Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Pack

SSL4 Draft Thread

Sorry for the delay - with the 3.7 pick, I take WR Brandon Marshall.

Blah blah, just check in more regularly...its not rocket science. these things can get messy if they dont go in a pretty good pace. people will lose interest, people will not check in as much because they think they dont need to because the person in front of them takes for ever.

During the draft, i say check in at least twice a day or maybe 3 times. People have unbelieveable access to the internet, no excuses. lol

I checked in all yesterday until I left work at 6pm...I was actually up until 3 AM working on things, but I did not have my email up for some reason or another, so I missed the PM that I suppose was sent last night. I did not get up until 10:30AM this morning and got to work at 11. Seeing as my pick was made at 11:04, you can guess what the first thing I did at work was?

I had a total of 15 Minutes wait on my first round pick while I was on the clock, and about 10 SECONDS on my 2nd rounder, so please don't whine to me about delay.

Sorry for the delay - with the 3.7 pick, I take WR Brandon Marshall.

Blah blah, just check in more regularly...its not rocket science. these things can get messy if they dont go in a pretty good pace. people will lose interest, people will not check in as much because they think they dont need to because the person in front of them takes for ever.

During the draft, i say check in at least twice a day or maybe 3 times. People have unbelieveable access to the internet, no excuses. lol

I checked in all yesterday until I left work at 6pm...I was actually up until 3 AM working on things, but I did not have my email up for some reason or another, so I missed the PM that I suppose was sent last night. I did not get up until 10:30AM this morning and got to work at 11. Seeing as my pick was made at 11:04, you can guess what the first thing I did at work was?

I had a total of 15 Minutes wait on my first round pick while I was on the clock, and about 10 SECONDS on my 2nd rounder, so please don't whine to me about delay.

:goodposting:

The whining is SO much worse than the waiting. We have a clock for a reason.

Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.

Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.

Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.

To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.

So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.

Lets do this :boxing: lol

Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.Lets do this :boxing: lol

future Toads in the making.....

3.10 Ryan Mathews RB SD

You are killing me. That was my pick. Just needed him to fall one more spot

03.13 - WR Mike Wallace, Pittsburgh Steelers

PMing Iwannabeacowboybaby!.

PMed Football Critic.

Yes...posts on a thread are so much worse then having to wait for a pick. Which one effects everyone more in life? hmmm...waiting for you guys to decide to check something that you know is going on.Yes we have a clock for a reason, because if we didnt some of you would take all day.Some of us more advanced drafters, lol....understand why its important to move at a decent pace.To be honest, I'm sick of people not letting these move a little swifter by paying attention.So you want me to stop whining...then start picking.Lets do this :boxing: lol

Nah, i'm no toads...I'm just right for the most part.

Nah, i'm no toads...I'm just right for the most part.
This post (and edit) probably took just as much time as sending a PM.

Now do we boot Born to Run from the league?

If a person times out their time gets cut it half, we started at 8 so then time goes to 4 and if time out again time goes to 2 ect.

GoBW selects:

3.16- Marques Colston WR(Saints)

4.01- Knowshon Moreno RB(Denver)

If a person times out their time gets cut it half, we started at 8 so then time goes to 4 and if time out again time goes to 2 ect.
He was already at 2 hours which is why he timesd out. I would rather we not have to wait for a new owner, just trying to follow the rules.

He was already at 2 hours which is why he timesd out. I would rather we not have to wait for a new owner, just trying to follow the rules.
If he timed out and was at 2 hours then its a 1 hour clock.

He's back on the clock right now so hopefully he checks back soon

He's back on the clock right now so hopefully he checks back soon

I hope I'm wrong, but we're closing in on time out #4. :(

4.02 Born to run - time out, again...Bounce this sla[[er already can we?

4.03 - Iwannabeacowboy selects...

Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - NYG/?

Dang, was hoping Bradshaw would drop a couple more spots to me

Born to Run is out after timing out 3 times and still not showing up. snellman has agreed to take his place and will be making the 4.2 pick when he gets a chance

NOOOOO

I wanted Greene so badly!

Oh well...

4.16 Jay Cutler, QB, Chi

5.01 Zach Miller, TE, Oak

I do not understand how when your at the turn it takes this long. Especially when you know there is only one person before you pick again.

Perhaps commuterman is commuting? :shrug:

I do not understand how when your at the turn it takes this long. Especially when you know there is only one person before you pick again.

Perhaps commuterman is commuting? :shrug:
Maybe, he has done enuff of these so he knows, I hope nuthin is wrong.

Critic, it's Friday night so forgive me if I have mire of a life than waiting by the computer for the pick before me to happen. You really need to chill out. If I take 8 hours during the day to make my pick then you can jump on my ###

5.02. Joe Flacco. QB, Balt

Critic, it's Friday night so forgive me if I have mire of a life than waiting by the computer for the pick before me to happen. You really need to chill out. If I take 8 hours during the day to make my pick then you can jump on my ###5.02. Joe Flacco. QB, Balt

If I'd known you were goona take him, I wouldn't have texted you....lol.