What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

'renesauz said:
Let me preface by repeating how much I despise being on the end in these 16 team leagues. It's very difficult to take advantage of value when you know you're waiting 30 picks before you have a chance to address a need. Some guys go into these (and other) drafts with specific players in mind, or a well-conceived draft plan. My default plan has always been NOT to enter any draft with preconceptions, instead focusing on my rankings, value players, ADP's, and the like. Needless to say, my normal method isn't nearly as workable from the end.

Most of you also know I tend to sneak at least one Eagle on my team. Every team I draft or own in every league has one. Generally, I get my player at or close to ADP...I try not to reach...but from the one slot, the only Eagle of any value I could have realistically snagged was Celek...and he simply didn't fit well with the rest of the team (already had Davis and Philly shares that bye). Was gonna snag the rookie kicker, but Jeff took him (a full two rounds ahead of where I planned to). Maybe no Eagle (I count Kolb as a Cardinal) means I break out of my slump in these, but I doubt it.

renesauz

Kevin Kolb, PHI, QB14

Mark Sanchez, NYJ, QB21

Kolb, as the Cardinal QB, is under-rated, IMO. I was pretty happy to grab him at QB 14. There's some pretty obvious risk involved in that assessment though, so I grabbed a safe backup QB sooner rather than later. Not a huge Sanchez fan, and would have rather waited, but didn't feel I had much choice.

Chris Johnson, TEN, RB1

James Starks, GB, RB36

Delone Carter, INDY, RB48

Bernard Scott, CIN, RB49

Willis McGahee, BAL, RB59

CJ was a given from the #1 slot. At the 2/3 turn, there were a couple of RBs I liked a lot, but simply couldn't pull the trigger knowing I'd be crushed at QB/TE/WR if I did. So I waited quite a while. Starks is weak as HE#@$ as a #2, but I tried to mitigate that with two more with at least a chance to see big time, and an extra pick at the position. I wouldn't be shocked to see Carter and Scott both starting for their clubs by November...but I wouldn't be shocked to see them relegated to third string all year either. High risk/reward group, but as long as Johnson stays healthy, it should be at least OK.

Vincent Jackson, SDC, WR9

Michael Crabtree, SFO, WR25

Mike Thomas, JAX, WR31

Emmanuel Sanders, PIT, WR46

Brandon Tate, NE, WR74

I feel very good about this group. So good, I felt like I could afford to spend that extra pick at RB instead of WR. Jackson is a stud, no matter who he plays for. Crabtree may have some head issues...but I expect he won't blow up for another year and could potentially blow away that ADP. Thomas is under-rated IMO. I know Jax isn't much of an offensive powerhouse, but this kid can play, and will score often for me. I expect Sanders to take on a bigger role in Pittsburgh, but even if he doesn't he should justify that ADP. Tate...might be the SOD. Lots of ???? about how Bill will deploy his troops, but Tate is expected to take on a much bigger role, and likely START. How does a possible starter on one of the leagues best teams make it to WR74? Even with the ???, I can't see how he doesn't easily beat the ADP. There may be only five of these guys, and I don't have any of the uber-studs, but I'll put this group against anyone's comfortably.

Vernon Davis, SFO, TE4

Robert Housler, ARI, TE32

:unsure: Love Davis in this format, but really wanted a better backup than this. Never felt like the value was there relative to other postions, and just couldn't pull the trigger at any given point. IN hindsight, I should have at least grabbed Shockey in round 17 instead of McGahee (who may have mad eit back anyway). Still...as long as Davis stays healthy and keeps his head on straight (hardly gaurentees), I should be fine.

Cincinnati Bengals, DEF19

Tennessee Titans, DEF20

Robbie Gould, CHI, PK12

Matt Prater, DEN, PK25

Meh....2 of each with differant byes.

Overall.....I have no clue how I feel about this team as a whole. I likely sink or swim based on Kolb and Vernon Davis. I wouldn't be shocked if I was one of the first eliminated, or one of the last.
I kind of feel the same way as you do about your team. It has the potential but also carries a lot of risk. I didn't check but it looks like you were chasing/following the trends, which can happen pretty easily on the ends. QB can be good enough depending upon where Kolb ends up. After CJ, I have no idea how your RBs will shape up.

I like the top 3 WRs but hate the depth. I know you felt like you had to shore up RB so you only went 5 deep here. But Crabtree can put up duds (5 games with 5 or less points last year). Sanders will have to double his production and flip-flop with Ward in order to justify his ranking and I'm not sold that's ready to happen. Tate has the upside but he just doesn't look like he can take advantage of it.

Davis is a top TE but I think he posts scores at the expense of Crabtree and vice versa so one kind of sabotages the other. Maybe Harbaugh can re-invent that offense but I think the QB play limits the upside of both posting same day scores. I don't know anything about Housler.

In conclustion, your guess is as good as mine on how this team does. I don't think it depends on Kolb or Davis...you have to or should be depending on them. I think your fate depends on RB2 and if Sanders/Tate can provide enough depth for you at WR.

'renesauz said:
renesauz

Kevin Kolb, PHI, QB14

Mark Sanchez, NYJ, QB21

Kolb, as the Cardinal QB, is under-rated, IMO. I was pretty happy to grab him at QB 14. There's some pretty obvious risk involved in that assessment though, so I grabbed a safe backup QB sooner rather than later. Not a huge Sanchez fan, and would have rather waited, but didn't feel I had much choice.
Your QBs will be average if Kolb goes to AZ AND the lockout ends soon. Below average if not.
Chris Johnson, TEN, RB1

James Starks, GB, RB36

Delone Carter, INDY, RB48

Bernard Scott, CIN, RB49

Willis McGahee, BAL, RB59

CJ was a given from the #1 slot. At the 2/3 turn, there were a couple of RBs I liked a lot, but simply couldn't pull the trigger knowing I'd be crushed at QB/TE/WR if I did. So I waited quite a while. Starks is weak as HE#@$ as a #2, but I tried to mitigate that with two more with at least a chance to see big time, and an extra pick at the position. I wouldn't be shocked to see Carter and Scott both starting for their clubs by November...but I wouldn't be shocked to see them relegated to third string all year either. High risk/reward group, but as long as Johnson stays healthy, it should be at least OK.
About average...you went with depth over a strong RB#2 which isn't a bad idea. I don't like Starks where you got him but I do like Scott where you got him.
Vincent Jackson, SDC, WR9

Michael Crabtree, SFO, WR25

Mike Thomas, JAX, WR31

Emmanuel Sanders, PIT, WR46

Brandon Tate, NE, WR74

I feel very good about this group. So good, I felt like I could afford to spend that extra pick at RB instead of WR. Jackson is a stud, no matter who he plays for. Crabtree may have some head issues...but I expect he won't blow up for another year and could potentially blow away that ADP. Thomas is under-rated IMO. I know Jax isn't much of an offensive powerhouse, but this kid can play, and will score often for me. I expect Sanders to take on a bigger role in Pittsburgh, but even if he doesn't he should justify that ADP. Tate...might be the SOD. Lots of ???? about how Bill will deploy his troops, but Tate is expected to take on a much bigger role, and likely START. How does a possible starter on one of the leagues best teams make it to WR74? Even with the ???, I can't see how he doesn't easily beat the ADP. There may be only five of these guys, and I don't have any of the uber-studs, but I'll put this group against anyone's comfortably.
Too shallow for my taste as i don't beleve Tate and Sanders will be consistent contributors. Crabtree has some risk too. Too much risk here for my liking.
Vernon Davis, SFO, TE4

Robert Housler, ARI, TE32

:unsure: Love Davis in this format, but really wanted a better backup than this. Never felt like the value was there relative to other postions, and just couldn't pull the trigger at any given point. IN hindsight, I should have at least grabbed Shockey in round 17 instead of McGahee (who may have mad eit back anyway). Still...as long as Davis stays healthy and keeps his head on straight (hardly gaurentees), I should be fine.
Pretty good. A lot depends on how quickly Housler can pickup NFL blocking, if he starts you got a steal.
Cincinnati Bengals, DEF19

Tennessee Titans, DEF20

Robbie Gould, CHI, PK12

Matt Prater, DEN, PK25

Meh....2 of each with differant byes.
good job getting two of eachOverall you are about average at every position with some potential for upside at RB and TE.

Grade = B

SSL3

Drafting 3rd

Matt Ryan, ATL, QB7

Christian Ponder, MIN, QB30

Feel great about Matt Ryan with Jones on board as even with a drop in attempts, it may lead to the same production. I waited on a backup as QBs flew off like mad. In Ponder, I think I got the best rookie of the bunch to be in game by week 8 when needed.
Meh, not a huge fan of rookie QBs with the lockout. I am a Ponder fan though and hope he succeeds.
Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB3

DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB20

Ryan Torain, WAS, RB35

Donald Brown, INDY, RB54

Tim Hightower, AZ, RB60

Love my top 2. Skeletor makes me nervous with any Washington back, but in best ball it can work. I'm hoping Brown comes around for Indy in year 3. Hightower COULD start, will catch, and is the short yardage back. Should beat RB60 numbers by a mile.
Deangelo's ADP is a bit too high for me given the uncertainty. I like that you took some upside guys like Torain and Williams though. I also like that you went 5 deep here given your risk/weakness at RB#2. Torain will make this group average or above average..hard to know which.
Dwayne Bowe, KCC, WR10

Johnny Knox, CHI, WR30

Julio Jones, ATL, WR33

Danny Amendola, STL, WR48

Mike Sims-Walker, JAX/FA, WR55

Bowe is my ball-hawk. Knox will improve on last year (Martz offense is hard to learn) and fill the WR2. Jones is in a great spot. Amendola caught 85 last year (not bad for a WR4). Sims is a wild card until we see where he signs, but the skills are solid (seems like a NE guy to me!)
Amendola has a ton of competition for targets. Julio is a rookie in a lockout year. Bowe is a below average #1. Sims Walker is a free agent. A bit too much risk here for my taste.
Brandon Pettigrew, DET, TE6

Jeremy Shockey, CAR, TE31

I like these 2. Pettigrew took a huge step in year 2 and I like him to continue and go elite. Shockey in the 18th SOD.
Good value where you got these guys. Shockey was a steal. Still likely below average, but good value given their price.
Green Bay Packers, DEF4

St. Louis Rams, DEF17

Mason Crosby, GBP, PK1

David Buehler, DAL, BUF, PK24
Good job getting two of each...you need Buehler to hold onto his job though.

Overall you've got a bit of risk at QB and WR. Torain, Ponder, Deangelo and Julio Jones are your X factors. You need 3 of these guys to be producers to have a shot.

Grade = B-

Last edited by a moderator:
SSL3Drafting 3rdMatt Ryan, ATL, QB7Christian Ponder, MIN, QB30Feel great about Matt Ryan with Jones on board as even with a drop in attempts, it may lead to the same production. I waited on a backup as QBs flew off like mad. In Ponder, I think I got the best rookie of the bunch to be in game by week 8 when needed.Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB3DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB20Ryan Torain, WAS, RB35Donald Brown, INDY, RB54Tim Hightower, AZ, RB60Love my top 2. Skeletor makes me nervous with any Washington back, but in best ball it can work. I'm hoping Brown comes around for Indy in year 3. Hightower COULD start, will catch, and is the short yardage back. Should beat RB60 numbers by a mile.Dwayne Bowe, KCC, WR10Johnny Knox, CHI, WR30Julio Jones, ATL, WR33Danny Amendola, STL, WR48Mike Sims-Walker, JAX/FA, WR55Bowe is my ball-hawk. Knox will improve on last year (Martz offense is hard to learn) and fill the WR2. Jones is in a great spot. Amendola caught 85 last year (not bad for a WR4). Sims is a wild card until we see where he signs, but the skills are solid (seems like a NE guy to me!)Brandon Pettigrew, DET, TE6Jeremy Shockey, CAR, TE31I like these 2. Pettigrew took a huge step in year 2 and I like him to continue and go elite. Shockey in the 18th SOD.Green Bay Packers, DEF4St. Louis Rams, DEF17Mason Crosby, GBP, PK1David Buehler, DAL, BUF, PK24
QBs are fine. Ryan should give you good weekly scores and nice job at filling QB2 in the 15th round, as Ponder should be starting by then. This duo won't carry your team but it shouldn't need to.Love the RBs and you should get very good scores each week. You'll need DWill to put last season behind him. But why pick Hightower as RB5 when you only have 5 WRs? Only having 5 WR in a start 3 WR league just isn't enough depth. Bowe had a great 6 game stretch but I just don't trust him to continue it. Maybe I'm a bit biased against him...I just don't want him on my teams. Love Amendola as WR4 but you'll need MSW to land somewhere and be productive. Love Pettigrew's game. If he can improve on the TDs, he enters elite stud status. I've forgotten about Shockey but the HC and OC targeted him so he may surprise if he can stay healthy. Solid K/DST but I don't like a K/DST each share a bye week. Speaking of bye weeks...I would have like this team a lot more with better bye week managements. I know you said you weren't concerned with byes until later in the draft but I don't think you last past Week 8 or 9. Week 8 you have Ryan off, only 3 WR and 1 K and 1 DST. Week 9 you're missing Ponder, your top 2 RBs and both your TEs. And with week 9 being a weak bye week with only 4 teams and none being an offensive powerhouse, I don't think you survive past that.

QB: Vick, Garrard

As long as Vick can stay fairly healthy and Garrard fights off Gabbert, I think this is a great duo. Vick rarely finishes

a full 16 game season, and his first as the #1 starter for several years. Can he make it through the whole season?
You nailed it, it comes down to Vick's health. A bit to much risk for my taste, but could obviously work out if Vick remains healthy...would also help if there are no byes which would work to your favor.
RB: Turner, Addai, Thomas, Gerhart

The one position that I wish we had maybe 1 or 2 more picks in SSL. Four RBs is pretty low, and injuries can completely decimate

your backs. Mine on the surface seem pretty nice, but have all been nicked up at one time or another, so I'm hoping they can

stay fairly healthy.
Okay, not a huge Addai fan but I like Thomas and Gerhart. Turner is rock solid so depth shouldn't be too much of an issue.

WR: D Jackson, S Holmes, T Owens, N Washington, L Murphy, J Cribbs

Six WRs works. All are likely #1 or #2 WRs on their respective teams, pending where TO ends up.
Good group. All should see regular playing time and Jackson/Owens/Holmes are all TD threats.
TE: Daniels, Heap

Eh, not great, but not the worst duo, either. I should get a fair amount of points here, pending health concerns.
Below average to average depending on health.
DEF: RAVENS, REDSKINS

Two defenses with different bye weeks. Ravens are still a top defense, so I should get some decent points out of this position each week.

K: Akers, Folk
Kickers are a bit too risky for me...you could lose some points here.Overall this squad has enough potency to win it. Vick's health/consistency, RB depth and T.O. are the X factors.

Grade = B+

'Gamma1210 said:
Tim Tebow, DEN, QB18Colt McCoy, CLE, QB24Punk sniped Big Ben one in front of me, he was the last QB I had in the second tier. After that I got stubborn and decided to wait on QB. Tebow has good upside but a lot of risk. Getting a second QB with a safe job was really important after that. The Browns went and got McCoy new weapons this year and I expect him to outperform his ADP. Grade: C-Darren McFadden, OAK, RB9Ryan Matthews, SDC, RB16Reggie Bush, NOS, RB41Marion Barber, DAL?, RB56DMC and Matthews are a very strong 1/2 punch and I expect Bush to stay in NO and play his hybrid RB/WR and he should give me consistent points with all of his receptions. Barber I hope will find work as a goal line back somewhere and get a handful of TDs in the worst case. Grade B+Larry Fitzgerald, ARI, WR5Dez Bryant, DAL, WR18Davone Bess, MIA, WR41Donnie Avery, STL, WR61Devin Hester, CHI, WR79Greg Salas, STL, WR89Love Bess is this format and should get 3 very good scores here every week. I know about a dozen Rams WRs were drafted but I'm hoping one of mine end up with a few big weeks. Hester will get his inconsistent points but he should score for me a few weeks this season. I probably should have gone McCluster over Salas in the last round. Grade B/B+Dustin Keller, NYJ, TE12Lance Hendricks, STL, TE29Punk once again sniped my pick of Zach Miller and I had to take Keller as a consolation prize. He has the talent and with the WR corps in flux in NY, he could be a comfortable target for Sanchez. Another flyer on the Rams passing game, Kendricks does offer some value where I got him. Grade: DNew York Jets, DEF2New Orleans Saints, DEF12Love this combo, both should get pressure and create turnovers. Grade: AGarrett Hartley, NO, PK4Phil Dawson, CLE, PK27Two kickersOverall, one of my least favorite survivor teams I have drafted. Being on the turn it is always a balance of taking value vs players you like that you know won't make it back. Missing out on Big Ben and Z. Miller by one pick hurt a lot too. I am bleeding points at QB and TE which is not what you want in this format. I expect to make it to the bye weeks and then I will probably go out when some of my stud RB/WRs are on bye.
I think this team hinges on 1) Tebow living up to his potential, 2) Edwards not coming back to the Jets and having Keller assume the "WR2" option like he did w/o Holmes last year and 3) getting past the Week 5 bye week. If those happen, you could be in good shape. It's a big IF because if they don't, I see you lacking at QB and TE and your RBs haven't been a staple of health in the past. I do like your WRs (except for all the week 5 bye) and I would have gone McCluster over Salas also. The ends are always tough and while I like your first 4 players, I think it's tough not going with QB until basically round 6, especially when QBs seem to be going earlier and earlier in these drafts. Some teams already had their backup QBs before you got your first. I wonder how this team would have looked had gone QB instead of Matthews. But if Tebow puts up stats like he did at end of last year, then you made the right call.
Missing out on Ben at the 3/4 killed me and I didn't want to reach there as I thought he was the end of the tier. Looking back my team may have looked better if I did reach there.

Shadowfax

1.12 Aaron Rodgers, GBP, QB2

18.05 Chad Henne, MIA, QB33

I expect Rodgers to be QB1 or close to it this year. His 35-40pt weeks may carry me at times. If Henne remains a starter, that's a steal in the 18th...he went in the 8th-10th rounds in the other leagues. Other options were Dalton and Locker but with the lockout, I went with the incumbent starter.

5.12 LeGarrette Blount, TBB, RB22

6.05 Daniel Thomas, MIA, RB25

9.12 Brandon Jacobs, NYG, RB39

10.05 Michael Bush, OAK, RB43

Not much of a PPR group but I like it considering I didn't grab a RB until the 5th. Thrilled to get Blount. I need Thomas to start/produce right away. Jacobs and Bush will provide me scoring weeks with their multiple TD games and provide RB1 upside if injuries to Bradshaw or McFadden happen. Tons of RB value this year later in the draft.

3.12 Marques Colston, NOS, WR15

4.05 Brandon Lloyd, DEN, WR20

7.12 Deion Branch, NEP, WR37

12.05 Anthony Armstrong, WASH, WR62

13.12 James Jones, GBP/FA, WR66

16.05 Roscoe Parrish, BUF, WR81

2 sure-fire WR1s here in Colston and Lloyd. Lloyd is being way undervalued in these leagues for some reason. Top 5 WR last year going around WR20 is insane. I know there are some concerns but I'd be surprised if he drops that far. Branch can put up good scoring weeks with Brady but if NE gets Ochocinco or Tate "arrives", he'll be an afterthought. Seems like a good some good value from Armstrong and Jones compared to the other leagues and they should provide some good depth. Parrish seems to thrive in the slot in Gailey's offense and someone I was targeting late, once I missed on Mason/Amendola. Last year would have pro-rated to 66-800-4. While that won't win you any leagues, it's the kind of consistent performance a WR group needs. Some risk with this group but I think I can get 3 good scores a week.

2.05 Antonio Gates, SDC, TE2

8.05 Brent Celek, PHI, TE19

Regardless of a deep TE group this year and his prior injuries, Gates is minor theft at 2.05. TE2s were getting thin so I grabbed Celek. He was a bit more hit and miss last year but this duo will compete for best in league.

14.05 Stephen Gostowski, NE, PK5

15.12 Matt Bryant, ATL, PK19

2 top kickers on good offenses with different byes. Check. (not sure why Bryant is slipping in these drafts?..hope I'm not missing something)

11.12 Dallas Cowboys, DEF10

17.12 Carolina Panthers, DEF30

Got 2. Being able to get a defense, even if it Carolina, so late is a gift. There were about 4-5 teams needing DST2 and none of us were pulling the trigger. I kept waiting for MoP to grab his DST2, which would have forced my hand, but he never did.

Rodgers/Gates can carry me alone some weeks. 4 times last year they combined for over 60 points. But I thought I'd be chasing other positions starting off QB/TE. It never felt that way. It seems I got value from a lot of picks, especially with Blount, Lloyd and Thomas...those were basically 3 4th round picks for me. Being able to grab a backup QB and DST in the last 2 rounds was huge as it allowed me to shore up RB and WR depth. I have to say I really like this team...but I'm interested in hearing other opinions.

Good luck to everyone and hope we have a season. If not, we can start a new league drafting in October. :excited:

PRE KICKOFF ANALYSIS

SSL3

Drafting 3rd

Matt Ryan, ATL, QB7

Christian Ponder, MIN, QB30

With McNabb going to Minny it looks like I'll only have one guy here, at least for a little while. I was surprised when McNabb struggled in Washington last year, but maybe the theory that Philly QBs are products of the Andy Reid system is true. I think between Vick, Kolb, and McNabb - this year we will find out for sure. never-the-less, still only 1 QB which will hurt.

Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB3

DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB20

Ryan Torain, WAS, RB35

Donald Brown, INDY, RB54

Tim Hightower, WASH, RB60

One stud, 1 solid RB1 in DWill, and a surprise starter in Hightower. Torain and Brown both currently sit as RB3s, so that doesn't help. Good thing I took 5.

Dwayne Bowe, KCC, WR10

Johnny Knox, CHI, WR30

Julio Jones, ATL, WR33

Danny Amendola, STL, WR48

Mike Sims-Walker, STL, WR55

KC looks vanilla on offense, but Bowe is still a solid WR1. Looks like I landed another late WR1 in Sims-Walker and I'll have Ram bookends with MSW and Amendola. Knox is in limbo - not sure what Martz is thinking here. Hopefully he regains his spot or pops in some nice WR3/4 scores. Jones is holding stady as a solid rookie prospect who landed his WR2 slot as expected. Not great for a start 3 league.

Brandon Pettigrew, DET, TE6

Jeremy Shockey, CAR, TE31

Pettigrew is holding steady and has upside. With Olson in Carolin, Shockey drops to a TE2 and has little upside beyond an occational TD catch.

Green Bay Packers, DEF4

St. Louis Rams, DEF17

Mason Crosby, GBP, PK1

David Buehler, DAL, BUF, PK24

Thank heavens I reached for the stud offense kicker because my other guy got demoted to only handling kickoff duty.

I'll need Peterson to really carry me and some surprise production to survive far into this season. Hard to feel any better than luke-warm on this team at the moment. Good to luck to everyone and looking forward to it!

:football:

Jeter23

Jamaal Charles, KCC, RB4

Reggie Wayne, IND, WR7

Tony Romo, DAL, QB8

Josh Freeman, TBB, QB12

Sidney Rice, MIN, WR26

Ryan Williams, ARI, RB29

Mercedes Lewis, JAX, TE16

CJ Spiller, BUF, RB34

Greg Little, CLE, WR49

Jerome Simpson, CIN, WR54

John Carlson, SEA, TE25

Arizona Cardinals, DEF16

Tampa Bay Bucaneers, DEF22

Lawrence Tynes, NYG, PK10

Tashard Choice, DAL, RB55

Josh Scobee, JAX, PK23

Titus Young, DET, WR87

I've already lost my RB2 and my TE2. With Choice doubtful to get many touches, I now only have 2 RBs. Have a nice season guys! :)

Lets see how the team looks today-

Eli Manning, NYG, QB11

Sam Bradford, STL, QB17

Frank Gore, SFO, RB11

Shonn Greene, NYJ, RB26

Thomas Jones, KCC, RB53

Danny Woodhead, NEP, RB57

Bilal Powell, NYJ, RB64

Calvin Johnson, DET, WR2

Brandon Marshall, MIA, WR14

Jordy Nelson, GPB, WR43

Lee Evans, BUF, WR52

Arrelious Benn, TBB, WR59

Jermaine Gresham, CIN, TE17

Visanthe Shiancoe, MIN, TE27

Rob Bironas, TEN, PK6

Connor Barth, TBB, PK17

Pittsburgh Steelers, DEF1

Denver Broncos, DEF31

Well, I'm not in love. QB's are serviceable but not sexy. Gore's new contract is nice, but the SF offense is a train wreck. Shonn Greene needs to be a beast this year. Calvin and Brandon are solid for a 1-2 punch. Nelson looked good and I need him to overtake Driver in GB. Mediocre at TE, OK at Kicker, go Steelers D!

Users who are viewing this thread