Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I thought this was an Upton thread? Why are people posting pictures of girls that need cheesburgers?

Because some people just can't deal with the fact that some of us think Kate is hot, and they'd rather hijack this thread rather than start their own.

We are trying to help you.

Thanks, we're doing just fine.

I thought this was an Upton thread? Why are people posting pictures of girls that need cheesburgers?

Because some people just can't deal with the fact that some of us think Kate is hot, and they'd rather hijack this thread rather than start their own.

I think Upton is hot......in her own way.....I posted the pics of Natalia as a point of reference when the discussion started talking about 9's or 10's etc.....

there are many different opinions on what a 10 is....to each his own

while Upton is crazy hot.....I think Natalia puts Upton in about the 8.5 range.....at her best Upton probably pushes to a 9, but IMO Natalia is in the rarified air range that Upton can't really sniff.....

I try not factor in how I think they will handle the test of time or a couple cheeseburgers when making an assessment on hotness, because we are usually grading on the here and now of the pics, etc.......but if in it for the long haul Natalia pulls away even more.....

if we are talking "Hot!" in a thread.....I don't think it is hijacking to post comparison pics for a point of reference

Edited by Stinkin Ref

Before the new board the thread title mentioned Kate Upton and her dougie video

Moar Kate Upton please.

Before the new board the thread title mentioned Kate Upton and her dougie video

That's like ancient history man.

I think Upton is hot......in her own way.....I posted the pics of Natalia as a point of reference when the discussion started talking about 9's or 10's etc.....

there are many different opinions on what a 10 is....to each his own

while Upton is crazy hot.....I think Natalia puts Upton in about the 8.5 range.....at her best Upton probably pushes to a 9, but IMO Natalia is in the rarified air range that Upton can't really sniff.....

I try not factor in how I think they will handle the test of time or a couple cheeseburgers when making an assessment on hotness, because we are usually grading on the here and now of the pics, etc.......but if in it for the long haul Natalia pulls away even more.....

if we are talking "Hot!" in a thread.....I don't think it is hijacking to post comparison pics for a point of reference

I'm pretty confident the bold applies to any of the "evidence" presented against Upton in this thread too....she's unreal.

I still find this phenomenon very odd...why guys would spend time tearing down a hottie. Nitpicking like jaded, bitter old wives when they hear their husband say, "She's hot!" "Really? You like that...ugh...she has cankles." Or "She's got a fat/flat @zz." And so on and so forth...it's just odd.

My criteria = Does she make my groin ferret spit and slobber like a rabid dog?

Yes...Kate Upton makes my clam hammer convulse like the end scene of Cujo.

But nitpicking whether she's got peach fuzz on her lip or if her waist could be tighter seems overly feminine and catty.

• Like 6

Yeah find me one from today where her butt looks like that without some serious photoshop. We know what the reality of her butt is because we have the unretouched proof.

New band name: The Unretouched Butts

Yeah find me one from today where her butt looks like that without some serious photoshop. We know what the reality of her butt is because we have the unretouched proof.

Do you really want to start judging women with out make up and photoshop?

You mean like real women I see everyday?

Where do you live that the women aren't wearing makeup?

Where do you live where they are photoshopped?

in the real world. I sincerely doubt that I will ever get the pleasure of spending time with Ms Upton, so I will continue to enjoy your pictures that are photoshopped and where she is wearing makeup.

See I while I know Santa Claus is not real, I still love Christmas and living in a mindset where he does exist. I enjoy magic, even though I know David Copperfield cant make things actually disappear. Do I want to live in a world were women dont wear makeup, dont wear push up bras, and models dont have their photographs photoshopped? No thank you. Reality can be a real bummer some times.

in the real world. I sincerely doubt that I will ever get the pleasure of spending time with Ms Upton, so I will continue to enjoy your pictures that are photoshopped and where she is wearing makeup.

See I while I know Santa Claus is not real, I still love Christmas and living in a mindset where he does exist. I enjoy magic, even though I know David Copperfield cant make things actually disappear. Do I want to live in a world were women dont wear makeup, dont wear push up bras, and models dont have their photographs photoshopped? No thank you. Reality can be a real bummer some times.

I was obviously referring to the photoshop aspect not the make up. And everyday I see women who don't need it to be hot. Now pushups and all that are just the tools many use. But even then I can't remember ever being with someone who was so illusion based that when I got them naked I was disappointed.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U62stubaal4

Apr 28, 2011

Speak for yourself, I look exactly the same as I did three years ago.

This thread started 3 years ago and youve been calling her fat starting 3 years ago so WTF are you talking about? Dont act like your stance was different 3 years ago

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U62stubaal4

Apr 28, 2011

Speak for yourself, I look exactly the same as I did three years ago.

This thread started 3 years ago and youve been calling her fat starting 3 years ago so WTF are you talking about? Dont act like your stance was different 3 years ago

He's saying that he **doesn't** look the same as he did three years ago, and thus the linked pic is useless, evidently drawing on the well-established parallel in attractiveness between thirtysomething male corporate lawyers and twentysomething female supermodels.

Can I get a ruling here?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/f65fa6c32da15d82d78da844a5df7f05/tumblr_myujzjlpNi1s2145to1_1280.jpg

Or is this thread solely for Otis and Kate?

Hotter than Upton/not close

Thank you.

He's talking about the girl, not the nice gas range you'd like to put in your kitchen renovation for Mrs O.

Those pics are a few years old

Confirmed. They are from 2011. But still.

So now she has some new in bed pictures out. She appears to be nude under a sheet. But please never look at her as a sex object. She doesn't know where you would get the idea that she is here to be looked at.

So now she has some new in bed pictures out. She appears to be nude under a sheet. But please never look at her as a sex object. She doesn't know where you would get the idea that she is here to be looked at.

Celebrities give vapid interviews in which they say silly things all the time, tho. :shrug: It's as much the fault of the interviewer who obviously posed that question wanting a specific storyline and there you have it. She's been virtually nude on beaches for years before our eyes, so I don't think some in-bed shots really change much. By the way, where are they? I need to slam her for not being more than an oofdee 7.5