What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Full Gear Match card Nov 7th So Far 

Sammy vs Matt Elite DELETION MATCH!

Eliminator #1 Contender Match for Future AEW Title TBA 

Moxley vs Kingston AEW Title I Quit Match

FTR vs The Young Bucks  AEW Tag Titles 

Cody w/Arn Anderson vs Darby Allin AEW TNT Title 

Three great segments on Dynamite last night:

1. Pentagon/Fenix - absolute insanity

2. The return of the Cleaner gimmick for Kenny Omega

3. Jericho/MJF singing "Me and My Shadow" tweaked to cut promos on various AEW stars.

Tom Servo said:
Three great segments on Dynamite last night:

1. Pentagon/Fenix - absolute insanity

2. The return of the Cleaner gimmick for Kenny Omega

3. Jericho/MJF singing "Me and My Shadow" tweaked to cut promos on various AEW stars.
Fenix may have injured himself during the match and may now be out of the tourney 

Fenix injured during match forfeits the match there for his brother Penta has the win and will Face Omega on in the tourney

SIDE NOTE: Despite the fact AEW and Kenny Omega posted on their social medias about this Ring Side News posted the click bait title of this as a Spoiler for Dynamite next week. Also I gave Steve Carrier some stuff I didn't even post here yet true and he wants some proof of it despite never asking Brad Sheppard for proof on his stuff. I know this because Brad told me himself that Steve would take it without proof. 

At least they got the MITB  case from Otis. I know I'm in the minority,  but I like Miz.
Yeah I think the Otis win was suppose to be a joke and just to help move along the Sonya/Mandy Storyline. Plus a lot of the top wrestlers I heard that were on the list to win the Mens MITB before the pandemic hit opted out or injured. So they decided to give it to Otis and do a MITB storyline where he finally loses it. 

I use to hate The Miz especially since I saw him as some reality has been. However he has some of the better mic skills In WWE today and he got a lot better in the ring. I really have enjoyed him over the years outside of the stupid storylines they've given him. I'm not afraid to admit that I do indulge in The Miz and Misses show with his wife Maryse. It's pretty entertaining and you can tell it's the real them and not some script they go by like most reality shows. He really does enjoy being a dad as well. He's been a loyal soldier to WWE and if he ever jumped shipped and went to NJPW or AEW he'd be a bigger loss to WWE then a lot would think or admit 

I've been pretty short on rumors and stuff I've heard. Mostly being more careful and trying to source info better before shoving it out there. Another is my co work who did WWE retired and hasn't talked to his guys in production given that many are out of work do to the pandemic. As well as the fact I haven't seen some of my contacts or really talked to them with no shows going on around the area. However and I hope this is true that this happens. 

HUGE rumors going around that the Universal Title will be retired in an unification match between Roman and Drew and Survivor Series. So far a source has told me that the match is happening but yet tbd if those are the stakes.

Is Marty Scrull Done With ROH After Just Signing A Multi-Year Contract This Past January?

Today ROH removed Scurill's profile from their website. Back during the #SPEAKINGOUT Movement on twitter Scrull was one of many UK wrestlers alleged in accusations. ROH and their parent Company SinClair apparently were running their own independent investigation. No official word has been made and Marty has kept quite. With issues with the Pandemic Scurill with ROH back at tapings hasn't been able to get to the US anyway. Back when the allegations happened it was reported and I got confirmation from several sources that Codi and The Bucks called Marty and told him he was no Longer welcomed as a friend of theirs and he was kicked out of The Elite. So even if ROH has fired Marty don't expect to see him in AEW. At one point he was viewed as signing with AEW before resigning with ROH and being revealed as The Exalted one. The Gig Brodie Lee ended up with. 

Sarena Deeb defeated Thunder Rosa last night to win the NWA Women's Championship. 

She will make her first title defense on AEW Dynamite tonight.

ETA: WWE and AEW interested in signing Thunder Rosa
Highly doubt she goes to WWE. At this point everyone knows you go to WWE and they just want you so no one else can have you and use you.  They won't use her correctly and after 6 months she'll be an after thought too Vince. WWE contracts are now for the most part 5 yrs pacts and if you want to opt out early their no compete clauses are now 1 1/2 yrs of no compete on any promotion that airs in the US, Rosa would be screwed. At her age (34) she's better off going to AEW. 

Met Tracey more than a few times over the yrs. Jim Fullerton (AKA Sandman) would tell me Tracey would be one of the biggest ballbusters in the ECW Locker room. Taz said as much in his tweet today. Real nice guy. What ECW got away with for The F.B.I and somewhat WWE did when they had them with PC SJW culture they wouldn't have survived. I'm Italian and I thought the gimmick was great.  Little Guido was a funny entertaining under appreciated talent too who was trained by UK's Billy Robinson. Tracy was just great with whatever he was given. 

Can WWE not think of anytning else but "Bragging Rights" at stake at Survivor Series? :lmao:  

How many years of the same old same old has it been? Guess what "Team Raw" teammates Braun/Sheamus/AJ Styles have in common? :lmao:  

Kylie Rea after being silent has quit the business. She has anxiety and other issues no showed Bound for Glory last Saturday. Hope for the best for her but happy she's at least ok 

I hate the IWC at times. The Whole Alexa thing with that JD guy is a pure example of what a cesspool it is at times. Yes what JD said was wrong and many wrestlers hate him but Alexa had ignored it for a few yrs. JD Said what was posted almost 2 yrs ago. Some fanboy brought it up. JD and his family were attacked online and even his family was threatened. Thats going too far. 

I listen to another podcaster who use to associate with JD who wasn't a fan of Roman Reigns character. He had numerous Roman Fanboys and girls attack him and make threats about his family. Someone of them were so bad I won't even repeat them here in fear of getting a timeout. That's how bad some of this was. The dude lawyered up and even though most have stopped he said next time trolls come after him with these threats he's taking screen shots, sending it to his lawyer, local police and the feds. 

Honestly IMHO most of these fanboys/girls are the ones who think they can get with a wrestler or get special treatment from them. I've talked to numerous talents over the years and said it's an absolute turnoff. You look way too desperate, its sad and for some of them especially the women it's kind of scary. Look at the Daria stuff with the stalker recently. This is why most still keep their private life PRIVATE. These wrestling fans are the ones when me or you say we like wrestling to people who make fun of it they bring up these clowns. 

Craig_MiamiFL said:
Can WWE not think of anytning else but "Bragging Rights" at stake at Survivor Series? :lmao:  

How many years of the same old same old has it been? Guess what "Team Raw" teammates Braun/Sheamus/AJ Styles have in common? :lmao:  
Old school NWA at least put kayfabe cash prizes or trophies up for grabs.  How am I supposed to believe KO is going to fight for the honor of Smackdown when he's been there all of two weeks? :loco:

In other wrestling news...

Allyson Kay stated on twitter that she is now a free agent.  Both her and Thunder Rosa would add gravitas to the AEW Womens division; instead, they signed their 45th different tag team. <_<  

Joel Gertner also announced on twitter that he was working as a poll worker.  Well...well...well...

In other wrestling news...

Allyson Kay stated on twitter that she is now a free agent.  Both her and Thunder Rosa would add gravitas to the AEW Womens division; instead, they signed their 45th different tag team. <_<  

Joel Gertner also announced on twitter that he was working as a poll worker.  Well...well...well...
Allysin Kay will challenge Sareena Deeb for the NWA Womens title on the Buy In to Full Gear.

AEW Full Gear Card

AEW World Heavyweight Title Match:
Jon Moxley (champion) vs. Eddie Kingston

AEW Tag Team Title Match (if Young Bucks don’t win, they can’t challenge for tag titles again, Tully Blanchard banned from ringside):
FTR (champions) vs. The Young Bucks

AEW World Heavyweight Title Tournament Finals (winner gets title shot):
Kenny Omega vs. Adam Page

Singles Match (If MJF wins, he joins Inner Circle):
Chris Jericho vs. MJF

AEW TNT Title Match:
Cody Rhodes (champion) vs. Darby Allin

AEW Women’s Title Match:
Hikaru Shida (champion) vs. Nyla Rose

Elite Deletion Match:
Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara

Singles Match:
Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver

NWA Women’s Championship Match (Buy In Show):
Serena Deeb (champion) vs. Allysin Kay

AEW Full Gear Card

Jon Moxley (champion) vs. Eddie Kingston

AEW Tag Team Title Match (if Young Bucks don’t win, they can’t challenge for tag titles again, Tully Blanchard banned from ringside):

Chris Jericho vs. MJF

AEW TNT Title Match:

AEW Women’s Title Match:

Elite Deletion Match:

Singles Match:
Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver

NWA Women’s Championship Match (Buy In Show):
Serena Deeb (champion) vs. Allysin Kay
My spitball guesses on who wins.

AEW Full Gear Card

Jon Moxley (champion) vs. Eddie Kingston DRAW

Chris Jericho vs. MJF

AEW TNT Title Match:

AEW Women’s Title Match:

Elite Deletion Match:

Singles Match: