What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (10 Viewers)

Per sources some interesting news I've gotten over the last two days 

Kevin Dunn gets pink slipped:

getting reports that Kevin Dunn might had gotten fired by the board. Today it wasn’t reported he sold a bunch of stocks on the market. We’ll see in the upcoming days of that gets reported. Remember WWE still doesn’t have a a CFO or a president
Jim Cornette would go from 6 o'clock to midnight so fast he might pass out.

My friend is a teacher in West Virginia and is retiring this year after 30+ years.  Someone set him up to get a video message from the Honky Tonk Man. HTM even invited my friend to come golf with him if he ever makes it out to Phoenix. :lol:

My friend is a teacher in West Virginia and is retiring this year after 30+ years.  Someone set him up to get a video message from the Honky Tonk Man. HTM even invited my friend to come golf with him if he ever makes it out to Phoenix. :lol:
That's a great idea.  Might try to remember to order a wrestler cameo for my buddy whose wedding is in August.  He's a huge wrestling fan.

I got confirmation that Dunn was fired. My Co worker who was in production said he was let go but doesn't believe they let him go for the stock issues. My Co worker knows Micheal Kevin's dad and from what I understand Micheal DUnn was the one who got my co worker his meeting with Vince when they first met and Vince Hired him 

getting word that Roman Reigns WWE contract is now on HOLD. Meaning that he is officially an inactive performer and that once he returns (if he returns) he will have to honor the contract. This also means he’s not getting paid. This also means he is free to venture out of wwe for Non wrestling commitments and cannot use the name Roman Reigns.

Jimmy Uso out 6-9 months with a knee injury per ringside news. Will need surgery. Extent or actual injury is not known just its a knee

1. Props to WrestleTalk for calling COVID-19 "Steve Corino" so they don't get demonitized. :lmao:

2a. Who was the genius that thought spoiling AJ Styles' return with a babyface DQ ad was the way to go?

2b. Why did AJ completely take a dump on his match with the UT by saying "whatever" to being buried alive?  :loco:  If you get get buried alive, that should affect you IRL.

More proof E booking is the drizzling dog fecal matter.

1. Props to WrestleTalk for calling COVID-19 "Steve Corino" so they don't get demonitized. :lmao:

2a. Who was the genius that thought spoiling AJ Styles' return with a babyface DQ ad was the way to go?

2b. Why did AJ completely take a dump on his match with the UT by saying "whatever" to being buried alive?  :loco:  If you get get buried alive, that should affect you IRL.

More proof E booking is the drizzling dog fecal matter.
Ziggler was wondering where his video of the backstage Segment was on WWE twitter with Sonya as they put up Otis and Mandy. Karl Anderson responded with "They don't like anything that might get you over and leave it intentionally off." Dolph responded with goggly eyes

I've been holding off on saying anything more the last few days on Roman's status as I've heard some shocking stuff from a few sources. WWE left Roman off some Mania moments and seems to be writing him off WWE history. Alvarez went into detail on WO about how Vince is oblivious to the whole virus and just feels its a huge inconvenience. Well Roman had some talks with WWE before he had left and was getting annoyed and upset how WWE wasn't taking this seriously (Mostly Vince). Like I posted the other day Roman and his DRs talked to WWE and he's out until further notice as it's best for his health. Vince though was telling Roman how he was making more of a deal out of the whole thing and this isn't a huge deal (Remember Vince and Trump are really good friends). There seems to be legit backstage heat on Roman now but its said that many other WWE wrestlers and employees support Reigns decision. Some wish they could do the same he did but fear WWE might punish them (Hence the report the other day) and feel WWE didn't make more out of Reigns situation do to PR and how Roman's family has been a huge part of WWE's success for yrs. 

Anyway I've heard several sources tell me that we shouldn't be surprised if Roman NEVER WRESTLES again. I wasn't able to get details on what anyone meant by this but Roman has legit heat at least with Vince who many are saying is being very ignorant to the situation as petty. I did ask one source if this was Austin walking out level yet and they said "not yet but wouldn't surprise me if it eventually does." 

Chris Jericho will have the Former Revival on Talk is Jericho Tommorrow's episode. Podcast was already taped so this will get interesting. We'll get some good stories out of this I think 

I've been holding off on saying anything more the last few days on Roman's status as I've heard some shocking stuff from a few sources. WWE left Roman off some Mania moments and seems to be writing him off WWE history. Alvarez went into detail on WO about how Vince is oblivious to the whole virus and just feels its a huge inconvenience. Well Roman had some talks with WWE before he had left and was getting annoyed and upset how WWE wasn't taking this seriously (Mostly Vince). Like I posted the other day Roman and his DRs talked to WWE and he's out until further notice as it's best for his health. Vince though was telling Roman how he was making more of a deal out of the whole thing and this isn't a huge deal (Remember Vince and Trump are really good friends). There seems to be legit backstage heat on Roman now but its said that many other WWE wrestlers and employees support Reigns decision. Some wish they could do the same he did but fear WWE might punish them (Hence the report the other day) and feel WWE didn't make more out of Reigns situation do to PR and how Roman's family has been a huge part of WWE's success for yrs. 

Anyway I've heard several sources tell me that we shouldn't be surprised if Roman NEVER WRESTLES again. I wasn't able to get details on what anyone meant by this but Roman has legit heat at least with Vince who many are saying is being very ignorant to the situation as petty. I did ask one source if this was Austin walking out level yet and they said "not yet but wouldn't surprise me if it eventually does." 
Way to turn RR face with me, Vince. :hot:

Petty?  You wanna talk petty?

Way to turn RR face with me, Vince. :hot:
I've come to a mutual understanding with the dude. I hate the character Leati portrays (Roman) and so does he but I really respect the hell out of the man just because of some stuff he's done especially a behind the scenes thing his cousin got to help me with that involved him reaching out to a few people. Plus when it comes to this stuff Vince is a total Idiot. The dude is literally losing it. Not sure if the board has the power but they need to figure out how to give a Vote of Zero confidence of Vince running the company. At the very least Linda, Shane and Steph are more concerned about him them they have in the past 

The Bella Twins have a book out --   @DJackson10 will not be in this thread for awhile; he has to go out and buy it.
Nah I liked them when they first started but they were awful. Just another pair of pretty faces using wrestling as a stepping stone. I supported them as they are originally from south Philly and big Eagles fans. I saw theres a mention that Nikki went through 2 sexual assaults one at 15 by a HS guy she thought was friends and drugged by a college aged man at 16. Absolutely awful. 

Wrestling wise Bri was a botch mania pleasure some of that I link to her size being so small. Nikki was a bit better but only had the divas belt because she was dating Cena. She had it the longest because AJ Lee (Punk's wife) had the longest reign and we know how Vince and WWE feel on those things 

The Bella Twins have a book out --   @DJackson10 will not be in this thread for awhile; he has to go out and buy it.
I will say this Nikki talking about her relationship with Cena should be interesting. I think it's gonna expose Cena in a not so good light. Good WWE guy but I think a lot of his act is a total fraud. Dude cheated on his ex wife multiple times with Divas and other things. A few of Cena's ex's went to his wife about it after seeing that their pushes stopped after splitting from Cena.  Then you got all the stuff of Cena being a WWE kiss ### and complete narc tattling on other wrestlers. Heard this from several guys let go from Kenny Dykstra, Carlito, Ken Anderson and others. A few of my sources have even said they tell newer people to the company don't trust Cena. Cena has been compared to that Co worker of yours who can't wait to go tell your boss about someone doing something wrong. He's Vince's little rat 

wwe is in cloud 9 with Drew McIntyre. Officials are in love with all the international exposure he’s been getting, interviews with Hollywood stars and highly popular UK shows have them very impressed, well spoken

Tama doing recruiting for Bullet Club 

hearing that the Revolt is not only Cash And Dax, but that it would be a bullet club type faction that would be in AEW and NJPW.

FOX Sports PR

@FOXSportsPR

Let me ask you something, brother... are you watching WrestleMania 3 on Tuesday on @FS1?

For the first time on TV, relive the 1987 event --

@HulkHogan slams Andre The Giant, Randy “Macho Man” Savage battles Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat & more. :

8:00 PM ET | Tues, 5/12 | FS1

I guess VKM really does have grapefruits.

It was noted in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that people with knowledge of the recent Money In the Bank Ladder Match tapings at WWE HQ have described Vince showing an unknown talent, who was supposed to go off the top, that the company had set the bump up safely. It was also said that Vince demonstrated the bump.
We posted before how RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch recently told TV Insider that she witnessed Vince showing someone how to fall from "a tower," which could go along with the new report from the Observer.

Trev Stone is a real dirt bag honestly. This isn't to defend Brad but a lot of people don't like that site and or find it click bait. I've talked with my NFL guys and they say the site is an absolute joke run by amateurs. The thing with PSE and Sheppard is they knew what they were getting into with him but decided to hire him anyway. The article of explanation makes Trev look like an immature jackass. Also Brad turned in his resignation from people I talked too. Trev and CO used him to get views, defended him then when the hits drieded up said they "fired him" but Brad actually resigned from his post there. Trev even blocked me after I tried to comment on an article he posted over a year ago. Giving some constructive criticism on an NFL Article from one of his guys and told him hey you might want to check his sources because I have a lot of people saying this isn't legit. Because of that he blocked me. So him using Brad blocks haters is counter productive is rich coming from him. PSE is the type of amateur bloggers that Jim Cornette makes fun of constantly. These guys will do anything for some clout

Dropped back in on Something To Wrestle With..........Bruce Prichard

The Tito Santana and Hacksaw Jim Duggan episodes are fun short storytelling. Just as good as ever.

So when I went searching on twitter to see if anyone was defending pro sports extra against Brad Sheppard I came across someone who posted something last year saying they got fired because the website didn't agree with their wrestling opinion or take. They were fired because the one of the writers didn't like their opinion or take on that didn't fit the sites agenda. This was back in 2012. Per a few sources Brad is very well liked from people in the industry but he has a lot of backing from people who can't come to his defense because of their job status and such. Even those who are not Brad supporters have said Trev and PSE look bad in this situation. They believe the article written by Trev is pretty egotistical and just petty. 

I've also talked to 4 other former PSE employees who have shared similar stories about how they were unprofessionally treated by Trev or a staff member. One was threatened if they continued to go to Trev about issue they would be canned by the website. Another individual told me he believes he was fired with politics behind the situation that didn't help him. He suet write for Football and some gaming and became fairly popular. One of main guys went to Trev about him being "too popular" and some other BS which sounded more like jealousy from one of the founders. They were given the reason they were trying trim down do to financial issues but found out 2 weeks later someone else was hired to replace them. 

Alberto Del Rio arrested on Sexual assault charges in San Antonio

Report claims she was assaulted more then once and ADR threatened to throw her son on the side of the road somewhere in one of the incidents. 

He's still being held in custody as of this posting. At this time he is still in custody at the Bexar County detention center. Note that this center has over 300 covid 19 cases.One of my sources lives a about a mile or so from here so they will try to see if they can find some stuff locally as they know some of the local LEO's in the area 

Dropped back in on Something To Wrestle With..........Bruce Prichard

The Tito Santana and Hacksaw Jim Duggan episodes are fun short storytelling. Just as good as ever.
I love the Conrad podcasts. The only one I can't get into is the Tony Schiavone one. Arn can be a little slow sometimes,  but I chalk that up to him learning the ropes on how to podcast.

I love the Conrad podcasts. The only one I can't get into is the Tony Schiavone one. Arn can be a little slow sometimes,  but I chalk that up to him learning the ropes on how to podcast.
Agreed. I just got burned out. When 83 Weeks came out along with STWWBP, I was almost listening exclusively to Conrad. Was almost spending more time with Conrad than I was my kids, coworkers or girlfriend.

This already looks like it's gonna be a complete cluster ####. Whoever thought this was "Great ####" other then Vincent Kennedy McMahon needs to be fired. SO Glad I'm turning this off for the last dance 

Brother Love sighting during MITB. Already a win.

You can see why they wanted to do both matches at the same time. Most of the "spots" are going to be the same: elevator, stairs, certain rooms.

This is the ultimate tour of Titan Towers.

Users who are viewing this thread