What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - BSS (1 Viewer)

Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over half an hour and ten already this morning. Top end rules!
Orgazmo , myself and jeff do pretty dang well too, :yawn:
Eight picks in 25 minutes? Hope that you guys can get those similar eight picks in under an hour later today. That would continue the awesomeness that our draft has been.Continue now and I will leave the pick thread before I make Jeff's head implode.
Aint gonna lie, Eak will not make that possible :P But Dillio on an hour helps.

Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over 20 minutes and ten already this morning. Top end rules!
lol.. BSS purposely Picks people based on their Average Draft-Pick Time for the past 3 years.If I win this thing, I'm drafting the same group.

Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over 20 minutes and ten already this morning. Top end rules!
lol.. BSS purposely Picks people based on their Average Draft-Pick Time for the past 3 years.

If I win this thing, I'm drafting the same group.
That can't be true, I have one of the best average draft times and he didn't pick me. :football:
According to BSS's chart, you took 5.5 hours on a pick in last year's MBSL which knocked you out of the box by 3 spots.

lol.. BSS purposely Picks people based on their Average Draft-Pick Time for the past 3 years.

That can't be true, I have one of the best average draft times and he didn't pick me. :football:
According to BSS's chart, you took 5.5 hours on a pick in last year's MBSL which knocked you out of the box by 3 spots.
Must have me confused with somone else because I didn't do a MBSL last year, matter of fact I didn't do any message board survivor leagues last year for the first time in 3 years. I did get into my first WSL this year so unless it was from that then I'm confused. :confused:

:lmao: There's a chart?? I call :bs: until I hear otherwise...

Awesome turn guys, seven picks in just over half an hour and ten already this morning. Top end rules!
Orgazmo , myself and jeff do pretty dang well too, :yawn:
Eight picks in 25 minutes? Hope that you guys can get those similar eight picks in under an hour later today. That would continue the awesomeness that our draft has been.Continue now and I will leave the pick thread before I make Jeff's head implode.
Top turn eight picks in 25 minutesbottom turn no picks in just over two hours

LOL, it has to do with the one guy who dont get the conept of checking in every now and then. Funny how one guy can hold up the draft, miss picking, not checking in...He'll catch on eventually

Good captain pick Sniffer, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes you gget stuck with scrubs as last picks, like critic and eakfootball. It happens.
Hey, I'm last pick because I'm hated because I give the cold hard truth, people hate hearing it...I deal with it.But one thing I dont do is hold up drafts, I'm on here as much as anyone. lol :football:

sometimes you gget stuck with scrubs as last picks, like critic and eakfootball. It happens.
Hey, I'm last pick because I'm hated because I give the cold hard truth, people hate hearing it...I deal with it.But one thing I dont do is hold up drafts, I'm on here as much as anyone. lol :football:
I think BSS selected you because he likes his team getting a bye week early in the year.

I think BSS selected you because he likes his team getting a bye week early in the year.
Bam...lolToo bad with that squad you drafted he will still get that bye and save me a week.

13.15 - Anthony dixon - RB - SF
What is a huge reach?Sticking in the same category, I'll take Football Critic draft blunders for $800 Alex.
dude this is ur squad...1.09 - BassnBrew - Michael Vick, PHI, QB1

2.08- BassNBrew - Jermichael Finley, GB, TE2

3.09 - BassnBrew - Brandon Marshall, MIA, WR14

4.08- BassNBrew - DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB17

5.09 - BassnBrew - Jay Cutler, CHI, QB16

6.08 - BassNBrew - Austin Collie, IND, WR31

7.09 - BassnBrew - Santana Moss, WASH, WR38

8.08 - BassNBrew - Reggie Bush, NO, RB34

9.09 - BassnBrew - Michael Bush, OAK, RB41

10.08 - BassNBrew - Jerome Simpson, CIN, WR53

11.09 - BassnBrew - New York Giants, DST5

12.08 - BassNBrew - Oakland Raiders, DST13

13.09 - BassnBrew - Miami Dolphins, DST23

You want to talk reaches, Vick 9th overall, seriously?

Will he stay healthy, way to early when u have stud QBs like manning Brees and Brady all out there.

The Bush Brothers? Do they ever work out, ever?

and 3 defenses before round 13 is over is boarderline rookie material, but hey you call yourself a shark at least.

You seem like a smart guy...A starting running back with 2 bum knees and a broken hip he got on a powderpuff play, and another year older...yup its a reach for his backup with all scrubs left. lol

Talk smack if you like, but understand all the angles first.

I'll continue shreading your all risk no reward squad in the other smack thread.

Since this team hasn't shared a bye with Dallas for like forever, I feel good about taking:

13.16 Houston Texans D/ST

Next I'll start the next run:

14.01 David Akers, PK, Philadelphia Eagles

Since this team hasn't shared a bye with Dallas for like forever, I feel good about taking:

A kicker is round 14 of a 24 rounder? seriously?
Anyone care to guess who's new around here?
wait till he starts blasting you with pm's proclaiming his "bad boy board status" and the "I'll get you so mad you'll say something and get banned" schtick.......pricelss 14 year old stuff.....

A kicker is round 14 of a 24 rounder? seriously?
Anyone care to guess who's new around here?
wait till he starts blasting you with pm's proclaiming his "bad boy board status" and the "I'll get you so mad you'll say something and get banned" schtick.......pricelss 14 year old stuff.....
Everybody likes to attack the person whos always right, like me...kicker in round 14 with 10 to go is beyond rookie material, just because its a strategy dont make it the right one.LOL, I must be new cuz i dont take a kicker in the 14th and 3 defenses before round 13, no i have knowledge, i understand your strategy, but not a good one none the less. Maximizing scoring at one position like defense, dont help when you start 3 wrs and 2 runners.

as far as Ref goes, a guy with the foul language of a 14 yo dares critique someone else, Ref i already owned you, heck i got you to name a thread after you and your team blowing, lol

They make jokes about people who take kickers as early as you did.

critic....just please promise us you won't take a PK for the next 4-5 rounds of this 24 round draft....

As Chaz Barkley would say "turrible"
I love Charles Barkley, but he seemed a little out of his element commenting on the NCAA tournament. His "turrble" is awesome though that comment is particularly appropriate at this point in our draft for a multitude of reasons.It is turrble that some of y'all are going to roll short on DSTs.It is turrble that Stinkin Ref was "owned" by Cuz.It is turrble that Jeff P picked a kicker so early.It is turrble that posted responses rarely take the high road.everything else is all good though!

critic....just please promise us you won't take a PK for the next 4-5 rounds of this 24 round draft....
I may have to because I see some are follow the leader around here, instead of saying..."Wow, people are taking a kicker a little early." you could wait, but most will panic...over a kicker, lol. I dont care if i get 2, one should be enough...after all...its a kicker, lol

Users who are viewing this thread