What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wife uses sex as a weapon (1 Viewer)

You need to ask yourself are you the man in this relationship or is she? Sit down and tell her you are both going to scale back this insane schedule and no you don't have to accept the current one. She doesn't get to make unilateral decisions. If she doesn't agree tell her shell need to learn to like it cause this insane schedule is no longer. You need alone time with her and the kids need to learn that life isn't 24/7 activity. If you let your wife have the #### and balls in the relationship it's doomed and deep down she wants you to be the man and take charge so don't let her.
Yep. The past couple weeks in particular, I've basically drew my line in the sand and said enough. She had her sister over this weekend and blew up the past 48 hours (7 years) of our schedule for things that *she* wanted to do for her (not us), so after she was done and making dinner, I just headed out to the disc golf course for 42 holes by myself. Told her if she's not going to treat me with respect related to us and our schedule/calendar, then #### it. I'll take care of me...even if she feels disrespected and unappreciated in the process. And if she threatens to kick me out or asks for a divorce, she'll get her wish. No more being treated like a dog. I get treated with respect, or I'll gladly find another place to live.
42 holes?

You need to ask yourself are you the man in this relationship or is she? Sit down and tell her you are both going to scale back this insane schedule and no you don't have to accept the current one. She doesn't get to make unilateral decisions. If she doesn't agree tell her shell need to learn to like it cause this insane schedule is no longer. You need alone time with her and the kids need to learn that life isn't 24/7 activity. If you let your wife have the #### and balls in the relationship it's doomed and deep down she wants you to be the man and take charge so don't let her.
Yep. The past couple weeks in particular, I've basically drew my line in the sand and said enough. She had her sister over this weekend and blew up the past 48 hours (7 years) of our schedule for things that *she* wanted to do for her (not us), so after she was done and making dinner, I just headed out to the disc golf course for 42 holes by myself. Told her if she's not going to treat me with respect related to us and our schedule/calendar, then #### it. I'll take care of me...even if she feels disrespected and unappreciated in the process. And if she threatens to kick me out or asks for a divorce, she'll get her wish. No more being treated like a dog. I get treated with respect, or I'll gladly find another place to live.
42 holes?
Disc golf?

42 holes?
Come on. She treats him like a dog, so he goes to chase the frisbee around? :lmao:

That is some clever schtick.

42 holes?
Come on. She treats him like a dog, so he goes to chase the frisbee around? :lmao:

That is some clever schtick.
Is that 6 in people holes?

This thread has me calling marriage counselors today. Wife and I have averaged 3-4 times a year since our son was born six years ago. Haven't had the secks in the last 8 months which has included her birthday, my birthday and our 10-year wedding anniversary. To continue like this is just insane, my mentality has always been, do whatever you have to do for the family, the kids. But this just isn't healthy.
Bogie!!! Come a long way my man! :thumbup:

This thread has me calling marriage counselors today. Wife and I have averaged 3-4 times a year since our son was born six years ago. Haven't had the secks in the last 8 months which has included her birthday, my birthday and our 10-year wedding anniversary. To continue like this is just insane, my mentality has always been, do whatever you have to do for the family, the kids. But this just isn't healthy.
Bogie!!! Come a long way my man! :thumbup:
Feels like forever ago. Much longer than 4 years ago. Better days now.

Users who are viewing this thread