What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - BSS (1 Viewer)

I think that the guys at the turns have only one time unit not two to make their picks, but maybe BnB or BSS could chime in and confirm

15.15 - Robbie Gould - K - Chi
Less than 100 minutes till Jeff P times out and FC jumps on his second kicker
how do timeouts work at the turn? Does he have 4 hours, followed by another 2 sice its cut in half, or does he time out to me if he timeouts at all.
In a case like this, Bass would read the rules pinned at the top of forum.Once Bass did this,Bass would read...Time limits explained above. No additional time for the people on the tail end of the snake. Each league will be responsible for tracking their own time limit violations.

Bass would then have answered Bass's question. In the event that Bass had comprehension problems like some people, Bass would post that Bass needs a rule clarification.

15.15 - Robbie Gould - K - Chi
Less than 100 minutes till Jeff P times out and FC jumps on his second kicker
how do timeouts work at the turn? Does he have 4 hours, followed by another 2 sice its cut in half, or does he time out to me if he timeouts at all.
In a case like this, Bass would read the rules pinned at the top of forum.Once Bass did this,Bass would read...Time limits explained above. No additional time for the people on the tail end of the snake. Each league will be responsible for tracking their own time limit violations.

Bass would then have answered Bass's question. In the event that Bass had comprehension problems like some people, Bass would post that Bass needs a rule clarification.
Yes, but if bass was not on a computer like bass wasnt, then bass would have many more steps from bass' phone. so bass would prolly just ask in hopes of someone just telling bass.

Users who are viewing this thread