What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (1 Viewer)

We have to deliver a tee...which requires a new contract...and the effort at least in this case <> $...and on a weekend just makes it worse...holiday weekend even worse...I have a No Hitter App on my phone that wakes me up...I swear the last 5 have been on Fri or Sat...Appreciate that when you buy your next Verlander no-no tee!  (Or I'll send you a free one.)
Daniel Norris is the next Tigers pitcher to throw a no hitter, print them. 

8th inning

Ground out

Awkward catch by Bryce Harper on sinking liner in RF

HBP

Ichiro PH for Urena fly out

103 pitches thru 8

Urena had really good start for Marlins with 1 run in 8 IP.  Dusty can't get too crazy with 1 run lead.

Top of the order for Marlins in 9th.

Rich Hill perfect through 8 in a scoreless game.

Ironically, "I've got blisters on my fingers" was mentioned in the FFA today

:censored:

Chasing 1st place, need every point I can get. The Dodgers unable to score off Trevor Williams, then losing the NH, then the L in the 10th, is an 18 point swing 

I don't think I've ever read more positive reviews on character as I did on Twitter tonight on Rich Hill.  Anyone who has ever met him was just gushing over what a fantastic dude he is. 

Him taking the blame for the loss is a bit heartbreaking as far as sports goes, kind of a shame one of the best teams in the last 30 or so years couldn't get him a run.  And no I'm not feeling sorry for the Dodgers. 

Junis - I'm facing him this week (against an opponent who outbid me on the waiver wire for his services) so it's almost a given.   :popcorn:  

Users who are viewing this thread