What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (3 Viewers)

I mean does Corbin have naked pictures of someone?  No one likes him
WWE officials liked how he handled his punishment after losing the MITB case awhile back. He made a few comments to people in "heel" mode that WWE didn't appreciate from people. He got punished for awhile but WWE liked how he didn't complain about it 

His promos are way worse and he's a horrible heel. Miz isn't great in the ring but he's a great heel and promo
Miz early was horrible at everything in the ring and could talk a little bit. And everyone hated him. Just like everyone hates Corbin now. Let's see if Corbin embraces it and gets better.

Miz early was horrible at everything in the ring and could talk a little bit. And everyone hated him. Just like everyone hates Corbin now. Let's see if Corbin embraces it and gets better.
I honestly don't see Corbin getting any better. Miz really stuck with it though 

McIntyre good as choice as any. Company just has a complete lack of stars. At least he looks like one.

Probably should have been in the spot a year ago. Assuming he picks Brock, Problem IMO for him and Lesnar is trying to build a watchable lead up. 

Was obvious 30 was Rollins. At least they didn't have him win. He'll never ever be a draw. At least they apparently threw him in a group. Haven't watched their programming much since Mania last year outside of clips.

Kofi with that hair color should be relegated to Koko B Ware jobber status :thumbup:  

-----------

Overall outside of Bray/Bryan and men's Rumble, thought was meh at best. Company just lacks stars outside of a couple. Personally enjoyed the NWA event on Friday more overall. :shrug:  

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a really fun RR. Not sure why anyone wants more of the same old #### of a ring full of dudes resting in the corner or out of the ring for a half hour. It was something different and advanced a few other stories including starting the build for drew and Brock. I wouldn't want to see that booking regularly, but as a one off it was cool. 

That was a really fun RR. Not sure why anyone wants more of the same old #### of a ring full of dudes resting in the corner or out of the ring for a half hour. It was something different and advanced a few other stories including starting the build for drew and Brock. I wouldn't want to see that booking regularly, but as a one off it was cool. 
You must be on drugs or dumb to think this was a good rumble. Even the people who usually kiss WWE's ### are ####ting all over the mens rumble. It was embarrassing the first 17 or so entrances 

You must be on drugs or dumb to think this was a good rumble. Even the people who usually kiss WWE's ### are ####ting all over the mens rumble. It was embarrassing the first 17 or so entrances 
:shrug:   Okeeeeeeee dokeeeeeee. who pissed in your cheerios?  Bork?  : lmao:

McIntyre good as choice as any. Company just has a complete lack of stars. At least he looks like one.

Probably should have been in the spot a year ago. Assuming he picks Brock, Problem IMO for him and Lesnar is trying to build a watchable lead up. 

Was obvious 30 was Rollins. At least they didn't have him win. He'll never ever be a draw. At least they apparently threw him in a group. Haven't watched their programming much since Mania last year outside of clips.

Kofi with that hair color should be relegated to Koko B Ware jobber status :thumbup:  

-----------

Overall outside of Bray/Bryan and men's Rumble, thought was meh at best. Company just lacks stars outside of a couple. Personally enjoyed the NWA event on Friday more overall. :shrug:  
I honestly cannot get into NWA at all. I was excited for it but not sure what it is with it. I like a lot of the characters there but not sure. Maybe because it's a studio show?  Really not sure what it is. Love the theme for the start of it too "Into The Fire" by Dokken 

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT Rumble. Brock vs. a bunch of guys we'd never see otherwise. Keith Lee standing up to Brock. McIntyre eliminating Brock pop. Edge return pop. Rollins crew creating havoc at 30. Edge eliminating Orton McIntyre over Roman.

GREAT

Sorry you didn't get more of the same wwe bull#### you like to complain about. Theres always next year buddy. 
It was the same boring #### as usual. ####ting on Half the roster just to stroke Lesnar's ego. It was embarrassing. Honestly if I were those guys I'd be pissed and pull a Punk and Walk the hell out of the company. Lee, Big E, Elias, Rowan, Roode, John Morrison, Rey, Ricochet, Kofi, Cesaro, Shelton, Nakamura, and Braun ll deserved better. Honestly if I had to job to Brock who doesn't give a #### about the business and ####s on it constantly I'd had just walked out told them to kiss my ### and they could shove it. Im not jobbing to some meat head dbag who only comes around when he feels like it while I'm on the road busting my ### almost 300 plus days a year. I felt sad and embarrassed for those guys. 

Went back and watched the Rumble match again. The Edge pop is monster. Love the RKO reunion and backstab. The Brock stuff makes more sense when you aren't thinking he is going to go through all other 29 guys. It tells the same type of story that 21-1 told. Outside of New Day, Braun and Keith Lee, no one he eliminated would you expect in the Final Four or winning. Love the Drew win, I just would have loved a better Final Four of Drew, Lee, KO and either Joe or Edge. Having Roman that close to the end just keeps people on edge, pun intended.

Rasslin or real life, Brock would kill this kid. Take that to the bank, "bro"hamski.
Real life. Riddle has been pissing a lot of people off. He's been disrespecting a lot of the "legends" of the business. The dude is a real ##### in real life. Not very well liked backstage. Apparently tonight was the first time they'd seen each other face to face. Matt has made some disparaging comments on Brock over the years too. 

Riddle Lesnar have backstage altercation

Now going back and watching Worlds Collide. A bit bummed that I haven't been watching Shane "Swerve" Strickland on NXT. It wasn't that long ago that the kids and I were watching him in front of 150 people in MPX Wrestling.

Went back and watched the Rumble match again. The Edge pop is monster. Love the RKO reunion and backstab. The Brock stuff makes more sense when you aren't thinking he is going to go through all other 29 guys. It tells the same type of story that 21-1 told. Outside of New Day, Braun and Keith Lee, no one he eliminated would you expect in the Final Four or winning. Love the Drew win, I just would have loved a better Final Four of Drew, Lee, KO and either Joe or Edge. Having Roman that close to the end just keeps people on edge, pun intended.
Nakamura and Lee deserve far better at the very least. Nakamura is a former IWGP IC champ and former leader of one of the first Heel becoming Face factions in NJPW. Morrison has shown he needs to be respected and deserved better, Shelton Benjamin, Ricochet, Cesaro, Roode also deserve better. Not saying Shelton should be main eventing but he does deserved to be in a US title pic or something and used to put some guys over. He's a great talent You want Brock to have that squash moment send in a bunch of dam jobbers there 

Real life. Riddle has been pissing a lot of people off. He's been disrespecting a lot of the "legends" of the business. The dude is a real ##### in real life. Not very well liked backstage. Apparently tonight was the first time they'd seen each other face to face. Matt has made some disparaging comments on Brock over the years too. 

Riddle Lesnar have backstage altercation
I knew he has been pulling this for a long time. Kinda surprised Brock didnt eat him.

I can agree with what Djack is saying. You have all these characters that WWE cultivates and these guys work their butts off all year long and their only moment in the sun is a squash 10 second match to a part-timer like Brock?  We got it 5 years ago--Brock is a monster, he is unbeatable, he is a giant--this message is so done--it is overkill. It was just a waste of time and talent there.

It didn't sit right with me and judging by the crowd reaction, it didn't sit well for them.

The ONLY thing that saved this event was Edge---(and some of the NXT girls  :wub: )

Users who are viewing this thread