Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duckboy

PDSL Gamma

Sorry fellas. It was my son's birthday party today. T-ball, race for the cure, sheesh! long day.

Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR

Brandon LaFell, WR CAR

pm'ing.

20.5 Skip Stinkin per request. His guy was Micheal Jenkins who was taken a few picks ago

20.6 Dion Lewis RB unknown

As per Rudnicki request to auto-skip him in an earlier post I will make my pick

20.10 Marcel Reece RB Oak

PM'ing next

thanks. he didn't come up in a search of the 1st page.

can someone post an updated list of recent picks and I'll update the first post?

Please PM next.

Just sent PM out
Thanks, I tried to earlier, but I never know if it works from the office. These IT guys disable everything.

thanks. he didn't come up in a search of the 1st page.can someone post an updated list of recent picks and I'll update the first post?

My bad :bag: Long weekend and didn't have a chance to do much other than post my picks last night. Should be updated now.

It's been a pleasure watching Shadowfax and Duckboy draft my team half the time.

There always seems to be one or two people constantly taking your picks in these drafts. At least I'm far away from you....sucks worse if you keep getting sniped one pick before you. I think my nemesis this draft is Yellow Line.

plz pm

PM's sent out
Thanks I was on the road in a rain storm texting... The things I do for you people....