Keller
I think your round 5-7 picks is where your draft took a turn for the worse. There were a couple TEs I like better than Keller but I can understand the pick. But if you're going to wait until 15-20 QBs go before you draft one, you've got to take 2 as soon as you can. Otherwise, you'll end up with a very low end QB1 and may not even have a valid QB2 right now. I think you should have passed on Grant and grabbed a sure QB starter in Campbell. I also think the BMW pick was a big mistake. You could have shored up QB or TE with that pick. Good news is with 24 rounds you can draft a lot of depth and hopefully hit a few home runs. I'm curious how'll you'll finish your draft.

QB - P.Manning

RB - Bradshaw, Ingram, Pierre Thomas

WR - AJ, VJackson, Branch, Jacoby Jones

TE - Pettigrew, Watson

Liking it so far. Stud QB but not sure what I'll do for QB2. Definitely some health concerns with my RBs and where Ingram lands but the potential is there. I'll need to fill in some depth. Great WR1/2. Will be thrilled if I can get Branch's production from last year. Jacoby either helps insure AJ or hopefully starts somewhere else. TE is really deep this year-happy with Pettigrew in the 5th and someone in Cleveland still has to catch the balls and Watson proved to be a great option last year. I don't see much difference this year and was my TE2 target.

QB: Romo, McCoy

RB: Peterson, Felix

WR: Bowe, Steve Johnson, AJ Green

TE: Gronkowski, Miller

Was really hoping Ryan Williams was going to make it to me here. I have a bad feeling how my RBs after Peterson are going to look. I missed out on Owen Daniels in the 4th who I was targeting, and having him would have really upgraded my TE1 over Gronk. I like Stevie though so hopefully I didn't miss out on much. Like my WRs/QBs so far. Overall I'm probably in the middle of teams.

QB- Sanchez, Newton

RB- Mcfadden, Deangleo, Ronnie Brown, Mike Bush

WR- Maclin, Collie, Burleson

TE- Finley

Mistakes:

1. Should have picked a QB at 2.2 instead of Finely. Love Finley but QB availability at 6.2 when I felt forced to take Sanchez was way worse than available TE's.

2. Ronnie Brown at 7.15. I did not have Michael Bush yet but knew I was about to pick him. RB's were solid enough at this point I should have used pick on any other position.

3. Wanting Cam Newton so badly at 9.15 I rushed the pick instead of taking the time to see the only team picking before I picked again, Nugget, did not have a TE and two QB's. Granted if I'd lost Newton I'd have felt terrible but chances are he would be there which means I should have picked Moeaki at 9.15 who Nugget ended up taking with one of his next two pics. Had I gone Moeaki first I'm inclined to think I could have had Newton two picks later.

Major just misses in order of most painful:

1. Passed on QB's at the 3/4 turn because I thought I could get Stafford at 5.15. Missed him by 4 picks. Consider Stafford top 10.

2. Missed Javhid Best by one pick. Have Best as a top 10 RB but think he'll really be top 5 if he's healthy.

3. Missed Jerome Simpson by a few picks. QB is an issue but I had him as a solid WR2 with Palmer so he can afford some drop and still be good value.

4. Missing Moeki by one.Would have been a solid second TE.

There are things I liked about the team but right now I'm just OK with the team with QB being my major concern. I'll accentuate the positives more when I post my final roster.

QB - B. Roethlisberger PIT, K. Orton DEN

RB - J. Charles KC, B. Green-Ellis NE, L. Tomlinson NYJ, S. Vereen ®, T. Jones ®, D. Carter ®

WR - B. Marshall MIA, P. Garcon IND, M. Manningham NYG, J. Jones ®, D. Avery STL, N. Washington TEN, L. Murphy OAK

TE - O. Daniels HOU, J. Shockey CAR, J. Dreesen HOU

D/ST - NE Patriots, CLE Browns

K - R. Gould CHI, S. Suisham PIT

Charles in round 1 was an automatic. I was hoping for one of Rivers/Roth in the 2nd, since I think there is a drop off after them. I contemplated Vernon Davis in the 3rd, but I really like Marshall's chances to improve on his numbers from last year. Luckily Daniels was available in the 4th.

Garcon and Manningham are a great 2A and 2B combo at WR, as are BJGE and LT at RB.

I'm really liking this team so far.

QB - B. Roethlisberger PIT, K. Orton DEN

RB - J. Charles KC, B. Green-Ellis, L. Tomlinson NYJ

WR - B. Marshall MIA, P. Garcon IND, M. Manningham NYG, J. Jones (Rookie)

TE - O. Daniels

Charles in round 1 was an automatic. I was hoping for one of Rivers/Roth in the 2nd, since I think there is a drop off after them. I contemplated Vernon Davis in the 3rd, but I really like Marshall's chances to improve on his numbers from last year. Luckily Daniels was available in the 4th.

Garcon and Manningham are a great 2A and 2B combo at WR, as are BJGE and LT at RB.

I'm really liking this team so far.
I'm glad you passed on Vernon Davis, that's who I was targeting in round 3 after going QB in round 2. :thumbup: :popcorn:

QB Stafford, McNabb

RB Matthews, Leshoure, Choice

WR White, Fitz, Holmes, Floyd

TE Gresham

Yep. I stlll dont like this team. I feel alot like Meno. Should have taken QB in 2nd instead of Fitz. Wish I did not take Matthews either but there was no TE I liked anyways. But if I get QB in 2nd maybe I grab TE in 5th and Beanie in the 6th. Just many mistakes but I came in wanting to try different strategy than WSL and going QB in 5th-6th was the plan but it was shot to hell this time around.

Even though I dont mind the McNabb pick. Rather have him than Fitz, Palmer(just because of the retirement talk), or any other QB at that point. Will probably grab 4 to make up for misses. I like my RB but they could be hit or miss. Grab some more though and hope. WR's rock and wont go too deep there. TE is okay and I need another but there is names I stlll like out there.

QB: Rivers, Tebow

RB: Rice, Hightower, Scott

WR: Austin, Rice, Crabtree

TE: Hernandez, Olsen

K:

D/ST: Bears

Not liking this team too much either. Comfortable with a stud QB along with a high risk / reward backup, and I like the talent of my WR trio but too many questions surround them (like who will throw them the rock?). Likewise, you aren't going to find a more talented duo at TE but they aren't FF studs. Of course, I drafted much of this team without paying close attention while at Disney World so it could be worse.

2.16 Pictus Cat Matt Schaub, HOU, QB9

9.01 Pictus Cat Carson Palmer, CIN, QB26

1.01 Pictus Cat Arian Foster, HOU, RB1

5.01 Pictus Cat Cedric Benson, CIN, RB22

12.16 Pictus Cat Toby Gerhart, MIN, RB49

15.01 Pictus Cat Darren Sproles, FA, RB53

3.01 Pictus Cat Mike Wallace, PIT, WR8

7.01 Pictus Cat Terrell Owens, CIN/FA, WR33

8.16 Pictus Cat Randy Moss, FA, WR44

10.16 Pictus Cat Derrick Mason, BAL, WR57

14.16 Pictus Cat Donald Driver, GB, WR64

4.16 Pictus Cat Kellen Winslow, TB, TE7

6.16 Pictus Cat Tony Gonzalez, ATL, TE17

16.16 Pictus Cat John Kasay, CAR, PK27

17.01 Pictus Cat Rian Lindell, BUF, PK28

11.01 Pictus Cat New York Jets, DST2

13.01 Pictus Cat Houston Texans, DST27

4.15 Duckboy Eli Manning, NYG, QB13

5.02 Duckboy Jay Cutler, CHI, QB14

1.02 Duckboy Chris Johnson, TEN, RB2

8.15 Duckboy Danny Woodhead, NE, RB41

17.02 Duckboy Cadillac Williams, TB, RB63

3.02 Duckboy Wes Welker, NE, WR9

6.15 Duckboy Santana Moss, WSH, WR32

7.02 Duckboy Chad Ochocinco, CIN, WR34

9.02 Duckboy Hines Ward, PIT, WR45

12.15 Duckboy Lee Evans, BUF, WR61

2.15 Duckboy Dallas Clark, IND, TE4

15.02 Duckboy Jacob Tamme, IND, TE27

14.15 Duckboy Dan Carpenter, MIA, PK18

16.15 Duckboy Olindo Mare, SEA, PK26

10.15 Duckboy Pittsburgh Steelers, DST1

11.02 Duckboy Philadelphia Eagles, DST3

13.02 Duckboy Carolina Panthers, DST28

2.14 Gamma1210 Tony Romo, DAL, QB8

8.14 Gamma1210 Colt McCoy, CLE, QB25

1.03 Gamma1210 Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB3

5.03 Gamma1210 Felix Jones, DAL, RB23

10.14 Gamma1210 Donald Brown, IND, RB48

3.03 Gamma1210 Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR10

4.14 Gamma1210 Steve Johnson, BUF, WR23

7.03 Gamma1210 A.J. Green, ROOK, WR35

12.14 Gamma1210 Mark Clayton, STL, WR60

15.03 Gamma1210 Eddie Royal, DEN, WR65

6.14 Gamma1210 Rob Gronkowski, NE, TE16

9.03 Gamma1210 Heath Miller, PIT, TE19

14.14 Gamma1210 Ryan Longwell, MIN, PK17

16.14 Gamma1210 Phil Dawson, CLE, PK25

11.03 Gamma1210 Green Bay Packers, DST4

13.03 Gamma1210 Denver Broncos, DST29

2.13 Atomic Punk Ben Rothlesberger, PIT, QB7

10.13 Atomic Punk Kyle Orton, DEN, QB30

1.04 Atomic Punk Jamaal Charles, KC, RB4

7.04 Atomic Punk BenJarvus Green-Ellis, NE, RB29

9.04 Atomic Punk LaDanian Tomlinson, NYJ, RB42

3.04 Atomic Punk Brandon Marshall, MIA, WR11

5.04 Atomic Punk Pierre Garcon, IND, WR24

6.13 Atomic Punk Mario Manningham, NYG, WR31

8.13 Atomic Punk Julio Jones, ROOK, WR43

12.13 Atomic Punk Donnie Avery, STL, WR59

4.13 Atomic Punk Owen Daniels, HOU, TE6

15.04 Atomic Punk Jeremy Shockey, CAR, TE28

14.13 Atomic Punk Robbie Gould, CHI, PK16

16.13 Atomic Punk Shaun Suisham, PIT, PK24

11.04 Atomic Punk New England Patriots, DST5

13.04 Atomic Punk Cleveland Browns, DST30

2.12 FUBAR Phillip Rivers, SD, QB6

7.05 FUBAR Tim Tebow, DEN, QB20

14.12 FUBAR Vince Young, FA, QB32

1.05 FUBAR Ray Rice, BAL, RB5

8.12 FUBAR Tim Hightower, ARZ, RB40

10.12 FUBAR Bernard Scott, CIN, RB47

3.05 FUBAR Miles Austin, DAL, WR12

4.12 FUBAR Sidney Rice, MIN, WR22

5.05 FUBAR Michael Crabtree, SF, WR25

13.05 FUBAR Danario Alexander, STL, WR62

15.05 FUBAR Earl Bennett, CHI, WR66

6.12 FUBAR Aaron Hernandez, NE, TE15

9.05 FUBAR Greg Olsen, CHI, TE20

16.12 FUBAR Josh Scobee, JAX, PK23

11.05 FUBAR Chicago Bears, DST6

12.12 FUBAR Cincinnati Bengals, DST26

2.11 Yellow Line Drew Brees, NO, QB5

10.11 Yellow Line Matt Hasselback, SEA, QB29

1.06 Yellow Line LeSean McCoy, PHI, RB6

3.06 Yellow Line Michael Turner, ATL, RB13

8.11 Yellow Line James Starks, GBP, RB39

4.11 Yellow Line Kenny Britt, TEN, WR21

6.11 Yellow Line Mike Thomas, JAX, WR30

9.06 Yellow Line Jacoby Ford, OAK, WR46

5.06 Yellow Line Jimmy Graham, NO, TE8

7.06 Yellow Line Jared Cook, TEN, TE18

14.11 Yellow Line Neil Rackers, HOU, PK15

15.06 Yellow Line Ryan Succop, KC, PK19

16.11 Yellow Line Connor Barth, TB, PK22

11.06 Yellow Line Baltimore Ravens, DST7

12.11 Yellow Line Washington Redskins, DST25

13.06 Yellow Line Buffalo Bills, DST31

2.10 Krsone21 Tom Brady, NE, QB4

8.10 Krsone21 Jason Campbell, OAK, QB24

4.10 Krsone21 Knowshon Moreno, DEN, RB21

5.07 Krsone21 Shonne Greene, NYJ, RB24

6.10 Krsone21 Marshawn Lynch, SEA, RB28

16.10 Krsone21 Kendall Hunter, ROOK, RB62

1.07 Krsone21 Calvin Johnson, DET, WR1

7.07 Krsone21 Johnny Knox, CHI, WR36

9.07 Krsone21 Davone Bess, MIA, WR47

13.07 Krsone21 Anthony Armstrong, WSH, WR63

15.07 Krsone21 Jordan Shipley, CIN, WR67

3.07 Krsone21 Vernon Davis, SF, TE5

10.10 Krsone21 Brent Celek, PHI, TE24

14.10 Krsone21 Adam Vinatieri, IND, PK14

11.07 Krsone21 Atlanta Falcons, DST8

12.10 Krsone21 Indianapolis Colts, DST24

4.09 Rudnicki Joe Flacco, BAL, QB12

6.09 Rudnicki David Garrard, JAX, QB19

1.08 Rudnicki Maurice Jones Drew, JAX, RB7

3.08 Rudnicki Peyton Hillis, CLE, RB14

9.08 Rudnicki Mike Tolbert, SD, RB46

15.08 Rudnicki Montario Hardesty, CLE, RB54

2.09 Rudnicki Reggie Wayne, IND, WR7

7.08 Rudnicki Steve Smith, CAR, WR37

8.09 Rudnicki Lance Moore, NO, WR42

10.09 Rudnicki James Jones, GB, WR55

16.09 Aaron Rudnicki Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ, WR72

5.08 Rudnicki Chris Cooley, WSH, TE9

11.08 Rudnicki Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN, TE25

14.09 Rudnicki David Buehler, DAL, PK13

12.09 Rudnicki Miami Dolphins, DST23

13.08 Rudnicki Jacksonville Jaguars, DST32

2.08 Shadowfax Peyton Manning, IND, QB3

4.08 Shadowfax Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG, RB20

6.08 Shadowfax Mark Ingram, ROOK, RB27

7.09 Shadowfax Pierre Thomas, NO, RB30

13.09 Shadowfax Chris Ivory, NO, RB50

1.09 Shadowfax Andre Johnson, HOU, WR2

3.09 Shadowfax Vincent Jackson, SD, WR13

8.08 Shadowfax Deion Branch, NE, WR41

10.08 Shadowfax Jacoby Jones, HOU, WR56

15.09 Shadowfax Jason Hill, JAX, WR68

5.09 Shadowfax Brandon Pettigrew, DET, TE10

9.09 Shadowfax Ben Watson, CLE, TE21

14.08 Shadowfax Billy Cundiff, BAL, PK12

16.08 Shadowfax Jay Feely, ARZ, PK21

11.09 Shadowfax New York Giants, DST9

12.08 Shadowfax Seattle Seahawks, DST22

1.10 HellToupee Michael Vick, PHI, QB1

5.10 HellToupee Sam Bradford, STL, QB15

6.07 HellToupee Chris "Beanie" Wells, ARZ, RB26

7.10 HellToupee Fred Jackson, BUF, RB31

8.07 HellToupee C.J. Spiller, BUF, OAK, RB38

13.10 HellToupee Mike Goodson, CAR, RB51

15.10 HellToupee Jason Snelling, FA, RB55

16.07 HellToupee DeMarco Murray, ROOK, RB61

3.10 HellToupee Marques Colston, NO, WR14

4.07 HellToupee Brandon Lloyd, DEN, WR20

9.10 HellToupee Jerome Simpson, CIN, WR48

10.07 HellToupee Mike Sims-Walker, FA, WR54

2.07 HellToupee Jason Witten, DAL, TE3

14.07 HellToupee Nick Folk, NYJ, PK11

11.10 HellToupee San Diego Chargers, DST10

12.07 HellToupee St. Louis Rams, DST21

5.11 Crippler Matthew Stafford, DET, QB16

8.06 Crippler Donovan McNabb, WSH, QB23

13.11 Crippler Blaine Gabbert, ROOK, QB31

3.11 Crippler Ryan Matthews, SD, RB15

7.11 Crippler Mikeal Leshoure, ROOK, RB32

10.06 Crippler Tashard Choice, DAL, RB45

16.06 Crippler Daniel Thomas, ROOK, RB60

1.11 Crippler Roddy White, ATL, WR3

2.06 Crippler Larry Fitzgerald, ARZ, WR6

4.06 Crippler Santonio Holmes, NYJ, WR19

9.11 Crippler Malcolm Floyd, SD, WR49

6.06 Crippler Jermaine Gresham, CIN, TE14

15.11 Crippler Kyle Rudolph, ROOK, TE29

14.06 Crippler Stephen Gostkowski, NE, PK10

11.11 Crippler San Francisco 49ers, DST11

12.06 Crippler Tennessee Titans, DST20

1.12 Stinkin Ref Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB2

4.05 Stinkin Ref LeGarrette Blount, TB, RB19

7.12 Stinkin Ref Ryan Torain, WSH, RB33

10.05 Stinkin Ref Ryan Williams, ROOK, RB44

13.12 Stinkin Ref Rashad Jennings, JAX, RB52

15.12 Stinkin Ref Willis McGahee, FA, RB56

3.12 Stinkin Ref DeSean Jackson, PHI, WR15

5.12 Stinkin Ref Anquan Boldin, BAL, WR26

8.05 Stinkin Ref Jordy Nelson, GBP, WR40

9.12 Stinkin Ref Robert Meachem, NO, WR50

11.12 Stinkin Ref Danny Amendola, STL, WR58

2.05 Stinkin Ref Antonio Gates, SD, TE2

6.05 Stinkin Ref Marcedes Lewis, JAX, TE13

14.05 Stinkin Ref Matt Bryant, ATL, PK9

16.05 Stinkin Ref Matt Prater, DEN, PK20

12.05 Stinkin Ref Minnesota Vikings, DST19

4.04 RC94 Josh Freeman, TB, QB11

7.13 RC94 Kevin Kolb, PHI, QB21

1.13 RC94 Rashard Mendenhall, PIT, RB8

3.13 RC94 Jonathan Stewart, CAR, RB17

9.13 RC94 Brandon Jacobs, NYG, RB43

16.04 RC94 Anthony Dixon, SF, RB59

2.04 RC94 Greg Jennings, GBP, WR5

6.04 RC94 Percy Harvin, MIN, WR29

8.04 RC94 Steve Smith, NYG, WR39

10.04 RC94 Emmanuel Sanders, PIT, WR53

15.13 RC94 Brandon Tate, NEP, WR69

5.13 RC94 Zach Miller, OAK, TE11

11.13 RC94 John Carlson, SEA, TE26

13.13 RC94 Mason Crosby, GBP, PK1

14.04 RC94 Lawrence Tynes, NYG, PK8

12.04 RC94 Arizona Cardinals, DST18

8.03 Team Legacy Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF, QB22

10.03 Team Legacy Chad Henne, MIA, QB28

2.03 Team Legacy Matt Forte, CHI, RB12

3.14 Team Legacy Jahvid Best, DET, RB16

7.14 Team Legacy Ryan Grant, GBP, RB34

16.03 Team Legacy Marion Barber, DAL, RB58

1.14 Team Legacy Hakeem Nicks, NYG, WR4

4.03 Team Legacy Dez Bryant, DAL, WR18

6.03 Team Legacy Mike Williams, SEA, WR28

9.14 Team Legacy Arrelious Benn, TB, WR51

5.14 Team Legacy Dustin Keller, NYJ, TE12

15.14 Team Legacy Kevin Boss, NYG, TE30

13.14 Team Legacy Nate Kaeding, SD, PK2

14.03 Team Legacy Rob Bironas, TEN, PK7

11.14 Team Legacy Tampa Bay Buccaneers, DST12

12.03 Team Legacy Detroit Lions, DST17

6.02 Menobrown Mark Sanchez, NYJ, QB18

9.15 Menobrown Cam Newton, ROOK, QB27

15.15 Menobrown Marc Bulger, FA, QB33

1.15 Menobrown Darren McFadden, OAK, RB9

4.02 Menobrown DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB18

7.15 Menobrown Ronnie Brown, MIA, RB35

8.02 Menobrown Michael Bush, OAK, RB37

3.15 Menobrown Jeremy Maclin, PHI, WR16

5.15 Menobrown Austin Collie, IND, WR27

10.02 Menobrown Nate Burleson, DET, WR52

16.02 Menobrown Mohamed Massaquoi, CLE, WR71

2.02 Menobrown Jermichael Finley, GB, TE1

13.15 Menobrown Garrett Hartley, NO, PK3

14.02 Menobrown Josh Brown, STL, PK6

11.15 Menobrown Dallas Cowboys, DST13

12.02 Menobrown Kansas City Chiefs, DST16

3.16 Nugget Matt Ryan, ATL, QB10

5.16 Nugget Matt Cassell, KC, QB17

1.16 Nugget Frank Gore, SFO, RB10

2.01 Nugget Steven Jackson, STL, RB11

6.01 Nugget Joseph Addai, IND, RB25

7.16 Nugget Reggie Bush, NO, RB36

16.01 Nugget Thomas Jones, KC, RB57

4.01 Nugget Mike Williams, TB, WR17

8.01 Nugget Braylon Edwards, NYJ, WR38

15.16 Nugget Steve Breaston, ARZ, WR70

9.16 Nugget Todd Heap, BAL, TE22

13.16 Nugget David Akers, PHI, PK4

14.01 Nugget Sebastian Janikowski, OAK, PK5

11.16 Nugget Oakland Raiders, DST14

12.01 Nugget New Orleans Saints, DST15

10.01 Nugget Tony Moeaki, KC, TE23

D-Run!!! Glad I took a D when I did, I get the feeling they'll be lacking when my 12th round pick comes up. Almost took Pittsburgh instead of Scott but I needed a RB with the potential to be a lead back and although there's risk, Scott has that potential.

D-Run!!! Glad I took a D when I did, I get the feeling they'll be lacking when my 12th round pick comes up. Almost took Pittsburgh instead of Scott but I needed a RB with the potential to be a lead back and although there's risk, Scott has that potential.

:eek: hope I didn't help the run.

:eek: hope I didn't help the run.
I think the biggest reason for the D/ST run is because there is a limited amount of them and you can be rest assured some clown will take three so people want to get theirs before that happens. :football:

I slmost took Pitt back in the 10th but Choice looked like a better choice than alot of the next RB's and I needed a 3rd. In hindsight, I screwed up again

Agree on the 3 especially with us having 24 man rosters. YOu can afford to do it to someone and still have room for other things

I slmost took Pitt back in the 10th
Same here. Decided to pick up my third WR and figured I'd still be able to land two solid D's but that being said more went between my picks than I expected. Figured a D run was about to start but figured at most around 10 would be gone before I picked but ended up being closer to 15. I'm good with the two D's I got so I feel ok passing but I think 3 D's is a viable strategy with this roster size but I'm not expecting a D to be left when it makes it back to me again.

I think most of us were playing chicken with D/ST in the 10th and now it's just a matter of grabbing 2 before they're gone.

Its interesting to see some players picked in PDSL earlier then they were in WSL. I'm not talking just rookies either I expected their value to go up a bit with the draft getting closer.

Its interesting to see some players picked in PDSL earlier then they were in WSL. I'm not talking just rookies either I expected their value to go up a bit with the draft getting closer.
Just my opinion, but once you get out of the studs, these rounds are all pretty much equal. Or did some players jump up a lot?

Just my opinion, but once you get out of the studs, these rounds are all pretty much equal. Or did some players jump up a lot?
Toby Gerhart jumped up alot in ours and so did Cam Newton, which I expected Cams value too shoot up after the talk of him possibly being drafted by Carolina. In the other 24 round mock a player their went in round 11 and in WSL I got that same player in the 20th round, I won't name that player yet because he has not been selected in ours yet. So not a lot of players jumping up in value but a few players are.

FUBAR's hindsight picks (If I were to do it over again, knowing who would fall, what would I have changed?):

1.05 FUBAR Ray Rice, BAL, RB5

- No change here, I considered McCoy but Rice is still the pick.

2.12 FUBAR Phillip Rivers, SD, QB6

- Knowing that I would have been stuck with Matt Ryan makes this an easy pick again.

3.05 FUBAR Miles Austin, DAL, WR12

- Probably should have taken Turner, who I had considered. Just wanted a good WR1 and the plan was to go with RB2BC.

4.12 FUBAR Sidney Rice, MIN, WR22

- I like Rice, but QB issues are a problem. Could have kept him or Owen Daniels.

5.05 FUBAR Michael Crabtree, SF, WR25

- Would have taken a TE here, probably Graham but maybe Cooley or Pettigrew (who I did take in WSL). Assuming I didn't take Turner, Greene was a consideration and would have been a good pick too. First pick I would definitely change in hindsight.

6.12 FUBAR Aaron Hernandez, NE, TE15

- Had I taken a TE instead of Crabs or Rice, Santana Moss would have been the pick.

7.05 FUBAR Tim Tebow, DEN, QB20

- Should have taken Jared Cook here to team with Hernandez (or one of the hindsight TEs). 2nd pick I would change for sure.

8.12 FUBAR Tim Hightower, ARZ, RB40

- Needed to start my RB2BC, but if I had taken one already, and not Tebow, McCoy would be the pick.

9.05 FUBAR Greg Olsen, CHI, TE20

- Had I taken Cook, Simpson or possibly Bess here.

10.12 FUBAR Bernard Scott, CIN, RB47

- Steelers D.

- Still the pick.

12.12 FUBAR Cincinnati Bengals, DST26

- If I had the Steelers and Bears D, probably Avery or D. Alexander.

13.05 FUBAR Danario Alexander, STL, WR62

- Still the pick.

14.12 FUBAR Vince Young, FA, QB32

- Probably sticking with VY despite the risk, but could have used Gould or Longwell.

15.05 FUBAR Earl Bennett, CHI, WR66

- Still the pick but Succop is a close consideration.

16.12 FUBAR Josh Scobee, JAX, PK23

- Needed a kicker, so he was pretty easily the pick, but had I taken one or two before, would have gone Nate Washington here.

17.05 FUBAR Ben Tate, HOU, RB64

- Probably should have taken Fasano, but I like Tate's chances to take some of the burden off Foster who I doubt sees almost 400 touches again.

18.12 FUBAR Shayne Graham, FA, PK30

- Needed a kicker and I assume he lands somewhere, but had I taken 2 earlier, would have taken Damian Williams here.

19.05 FUBAR Graham Gano, WSH, PK31

- Plan was to get 3 PKs, so he's probably still the pick but I would like Jacquizz Rodgers.

So far, not too bad. Only a few I'd definitely change, a few others I could have gone either way with.

QB: Rivers, Tebow, VY

- I actually like my QB trio as I assume VY starts somewhere and I like Tebow's chances to at least put points on the board most weeks.

RB: Rice, Hightower, Scott, Tate

- Meh, not great but as long as Rice stays healthy, it'll do.

WR: Austin, Rice, Crabtree, Alexander, Bennett

- Funny thing here is I feel a lot better with this group after taking Alexander and Bennett. Quite a bit of risk throughout, but that's ok.

TE: Hernandez, Olsen

- Probably one of the worst groups, but both of these guys have good receiving talent. Hopefully Cutler hits paydirt with Olsen or Bennett most weeks.

D: Bears, Bengals

- uninspiring but solid.

PK: Scobee, Graham, Gano

- Presuming Graham signs somewhere and Scobee/Gano keep their jobs, I like having 3 here. None of the 3 are great, but it's a crapshoot.

Frankly, this is one of my least favorite teams I've drafted in any of these, but the potential is there to be competitive. I'll need some breaks like SF and Minnesota getting solid QBs, and my RB2BC panning out, but most of us will need a few lucky breaks to win this thing.

22.02 Menobrown Colin Kaepernick, ROOK, QB42

22.03 Team Legacy Bilal Powell, ROOK, RB83

Are these real players? I'm pretty sure I had both as substitute teachers in junior high.

22.02 Menobrown Colin Kaepernick, ROOK, QB42

22.03 Team Legacy Bilal Powell, ROOK, RB83

Are these real players? I'm pretty sure I had both as substitute teachers in junior high.
:shrug: but together they make a great officer.

Users who are viewing this thread