What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Brandi Rhoads was hauled out by DDP. Dustin has a crimson mask, We saw a Full moon by Codi and Dustin give him a spanking with the belt 

Cody says Dustin doesn't get to retire here. He's asked Dustin Rhodes to team with him against The Young Bucks at AEW Fight for the Fallen! #AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing

Bucks paid tribute to Motor City Machine guns with their Finisher and then the El Generico Steen finisher which was pretty cool Two of their biggest rivals when they started. 

I can also confirm AEW IS BEHIND THE Jon Moxley VIDEO. I came back from a party last night and saw this but didn't get a chance to read it before work. After a brief back ad fourth while on break and coming home this is what was said on Dean. Also WWE feels incredible used as they feel Dean lied about what he was doing. By the time WWE realized what had happened it was too late and to try and keep Moxley would've caused a huge PR backlash and this goes with the Twitter stuff. 

"I have confirmed that The Joh Moxley trailer is AEW. For proof I was told to look at Jericho’s and Kenny Omega’s video from the other day at Georgia. Done the same way... also, it is said that Vince feels betrayed by Joh Moxley and lied to. When WWE figured out what was going on it was too late so they couldn’t do anything and basically gave AEW free promotion. The twitter password request is not to monitor as much what they post but it is mainly to close the accounts when they release talent. That way, they won’t be promoted on a wwe platform after their time has gone"
DJac confirmed again 

Standouts for the night were Luchasaurus, Kylie Rae and Britt Baker, all the ladies in the Joshi tag, Cody-Dustin, MJF, and Jon Moxley.

Match of the night Bucks/Lucha Bros

Biggest Standouts for me were Luchasarus and MJF

AEW Belt looks great. 

Dustin/Codi match was incredible and bloody. Great moment at end of match 

Favorite moment Moxley coming out and going Austin on everyone 

Last edited by a moderator:
What if guys like Rollins, AJ Styles and Finn Baylor jump to AEW?
AJ signed a new 5 yrs deal. Finn has 2 yrs left. Neither one would jump to AEW because the Bucks and Omega kicked them out of BC. If Anderson and Gallows leave they'll go back to NJPW with Bullet Club same with Styles and Finn. There's some real heat between The Elite and Balor/Styles/The Club as they believe with Tonga that the Elite made them too NWO comedy type and took BC away from what they were meant to be in NJPW. Tama Tonga got the ok to Split Bucks/Omega/Codi etc and kick them out of BC from The Club/Finn and apparently when asked by a fan AJ said he agreed with them. So I don't see them going to AEW. Those guys with Tama are like brothers and family to one another. Read and watch interviews where they talk about one another you can truly tell they mean what they say when they say they are like family. The Club was recently hanging with Tama Tonga with Karl's new son with a caption of Uncle Tama. So they are still very close. 

I don't see Rollins leaving unless he gets in a contract dispute over $$$, and creative. 

Jericho had Best entrance of the night going through his variation of characters over the years

Codi had the WWE shot of the night with his entrance 

Breaking news AEW seen by people in WWE Renee Young is going to be bought out by WWE now They weren't going to do this until they saw her husband officially with AEW 

"I’m told the AEW ppv was seen in Stamford by the following; Stephanie, Hunter, George Barrios. They see there’s competition in town so priority will be making everyone happy as much as possible Number 2 will be keeping anyone tied to AEW wrestlers away from the promotion with the exception of Renee Young that wwe is considering buying her out of wwe. They don’t want the other company’s stars wife be their lead Commentator so she will be collateral damage at this point. Number 3 will be explorations on actually changing story lines yet again and maybe this is maybe turn Roman heel... Triple h is not mad at The symbolism from tonight as it was expected, they are mad at Moxley because he only told them he was going Hollywood and he didn’t..."

This all makes sense. Can't have the another company's Star wigeon your commentary team. Buying her out would be a good way to show good faith in her. They know Moxley lying wasn't Young's fault nor do they even know how much she even knew or his plans. Some fans will see the move as petty but it's smart by WWE. 

I can see Hunter not getting upset with Codi and they were legit fuming about Moxley Lying to them as HE TOLD VINCE AND WWE HE WAS QUITTING AND WOULD FOCUS ON HOLLYWOOD WASN"T GONNA GET BACK INTO THE RING FOR POSSIBLE A YEAR AT THE VERY LEAST. Midnight strikes on the final day of his deal the Moxley video went up. Vince was apparently furious. Threw a pretty big temper tantrum. 

Not surprised Vince didn't watch but Hunter watching isn't either. He's key on knowing what the competition is doing so he can make any changes to the product where needed. Paul is a smart businessman 

I just rewatched the top of the card this morning and I might have to revise my rankings. Cody-Dustin was such an intense story, I think it nudges the tag match for MOTN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d love to know the amount of butthurt VKM had when he found out about Moxley in AEW. 

He’s screwed guys in the past, so I have ZERO sympathy for him. Paybacks are a birch...

The best of times (actually the 60's but) was when we had NITRO vs RAW,  hopefully the AEW puts some serious heat on the WWE.

Where is Johnny Mundo/Impact?

I’d love to know the amount of butthurt VKM had when he found out about Moxley in AEW. 

He’s screwed guys in the past, so I have ZERO sympathy for him. Paybacks are a birch...
He's apparently pretty pissed off at Moxley. Moxley told Vince he wasn't interesting in wrestling would take the year off and go to Hollywood and make a decision. Vince said sure if you change your mind before that or when you are ready you are welcomed back. The minute Vince realized Moxley was planning on wrestling WWE already started the whole farewell "Dean Ambrose " (Who's that guy?) tour and would've looked petty. The Moxley Video a few weeks ago got his blood pressure even higher

So next PPV is in Chicago--any chance CM Punk makes an appearance or will VKM back up the truck for him to come back to WWE?
Don't see Punk in a WWE ring for awhile. I would said it's gonna take at least another 10-15 yrs before talks and another 5 after. Punk is apparently tired of wrestling wants ZERO to do with it. I heard WWE did try to contact Punk but he literally gave them the Wife/Girlfriend silent treatment of not answering texts/Calls when she's PO'd at you for something. 

AEW on Saturday: Here you go, fans!  We prepared a nice steak and lobster dinner along with the finest wines for your consumption.

WWE tonight: Uh, I think there's a couple of leftover bologna sandwiches in the 'fridge. 

####### WWE announced a fatal 4 way to determine the Universal title. I guess we know who Brock is going after and why Roman is on SDL to do the deed again 

WWE comes out tonight in response with Brock doing this boombox dj shtick again and Heyman doing an air guitar.

Christ it's embarrassing...

Users who are viewing this thread