What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

None that seem official yet.

If you want yours to be you need to put the *** before and after it and bold the entire title.

Otherwise yours has no hope to become official.

This Cam Newton interview makes me throw up. Such a phony ####. That's why he always smiles Deion...

Maybe he'll say "I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you" one more time. Guy is a total fraud and will fall flat on his face in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Cam Newton interview makes me throw up. Such a phony ####.Maybe he'll say "I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you".Guy is a total fraud and fall flat on his face in the NFL.
Totally agree.It took a while of looking at all the info, but he looks like FAIL sauce.I would want no part of him. Unless it was a cheap option/investment.

This Cam Newton interview makes me throw up. Such a phony ####. That's why he always smiles Deion...Maybe he'll say "I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you" one more time. Guy is a total fraud and will fall flat on his face in the NFL.
Will he fail due to lack of ability or because of his attitude (ala JaMarcus)?

ESPN stating that the NFL will keep FA at 6 years of service. That's going to be challenged faster than you can say bust of a first pick.

This Cam Newton interview makes me throw up. Such a phony ####. That's why he always smiles Deion...Maybe he'll say "I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you" one more time. Guy is a total fraud and will fall flat on his face in the NFL.
Will he fail due to lack of ability or because of his attitude (ala JaMarcus)?
Gruden did his segement with him and he asked Cam to name a play-call that was long in its verbage from Auburn... :crickets:Then Cam smiled and chuckled and claimed Gruden had "put me on the spot".Gruden was specifically talking about the massive change in verbage and playcalls that must be mastered in the NFL.Gruden also got saddled with another young prospect that had a serious issue with playcalling, Chris Simms, a big part of Chuckies demise in TB.

Which WR would you guys draft first, Green or Jones? I always thought Jones was the guy, but all the lists say Green.

Crowd booing Goodell= a bunch of slack-jawed morons.
??? He's the one that caused this. That "last-minute" offer was an insult and Goodell hasn't played this straight since he got into office.
I couldn't disagree more, but this isn't the thread for it. Suffice it to say, I'd rather the lockout wipeout the season then see the players come out ahead. They have a vested interest in winning now, whereas the owners have a vested interest in the long term health of the league.

As a Bengals fan I'm relieved that we won't be the ones to ruin this kid.

PLEASE LET DAREUS DROP to us at 4!!!

-QG

Cam Newton announces the FIRST thing he is going to do now that he has been drafted in the NFL...

is TAKE A VACATION!

a MUCH NEEDED VACATION!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread