What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (1 Viewer)

Petit has retired 38 batters in a row, seven shy of Mark Buehrle's record. Might break it today with a perfect game against that Rockies lineup.

Wisconsin native. I have family members that live in the same town and have known him for his whole life.

Other news about Jordan... he is most likely going to leave Washington when his contract is up.

Werth is apparently a piece of crap human being as well.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_09_28_miamlb_wasmlb_1&mode=video
Love this post.

"Hey Nats fans: the awesome pitcher who threw your team's first no-hitter is leaving in a year and one of your best and most beloved players is an #######. Now check out this video of the last out!" Sure you don't want to throw a Bryce Harper insult there too?

Seriously- I think most people know he's leaving, team has limited revenue thanks to Angelos and Selig and they have plenty of pitching depth.

Trevor Bauer has taken a no-hitter through 6 against the Astros with 11Ks and 5 BB. At 111 pitches though, so will have to be tag-teamed from here.

Trevor Bauer through 6 IP but with 5 walks and he's already up to 111 pitches. Don't quite think he's gonna get there...
If my Tribe pulls off the combined no no, it will be the first Indian no-hitter since Len Barker's perfect game in May 1981.I was a junior in HS. :mellow:

Meh. That was too close to his face. Hit him in his fat ### or something.
Jimenez has given up one hit over 11 innings this year. He was pitching a gem again last night. On top of that, he's got a reputation of being a little wild.

Just doesn't seem like a time when you would risk it to pay back a hard slide into second base. If the Orioles wanted to retaliate, seems to me they return the hard slide.

Meh. That was too close to his face. Hit him in his fat ### or something.
Horse ####. Panda tore Schoop's knee all to hell with that bush league slide. If it didn't get the ear hole, take your medicine and take your base. Ejection was beyond dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread