What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (9 Viewers)

CENA will not go heel but he will win tonight with some dirty tactics from his Thug Life role. It stated the WWE does not know how to handle the charitable work he does with the kids and he also enjoys doing the charitable work and not giving that up. He also approached Vince and told him he won't turn heel but will use some "Thug Life" actions to win the belt.

Cena does have a point how do you handle all the charity work. How can a heel do charity work and talk to kids in the Make a Wish Foundation.

Also CM Punk was reprimanded by WWE Management for publicly breaking character and calling into a Radio Show in New York and telling some guy that he was going to leave some tickets for a house show for his heroic actions in foiling a robbery.

Shocked neither Punk nor Taker got hurt when Punk hit the elbow on the announce table. That table did not give usually it would collapse.

This wasn't the HHH or HBK matches, but this was a pretty solid match buy a guy who's been wrestling since the Dead Sea was still sick. Punk with a helluva performance as well.

Taker is still great, but CM Punk could put on a good match with the Fabulous Moolah.

Best match of the night imo. Shame we get Lesner-Levesque now.

Taker is still great, but CM Punk could put on a good match with the Fabulous Moolah. Best match of the night imo. Shame we get Lesner-Levesque now.
Shame? Ton of heat for this feud.
I hope I'm wrong, but HHH hasn't been top tier in a while and Lesnar never was a good technician. HHH can't carry the whole thing anymore, so I think there will be a lot of lying around and very little storytelling, something that was abundant on the Punk-Taker match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Heyman was on Opie and Anthony Friday, and said that the doctors that treated Brock's diverticulitis said that he had been living with this since his teens. He most likely was never at 100% physically, in fact at his "prime" he was maybe 60-70% healthy. He's supposed to be 100% now. Wonder if he'd look at taking another shot in the UFC.

If I was the upcoming stars I would be pissed off that 4 of the 6 stars that headlined the final 3 matches worked 1/8 of the schedules Punk, Ziggler, and the other stars work. What does that say you can come in and cut a promo a handful of times and then you will be headlining Wrestlemania. It sends the wrong message to the young people in the organization.

If I was the upcoming stars I would be pissed off that 4 of the 6 stars that headlined the final 3 matches worked 1/8 of the schedules Punk, Ziggler, and the other stars work. What does that say you can come in and cut a promo a handful of times and then you will be headlining Wrestlemania. It sends the wrong message to the young people in the organization.
There is no such thing as "upcoming stars" in WWE nowadays. Creative has no freaking clue how to cultivate talent anymore. So, that's why we have ParttimerMania now.

I would of loved Lesnar to take a 5 Million Dollar payday to take a clean sledge hammer shot to the rib area with a real sledge hammer. Just some gross violence to leave parents explaining to children what they just saw. Lets go back to the ATTITUDE Era...

I would of loved Lesnar to take a 5 Million Dollar payday to take a clean sledge hammer shot to the rib area with a real sledge hammer. Just some gross violence to leave parents explaining to children what they just saw. Lets go back to the ATTITUDE Era...
HHH never really swung the sledgehammer the correct way after all these years, even during the Attitude Era.

So Vince's son that he never had wins. One part timer over another. Whooptie do.

Taker is still great, but CM Punk could put on a good match with the Fabulous Moolah. Best match of the night imo. Shame we get Lesner-Levesque now.
Shame? Ton of heat for this feud.
I hope I'm wrong, but HHH hasn't been top tier in a while and Lesnar never was a good technician. HHH can't carry the whole thing anymore, so I think there will be a lot of lying around and very little storytelling, something that was abundant on the Punk-Taker match.
Yeah, I wasn't wrong. After Taker-Punk they need an otungaesque match to allow HHH-Lesner not look mediocre.

Well, I guess Brodus Clay/Tensai/Whatever those chicks are called vs Rhodes/Sandow/Bellas got bumped. That's because it's time for Dwayne Johnson vs Mister Poopy Jokes.

Good idea, but Dolph's briefcase is for World Heavyweight title and not WWE title.
:goodposting:

Plus, after being made to look bad for the one millionth time tonight, him winning the title would go over like a fart in church.
Yeah, it'd be hard to really see WWE having Dolph upstaging this "Twice in a Lifetime" encounter between Cena/Rock even if he could go for the WWE title with the briefcase.

Well, I guess Brodus Clay/Tensai/Whatever those chicks are called vs Rhodes/Sandow/Bellas got bumped. That's because it's time for Dwayne Johnson vs Mister Poopy Jokes.
How the hell does part of a scripted event get bumped?
For lack of time management. Gotta get those filler videos in! :mellow:
:lol:

I watched their hour long pre-show on wwe.com.Then they proceed to show the same exact videos from the pre-show throughout the main show. (Taking up at least 30 mins of the show....and it's likely far more than that)

Users who are viewing this thread