What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Fans cheer and boo characters, which is what the wrestlers are portraying.   It helps to remember that.  HTH. 
Sorry characters are one thing a racist is another. Should we be cheering JoePa for being a great coach despite the fact it was helped that he covered up and defended a child rapist? No. What they did successful before doesn't outweigh the heinous stuff currently. Hulk was only apologetic for being caught. Always was and always has been scum of the earth. You don't keep rewarding people like Hogan. Should've been banned for life. You shame them and make them an example. I give props to New Day and Titus for not standing ad cheering and evening turning their backs on Hogan last night at the HoF ceremony. Good for them because Hulk isn't sorry for what he did. I've heard from multiple people that many in WWE didn't think he should be brought back including white people but he's one of Vinces Boys and the Saudi Prince wanted him so Vince brought him back because he's getting that Saudi Blood money. Thats the issue with many fans of sports and sports entertainment today. They keep enabling behavior of guys like Hogan, Josh Gordon etc by keep cheering them and all.Gordon clearly needs help. I'm cool if the dude wants to smoke a little pot but the rest of the stuff come on. Grow up. Stop enabling their behavior. Shun it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry characters are one thing a racist is another. Should we be cheering JoePa for being a great coach despite the fact it was helped that he covered up and defended a child rapist? No. What they did successful before doesn't outweigh the heinous stuff currently. Hulk was only apologetic for being caught. Always was and always has been scum of the earth. You don't keep rewarding people like Hogan. Should've been banned for life. You shame them and make them an example. I give props to New Day and Titus for not standing ad cheering and evening turning their backs on Hogan last night at the HoF ceremony. Good for them because Hulk isn't sorry for what he did. I've heard from multiple people that many in WWE didn't think he should be brought back including white people but he's one of Vinces Boys and the Saudi Prince wanted him so Vince brought him back because he's getting that Saudi Blood money. 
Please squash the novel posts, please. And quit drinking, their is still 3 hours left.

Sorry characters are one thing a racist is another. Should we be cheering JoePa for being a great coach despite the fact it was helped that he covered up and defended a child rapist? No. What they did successful before doesn't outweigh the heinous stuff currently. Hulk was only apologetic for being caught. Always was and always has been scum of the earth. You don't keep rewarding people like Hogan. Should've been banned for life. You shame them and make them an example. I give props to New Day and Titus for not standing ad cheering and evening turning their backs on Hogan last night at the HoF ceremony. Good for them because Hulk isn't sorry for what he did. I've heard from multiple people that many in WWE didn't think he should be brought back including white people but he's one of Vinces Boys and the Saudi Prince wanted him so Vince brought him back because he's getting that Saudi Blood money. 
Yet you're a fan of an outfit that you claim faked cancer for one of it's wrestlers.

:loco:

Would love to see a swerve here and Rusev and Nakamura win this thing...

Black and Ric have plenty of chances to get it later on.

Steve Austin has a documented history of documented abuse.  Were the fans terrible for cheering him after that?  Was Vince a bigger a--hole (because he is one already) for bringing him back at time for cheap pops? 

Vince is a snake oils salesman who will bring back anyone if he can make money off of him or her. That has been his M.O. for as long as I can remember, and despite Terry Bollea being a bad dude, Hulk Hogan is still one of the biggest legends in the industry and will always be a draw.  It's all about the $$$. 

If you are going to keep watching the WWE and supporting them, then you have to accept all of the bad that comes with it.  It all starts with Vince McMahon, who is as shameless as you can get. 

Please squash the novel posts, please. And quit drinking, their is still 3 hours left.
Sorry if you want to reward scumbag racist that's on you. I'll keep my dignity and keep shunning it. I actually would've cheered the guy who attacked Bret Last night if he had done it to Hogan instead. I'm willing to even bet New Day and Titus wouldn't even have move a muscle. The guy is a scumbag jerk. Doesn't matter the character to me. one of the most overrated Characters in Wrestling ever IMHO. Played off of cheap pops for yrs off the American Patriot gimmick. Like I said before props to WWE/F and him for taking advantage of a situation then but it doesn't do anything to defend who the guy is as a person. 

Yet you're a fan of an outfit that you claim faked cancer for one of it's wrestlers.

:loco:
Never said he faked it so stop putting words in my mouth. I said WWE and Roman sugar coated how bad it was and WWE did nothing to kill the controversy. The Cancer he had was no different today then someone having Skin Cancer today but they acted like he was going to be dead within the year because of it yet he had a cancer remission that within the last 9 yrs has become very treatable. That's on you guys if you want to be sheep to moment of that. I've been calling out WWE on their constant BS for awhile from the Roman stuff to the Hogan to the Saudi stuff, CM punk and Bryan treatment etc. 

Sorry if you want to reward scumbag racist that's on you. I'll keep my dignity and keep shunning it. I actually would've cheered the guy who attacked Bret Last night if he had done it to Hogan instead. I'm willing to even bet New Day and Titus wouldn't even have move a muscle. The guy is a scumbag jerk. Doesn't matter the character to me. one of the most overrated Characters in Wrestling ever IMHO. Played off of cheap pops for yrs off the American Patriot gimmick. Like I said before props to WWE/F and him for taking advantage of a situation then but it doesn't do anything to defend who the guy is as a person. 
Okay, thanks....um....WM is on. We wait for this all year. Vent tomorrow and enjoy the event, DJ.

Steve Austin has a documented history of documented abuse.  Were the fans terrible for cheering him after that?  Was Vince a bigger a--hole (because he is one already) for bringing him back at time for cheap pops? 

Vince is a snake oils salesman who will bring back anyone if he can make money off of him or her. That has been his M.O. for as long as I can remember, and despite Terry Bollea being a bad dude, Hulk Hogan is still one of the biggest legends in the industry and will always be a draw.  It's all about the $$$. 

If you are going to keep watching the WWE and supporting them, then you have to accept all of the bad that comes with it.  It all starts with Vince McMahon, who is as shameless as you can get. 
I don't disagree with you on this at all. I was young when Austin was popular and was unaware f his history of Domestic Violience. I was only in Middle school and we don't have nearly the coverage of it as we do now. If I were who I am today and Austin was around today yeah I would shun WWE for bringing him back and making him a champion. DO I believe in second chances? absolutely. But Racism Is what led to the Holocaust and the slave trade and the terrible treatment of blacks for so long too. Hogan should be shunned for it. 

Yes Vince is who he is for sure however given today world and with Hunter gaining more and more control we aren't gonna see someone like an Austin or Bollea won't be coming back to WWE and I pretty happy about that. Yes WWE has a very terrible past with things. You can still support the WWE but still call out their BS when it happens though. No one is saying support WWE and you have to accept all the bad though. You can support WWE and call them out on their BS. Doesn't make you a worse fan. 

Okay, thanks....um....WM is on. We wait for this all year. Vent tomorrow and enjoy the event, DJ.
All I simple said was I think the crowd are a bunch frauds for cheering hogan. You could've simple ignored it till tomorrow. No hard feelings let just enjoy the show now 

Shane vs Miz now this should be good. I'm also glad Torrie Wilson was grateful for all the times I used her for my puberty issues 

The psychological toll that must take on him is unfathomable. To know you were the most important thing in this terminally ill kid's life is just beyond comprehension. The word get thrown around  a lot, but he really is a hero.
Welcome to my mom's world She works at CHOP AKA Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She stated with the Brain Surgeons. I was named after one of her and the main Surgeons favorite patients as my mom was pregnant at the time of when he died and during his funeral my mom told the family she wanted to name me after their son which they were so thankful for. My mom now works with the pediatric cancer patients. Many of these kids will die. 

This match should be pretty good for a "brawl" type match. Shane vs Miz. Shane OMac in the black heel tonight. Oh hey Miz got Pyro while Brock who usually did doesn't. LOL A Lister time. I see Miz winning this

I feel so bad for Paige though still. She should be  Main Eventing with those girls tonight.Absolutely sucks. 

Women's Tag now 

Users who are viewing this thread