What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (3 Viewers)

First no hitter for Stros in 12 years.

132 pitches, 10 ks, 3 walks. In my home league lineup but so was that ####bird Gio.

Oh Baltimore...
But...but...but...Miguel Gonzalez! And David Lough! And Chris Davis in right field!ETA: Oh, and did I mention Travis Snider? And who could forget Delmon Young??

Should we keep Markakis or Cruz? Nah, let 'em both walk! We've got Delmon to waddle around right field doing his best Danny-DeVito-as-the-Penguin impression!

But I'm not bitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erasmo through 7 against the Yanks as Gardner gets doubled-off of second base in one of the worst displays of baserunning in the 2015 season

Eephus said:
Stripling lifted after giving up a walk after 7 1/3 IP and 100 pitches
Gal I work with is cousins with Ross and drove up to see the game last night with her family. Stripling's parents came out from Texas to watch him pitch his in his debut. Bummer they pulled him early.

Gal I work with is cousins with Ross and drove up to see the game last night with her family. Stripling's parents came out from Texas to watch him pitch his in his debut. Bummer they pulled him early.
It's a really tough spot for a manager.  Kid looked really good and it's a critical game against SF.  The announcers mentioned 100 pitches was the max sometime around the 5th inning and he hadn't pitched close to that in two years since his Tommy John surgery.  As great as a no hitter looks, it was only game 5 of a 161 season and his arm needs to be preserved.  I think pulling him is the right move every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skipper Charlie Comiskey let Bumpus Jones finish what he started.  Neither was ever spotted wearing a dress.

Users who are viewing this thread