What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this shuke (1 Viewer)

Is anyone collecting all of shuke's recreated photos with the originals?  If not, someone do that and send Otis the link.  We need an archive linked from the first post.

I have probably posted over 100 photos and videos on this site.  It would be interesting, but doing that seems narcissistic.  I bet Furley already has this in the works, though.
we're at about 78% completion on the project right now.  got to put some finishing touches on the soundtrack, and tie up some legal loose ends. looking at a June launch pending contract details.

these things are messy but @Otis's interns have been hard at work behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
we're at about 78% completion on the project right now.  got to put some finishing touches on the soundtrack, and tie up some legal loose ends. looking at a June launch pending contract details.

these things are messy but @Otis's interns have been hard at work behind the scenes.
Happy to loan my team out for a project of this level if importance. 

Wait...a...minute... 

Elvis hasn't been seen for a long time, but shuke has.... and both never in the same place.... 

Users who are viewing this thread