What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - BSS (2 Viewers)

'eakfootball said:
11.13 Philly DST
are we just skipping Steel Dillo now? Hopefully PHI D isn't his pick - I think his clock is still running, no?
This one is interesting. Ref sent his pick to both SD and eak so technically SD did not go on the clock until eak made the pick for Ref, which was at 4:04. I think that SD went on the clock then and eak still has to wait for SD's clock to run out to make his next pick at 11.13

To clean it up...lol

The Picks are...

11.10 - Earl Bennett

11.11 - Jordan Shipley

11.12 - Chris Ivory

11.13 - Philly D

:loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
12.16 Nate Washington WR Titams

13.01 Toby Gerhart RB Vikings

Will PM Reaper for a quick turn at the top

Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over 20 minutes and ten already this morning. Top end rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over half an hour and ten already this morning. Top end rules!
Orgazmo , myself and jeff do pretty dang well too, :yawn:
Eight picks in 25 minutes? Hope that you guys can get those similar eight picks in under an hour later today. That would continue the awesomeness that our draft has been.Continue now and I will leave the pick thread before I make Jeff's head implode.

Users who are viewing this thread