What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Was just trying to catch up on the HoF, and they already yanked it off the Network.
Probably edited the Hart stuff. Sometimes it goes off the network after the event for a bit then back up too if they are doing a quick edit. Dude is charged with 2 counts of assault in the 3rd degree and disorderly conduct. And an added bonus of a broken face. Punishment should be 5 minutes alone in a steel cage with Travis Browne and Braun and WWE is not liable for anything that happens. Honestly if a fan jumps the barricade in a sport or event and the the participants in said event the entertainers oblige they shouldn't get in trouble. When Artest went into the crowd and started going ballistic on the fan who threw #### at him I basically said good for him. Easy to act tough and say crap and or try to fight when you are getting defended. Maybe if fans knew the entertainers won't be liable for any injuries they receive if said entertainer obliges their jack assery maybe it will make more people think twice. Multiple people had to hold Bran back apparently too. One of the guys hauling the guy away looked like Mustafa Ali and the black guy looked like Titus. 

Probably edited the Hart stuff. Sometimes it goes off the network after the event for a bit then back up too if they are doing a quick edit. Dude is charged with 2 counts of assault in the 3rd degree and disorderly conduct. And an added bonus of a broken face. Punishment should be 5 minutes alone in a steel cage with Travis Browne and Braun and WWE is not liable for anything that happens. Honestly if a fan jumps the barricade in a sport or event and the the participants in said event the entertainers oblige they shouldn't get in trouble. When Artest went into the crowd and started going ballistic on the fan who threw #### at him I basically said good for him. Easy to act tough and say crap and or try to fight when you are getting defended. Maybe if fans knew the entertainers won't be liable for any injuries they receive if said entertainer obliges their jack assery maybe it will make more people think twice. Multiple people had to hold Bran back apparently too. One of the guys hauling the guy away looked like Mustafa Ali and the black guy looked like Titus. 
"The Black Guy"....really.

Ok. I kid. Or not.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dip#### got what he deserved for sure... but Dash might have some legal problems to look forward to
If I'm the judge I throw the case out plus he'll be counter sued by WWE and Hart and in the end going after Dash won't be worth it if he has a good lawyer. Dude apparently was making some interesting tweets to WWE talent and Vince over the past few weeks 

Last 5 WrestleMania events ranked worst to best: 
34 - was in London and missed it live, never went back to it
32 - Shane vs Taker cell was way too long
33 - remember Goldberg? 
30 - the Daniel Bryan show
31 - Brock vs Reigns is my favorite main event of all time (and Rusev rode a GD tank)

Look for all of DX plus Nash and Hall to get involved in the HHH vs Batista match. Was hearing awhile back in January when there was talk about them wanting to continue the SDLive 1000 segment of those two from Evolution that there could be more then one stipulation added to the match including Hunter's career. Many didn't give this a second thought as they figured it was there to add more interest and that Batista didn't want to 1 off this and wanted to compete till summSlam. Plus Hunter was needed for the live Events over seas but there's always a way to work around that and have him do live events and not any TV Tapings. Batista resigned and I was hearing from people that the career for Hunter would be on the line and confirmed. Now within the last day or so and this morning I'm hearing this is Triple H's final match. The Tricep's injury even though heeled will not let Paul train the way he has for yrs. If you've seen Paul's videos of him training and getting ready for matches you know he 110% puts his all into it. When he hasn't been able to train like that for a match he's come back looking not himself. Hunter has decided that considering he can't train like he use too he can no longer put his all in the ring so tonight WILL BE TRIPLE H'S last match. 

All of them want to be involved with Hunter's last match 

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel this is going to be a good night....but then again, I always start WM with hope for a great show and about 75% of the time I am disappointed.

Thank god, I have a lot of beer....
Grab a variety Pick 6 of my own plus have a pint of Blue moon and some Winter Classic IPA from Flyers/Pens (Brewed by a Philly and Pitt Company IPA) as well. I'm set if things go south but can't go too south as I got work at 8AM 

Dash got a Thank You Dash chant. Cole said Revival must of felt nice being a part of the HoF ceremony. No #### Cole Dash seemed very thrilled to entertain a fist to face of that moron.  :D

I really need to go to one of these!

Time to start a bucket list because I am not getting any younger. I am 49 and have plans to retire at 53. My wife can retire a couple years later and we both want to travel. She wants to go to paranormal locations and ghost hunt and I want to go to places and events.

The STREAK IS OVER!!!!! CURT HAWKINS WINS 269 STRAIGHT LOSES DONE!!!!!! Curt Hawkins AND ZACK RYDER TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!! Woo WOO WOO!!!!! You Go Broski!!!!!! 

2 Title Changes already 

And here comes the Racist Hulk Hogan. Everybody should be booing this frauds ### out of the building. He's only sorry he got caught

Users who are viewing this thread