What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

I was really hoping to get 2 of Matthews/Ingram/Bradshaw/Moreno in rounds 3 & 4, but had to settle for only Ingram as none of them made it to 4.6. Was then hoping Maclin would fall one more spot, but had to settle for Santonio Holmes. May have been different if not for the 2 timouts moving me form 4.4 to 4.6? SO farVickIngramHolmesD. ClarkI like the upside of my team so far but Vick's injury risk scares me
There's definately upside but I'm not a fan of all 4 of those guys being the nucleus of a team.

FreemanMendenhallMathewsNicksVery pleased so far after 4. Nicks in the mid 2nd was a gift and I'm big on Mathews this year. Was hoping to pair Nicks and Eli, but Freeman will have to do.
I'm not high on Matthews, I'm surprised so many are. Nicks is a stud, hopefully he can stay healthy all season. Freeman is a guy who should improve but you drafted him to.

'LHUCKS said:
Meh, this is an okay start...nothing has really slid to me. That being said, I'd rather have my roster than the scrubs you hacks have been drafting.

QB1 - Matt Schaub

RB1 - Frank Gore

RB2 - Jonathan Stewart

WR1 - Reggie Wayne
O RLY?QB - Eli Manning

RB - Steven Jackson

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Mike Wallace
I like this start. The Rams are in a crummy division and seem to be on the upswing. Manning generally underrated in fantasy football. Calvin Johnson's a beast and Mike Wallace is a good No. 2 for you.

My start:

RB Darren McFadden

RB Ahmad Bradshaw

WR Roddy White

WR Mike Williams TB

Not bad, you take what you can get drafting at the end of one of these.

I was glad I had an opportunity to draft from the #16 spot. Had never drafted there before. My team probably doesn't look very good but that's ok with me. I wanted to use some less than conventional draft selections. My QB's ok and my TE's ok after that it goes downhill. I only have one rb but wanted to see what I'd end up with after the 6th round. So you can slam my team all you want it doesn't matter as I'm trying some different things with my draft spots. I don't expect to win but I don't think I'll be the first to go. I know it's pretty competitive and serious for some of you and that's cool. I'm very serious about my other leagues. I wanted to have some fun with this one so if my picks strike a nerve sorry. I'm having fun and that's what matters.

I was glad I had an opportunity to draft from the #16 spot. Had never drafted there before. My team probably doesn't look very good but that's ok with me. I wanted to use some less than conventional draft selections. My QB's ok and my TE's ok after that it goes downhill. I only have one rb but wanted to see what I'd end up with after the 6th round. So you can slam my team all you want it doesn't matter as I'm trying some different things with my draft spots. I don't expect to win but I don't think I'll be the first to go. I know it's pretty competitive and serious for some of you and that's cool. I'm very serious about my other leagues. I wanted to have some fun with this one so if my picks strike a nerve sorry. I'm having fun and that's what matters.
I don't think your team is bad for this format :shrug: You hit anything at rb late and you are golden. Not my cup of tea but its a solid team filled with people that will score points, so what if it is unconventional.

I don't think your team is bad for this format :shrug: You hit anything at rb late and you are golden. Not my cup of tea but its a solid team filled with people that will score points, so what if it is unconventional.
You're right. There might be a couple who think I've not drafted well but I'll reserve judgement on my teamuntil the end of the draft, IF we ever get there,lol. I know I've made my picks in a timely fashion and I have other things going on. Shiot and things happen but I made a committment to do this draft so to respect the other drafters I make sure I check in on a regular basis. Some may not be able to do that but there are other ways. I've said from the beginning I'd be more than glad to take lists from people if they weren't going to be around or had problems. Anywho, I've got some players I'm targeting in the next 4-5 rounds that should help my team. Just hope you guys leave them alone til my picks roll up. Regardless of how slow the draft is going I'm still having fun and I WILL field a competitive team. This message has been approved by BoGW :)

O RLY?

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Steven Jackson

RB - Marshawn Lynch

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Mike Wallace

TE - Chris Cooley

Thus far, I'm liking this squad much more than my WSL or PDSL teams.

QB1: Drew Brees

RB1: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB2: DeAngelo Williams

WR1: Brandon Marshall

WR2: Brandon Lloyd

TE1: Dustin Keller

Definitely hoping for a return to form of D-Williams, but if that happens, then I think this squad could easily be among the most competitive.

QB1: Drew BreesRB1: Maurice Jones-DrewRB2: DeAngelo WilliamsWR1: Brandon MarshallWR2: Brandon LloydTE1: Dustin KellerDefinitely hoping for a return to form of D-Williams, but if that happens, then I think this squad could easily be among the most competitive.
Woah. Very nice work, gandalas. I agree your team looks strong right now.

QB1: Drew BreesRB1: Maurice Jones-DrewRB2: DeAngelo WilliamsWR1: Brandon MarshallWR2: Brandon LloydTE1: Dustin KellerDefinitely hoping for a return to form of D-Williams, but if that happens, then I think this squad could easily be among the most competitive.
Woah. Very nice work, gandalas. I agree your team looks strong right now.
I like his team, looks great, he had some stuff fall to him. brees in the second is a no brainer.But....QB - Matt RyanRB - Rice, GrantWR - SJohnson, SRice, AJ GreenTE - WittenI draft SSL diff than WSL, and PDSL. I went with players i didnt have, with exception of Sidney, I did need someone who performs like a stud.QB - Matt Ryan is at the bottom of Teir 1 for me this year. His past performance, his weapons, and an addition of a player who can only help his stats leave me with enough of an argument. He may throw 30 this year, as I belive Turner is running out of steam and should not steal as many from the GL now.RB - Rice, who can argue against that pick, and Grant...its funny players people always forget about because of injury kill me. Your telling me cuz Grant got hurt he is a 5th round talent? Please, timeshare or not he is the guy at the goal line and he will catch a few.WR - Stevie is not who I wanted, but I'll take talent and upside along with opportunity everyday of the week. Stevie is fast and gets allllll the looks in the passing game. He will get his, not a sexy pick, but a good pick. Sidney Rice, again people forget about a guy with an injury. Your telling me after he is a top 3 round performer, he slides 3 rounds because he was hurt a few. he came back and had some nice games. Case of people living in the moment. AJ Green, i like...Risk with a rookie, but I like his upside in a remake offense. they didnt take him that high to not use him allllotttt.TE - Witten, people under estimate the value of an elite TE in a 2 ppr league for TEs. he almost catches 100 passes a year, thats almost 200 points alone, I'll take that at the end of round 2 every day, and may I have more.All in all a B+ so far for me, I'll make it an A- in the next few rounds. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
But....QB - Matt RyanRB - Rice, GrantWR - SJohnson, SRice, AJ GreenTE - WittenI draft SSL diff than WSL, and PDSL. I went with players i didnt have, with exception of Sidney, I did need someone who performs like a stud.QB - Matt Ryan is at the bottom of Teir 1 for me this year. His past performance, his weapons, and an addition of a player who can only help his stats leave me with enough of an argument. He may throw 30 this year, as I belive Turner is running out of steam and should not steal as many from the GL now.RB - Rice, who can argue against that pick, and Grant...its funny players people always forget about because of injury kill me. Your telling me cuz Grant got hurt he is a 5th round talent? Please, timeshare or not he is the guy at the goal line and he will catch a few.WR - Stevie is not who I wanted, but I'll take talent and upside along with opportunity everyday of the week. Stevie is fast and gets allllll the looks in the passing game. He will get his, not a sexy pick, but a good pick. Sidney Rice, again people forget about a guy with an injury. Your telling me after he is a top 3 round performer, he slides 3 rounds because he was hurt a few. he came back and had some nice games. Case of people living in the moment. AJ Green, i like...Risk with a rookie, but I like his upside in a remake offense. they didnt take him that high to not use him allllotttt.TE - Witten, people under estimate the value of an elite TE in a 2 ppr league for TEs. he almost catches 100 passes a year, thats almost 200 points alone, I'll take that at the end of round 2 every day, and may I have more.All in all a B+ so far for me, I'll make it an A- in the next few rounds. lol
I think you are looking pretty good here. OK at QB, but will need a backup. Don't like your RB2 situation but you can shore that up later. Grant is done as the bellcow but is a great pick in a best ball league. I wouldn't like your WRs in a regular league, but they will be above average in best ball. You really need a dependable point producer here to fill in the off weeks. Witten is a flat out stud. Getting him and Rice in the first two rounds is a huge coup.

QB1 - Matt Schaub (11)QB2 - Sam Bradford(5)RB1 - Frank Gore (7)RB2 - Jonathan Stewart(9)WR1 - Reggie Wayne (11)WR2 - Mike Williams (sea)(6)WR3 - Davone Bess (5)WR4 - Malcolm Floyd (6)TE1 - Kellen Winslow (8)
On my recent picksBradford - I have Bradford ranked than the "experts" this year...he's a steal that late...I'll put my QBs up against any other team's.Harvin - not sure why he was still there, but I'll take him...my first real good value playWinslow - 66 receptions in a transition year...I have him projected much higher this year and he's one of my early season value playsI'm playing this draft like a game of checkers...you girls might need to sharpen up your drafting skills here in the second half of this draft or your going to get embarrassed.

'Football Critic said:
QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Rice, Grant

WR - SJohnson, SRice, AJ Green

TE - Witten
At this point in the game your behind on QB...I have Schaub/Bradford for example.Rice was a good pick, but the Pack want to split carries so Grant was a collossal reach

Johnson, Rice, Green...meh, okay. You reached on Green.

Witten - The TE I drafted in the 8th round may exceed his production(Winslow). You embarrassingly took Witten in the second. Again, I drafted Winslow in the 8th. Do you see the problem here?

What the guppies don't understand is that TE is very deep this year...anybody who drafted a TE early wasted a pick barring Gates who is in his own tier. But don't feel bad pretty much everybody in SSL1, SSL2 and SSL3 made the same mistake. I've always been the one to inform this forum when they draft incorrectly, nothing has changed.

I give this team a solid C+

It's obvious that "Footbal Critic" still has some learning to do.

It's hard to really know about D Will, but I personally think he's being overdrafted right now. I'm not a huge fan of Lloyd either, particularly with captain Jesus at QB.

Harvin - not sure why he was still there
He wasn't. See pick 6.2
:lmao:
Almost as funny as your Peyton Hillis reach at 2.08...oof. :X
brought this up before and I'm kinda bored so I will will look to you for some discussion...Hillis and Foster were both top 3 scorers in most every format last year right?if you answered yes...keep going...why is Foster still getting so much love but Hillis is dropping....? :popcorn:

brought this up before and I'm kinda bored so I will will look to you for some discussion...Hillis and Foster were both top 3 scorers in most every format last year right?if you answered yes...keep going...why is Foster still getting so much love but Hillis is dropping....? :popcorn:
A) Foster is a better runningback...pure and simple...and it's not closeB) Foster is on a better offense...and it's not closeC) Foster's coaches are committed to him as a workhorse, Cleveland is not committed to hillis as a workhorse as they are committed to a committe in the upcoming year:popcorn:

not bad...still bored

a. your opinion...they have both had one year of production and are pretty good athletes overall......let's see what happens.....they both have game

b. in fantasy we don't really care about the rest of the offense sometimes....a guy being "the man" on a pedestrian offense can be as good or better than a guy on a prolific offense...

c. hmmm...have heard that Tate might be back...kind of like Hardesty....but Tate is not a threat or Ward or Slaton.....but Hardesty is?....please provide something (link) other than your opinion showing the workhorse commitment or lack thereof by both sets of coaches....cause this is why I do this stuff.... to even be ahead of the coaches in May.....I will give you that Hillis shouldered the load last year, but nothing to indicate a full blown commitee yet...

Aaron Rodgers GB(8)

Felix Jones DAL(5)

Joseph Addai IND(11)

Mikel Leshoure DET(9)

Larry Fitzgerald ARI(6)

Jeremy Maclin PHI(7)

Braylon Edwards NYJ(8)

Vernon Davis SF(7)

My team so far. I really like my QB,TE,WR's. My RB's I don't like so much. If I do go out early it will be because of my RB's. Good news is that within each position so far, no bye week issues.

I have Aaron Rodgers as my number one QB and was happy to land him. I have vernon Davis as my number two TE and was happy to get him in round 3. Went with WR in rounds 2 and 4. The Value was just too good to pass up on in Fitzgerald and Maclin. After that I had to get some RB's so I went with 3 in a row trying to get some kind of production out of the position. I feal like its going to be a RBBC getting help from all the RB's I draft becuase I have no workhorse at the position, which will probably be my downfall. In the last round I was estatic to get Edwards as my WR number three.

Aaron Rodgers GB(8)Felix Jones DAL(5)Joseph Addai IND(11)Mikel Leshoure DET(9)Larry Fitzgerald ARI(6)Jeremy Maclin PHI(7)Braylon Edwards NYJ(8)Vernon Davis SF(7)
this is the problem with going QB early, you're usually weak at either RB or WR, in this case RB.

Aaron Rodgers GB(8)Felix Jones DAL(5)Joseph Addai IND(11)Mikel Leshoure DET(9)Larry Fitzgerald ARI(6)Jeremy Maclin PHI(7)Braylon Edwards NYJ(8)Vernon Davis SF(7)
this is the problem with going QB early, you're usually weak at either RB or WR, in this case RB.
RB seems like the one position you can committee with non-early picks in these survivor leagues and still have success. I like krsone21's start.

'Football Critic said:
QB - Matt RyanRB - Rice, GrantWR - SJohnson, SRice, AJ GreenTE - WittenI draft SSL diff than WSL, and PDSL. I went with players i didnt have, with exception of Sidney, I did need someone who performs like a stud.QB - Matt Ryan is at the bottom of Teir 1 for me this year. His past performance, his weapons, and an addition of a player who can only help his stats leave me with enough of an argument. He may throw 30 this year, as I belive Turner is running out of steam and should not steal as many from the GL now.RB - Rice, who can argue against that pick, and Grant...its funny players people always forget about because of injury kill me. Your telling me cuz Grant got hurt he is a 5th round talent? Please, timeshare or not he is the guy at the goal line and he will catch a few.WR - Stevie is not who I wanted, but I'll take talent and upside along with opportunity everyday of the week. Stevie is fast and gets allllll the looks in the passing game. He will get his, not a sexy pick, but a good pick. Sidney Rice, again people forget about a guy with an injury. Your telling me after he is a top 3 round performer, he slides 3 rounds because he was hurt a few. he came back and had some nice games. Case of people living in the moment. AJ Green, i like...Risk with a rookie, but I like his upside in a remake offense. they didnt take him that high to not use him allllotttt.TE - Witten, people under estimate the value of an elite TE in a 2 ppr league for TEs. he almost catches 100 passes a year, thats almost 200 points alone, I'll take that at the end of round 2 every day, and may I have more.All in all a B+ so far for me, I'll make it an A- in the next few rounds. lol
If you want to discuss your team, I'll play.QB - Solid but unspectacular. Little to no hope of 4000 yards. Really hoping for TD production.WR - Stevie is fine. Not ideal WR1 talent, but he'll do. Then you've got Rice and a rookie WR, both who could have a rookie QB at the helm. Look what bad QB play did to Fitz. The talent is not bad here, but for fantasy purposes this is poor WR squad. And in a ppr league. Ouch.RB - Rice was a no brainer, especially in ppr. Grant, I actually like him as a player. I know people hate on him here, but I think he's solid. But all signs point to him splitting carries and he barely got any love in the receptions department when he was the man there. He'll be lucky to see 15 rec this year. But it's not like the guys that went after him in this draft would appear to be big upgrades at this point.TE - Witten is great. Really hard to pass on him in a 2.0 TE ppr league. Although I would be weary of a repeat of the '08 season. Bennett, Austin, and Bryant may not be all that imposing individually, but combined they present a significant threat to his chances of hitting 90+ receptions this year. 85/950/4 still warrants that draft position, though. Just don't count on 95/1000/9.With 16 teams, it's impossible to be stacked all around, but that WR squad doesn't warrant much more than an overall C+ grade, although I really haven't looked at the other teams yet. But by posting an unprovoked self team breakdown, I figured you were looking for some feedback.
I laught at u MRtwo94, lmfao....Ryan, little to no hope for 4000 yards? have you been a sleep for the past year? Ryan has the leagues best WR in production, a great TE still even at his age, a running game that will put a few in the box, and a rookie wr that ATL traded up a bunch to 6 to get. but yp no hope, wow a dumb statement on your part.As far as Stevie, he put up better stats than Colston, Marshall, and just as well as Andre Johnson, as well as 10th in the league in targets, yup he is not a #1, lmfao. As far as Rice and Green, you say look at what bad play did to Fitz? Fitz still caught 90 balls and 1000+ yards, his TDs only suffered and he still got 6. Rice was hurt,a nd performed like a stud a few games with Tavaris and Webb, lmfao.Rice, oober stud... Grant, he was hurt, please continue to forget about him. I love how people act like Starks will be a super stud because he was the starter in a SB run. Is he better than Grant? no, but he was better than Kuhn and Jackson, so thats why he started.Dude get educated, if your gonna critique.

'Football Critic said:
QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Rice, Grant

WR - SJohnson, SRice, AJ Green

TE - Witten
At this point in the game your behind on QB...I have Schaub/Bradford for example.Rice was a good pick, but the Pack want to split carries so Grant was a collossal reach

Johnson, Rice, Green...meh, okay. You reached on Green.

Witten - The TE I drafted in the 8th round may exceed his production(Winslow). You embarrassingly took Witten in the second. Again, I drafted Winslow in the 8th. Do you see the problem here?

What the guppies don't understand is that TE is very deep this year...anybody who drafted a TE early wasted a pick barring Gates who is in his own tier. But don't feel bad pretty much everybody in SSL1, SSL2 and SSL3 made the same mistake. I've always been the one to inform this forum when they draft incorrectly, nothing has changed.

I give this team a solid C+

It's obvious that "Footbal Critic" still has some learning to do.
Lhucks, no one listens to anything you say, unless its something they can bash you with.I'm behgind in QB? Ryan sux huh? lmfao 3700 and 28 scores with only 9 ints, yup he puts me way behind. Schaub got only 24 and more picks last year. But Schaub hasnt gained a first round WR either.

Collasal reach for Grant? I love how people think when you get hurt you are nothing.

TE is very deep, its a 2ppr for TEs, genius. You just compared Winslow to Witten, lol

Do you ever wonder why so many people dont listen to you? Its because the stuff you say is beyond ignorant, its schtik, and thats all u know.

I noticed you're not drafting...SCARED. :X
have you ever been right about anything ever? serious question
i'm right on just about everything...serious answer
Over/under LHucks next suspension 1 week?LHucks your right about nothing, only an uneducated person would think they know stuff when they time out and take people already drafted.Who takes a player already taken, who does that, oh.....people who know nothing, like you. Also to be hated more than me on this board is hard to do, but rumor is you can do it hands down, or in your case one handed cuz your other hand is bizzy.

QB1 - Matt Schaub (11)QB2 - Sam Bradford(5)RB1 - Frank Gore (7)RB2 - Jonathan Stewart(9)WR1 - Reggie Wayne (11)WR2 - Mike Williams (sea)(6)WR3 - Davone Bess (5)TE1 - Kellen Winslow (8)
On my recent picksBradford - I have Bradford ranked than the "experts" this year...he's a steal that late...I'll put my QBs up against any other team's.Harvin - not sure why he was still there, but I'll take him...my first real good value playWinslow - 66 receptions in a transition year...I have him projected much higher this year and he's one of my early season value playsI'm playing this draft like a game of checkers...you girls might need to sharpen up your drafting skills here in the second half of this draft or your going to get embarrassed.
Your team is just gawd awful...Gore has 2 bumb knees and a broken hip....NEWSFLASH- hes a running back, he needs those to work and work well. StewRat, showed how good he really was last year, without DLO to offset, he is not as good.WRS - LOL, Seriously, Wayne aint getting younger, Mike Williams is your #2? and Bess, seriously? no really, seriously?Kellen? has he ever performed up to expectations? Nope. when your a vet like him, you shouldnt have transition years, you should just be good.Lets look at last year since you compared Winslow to Witten.Witten 94/1002/9 - 398 points last year (I rounded down)Winslow 66/730/5 - 240 points last year (I rounded up)Arian Foster had close to 390 points last year, hmmmm, you really should look in more to the stats and how much value an elite TE has.LMFAO, Hucks just stop talikng!

Freeman 8Stafford 9Mendenhall 11Mathews 6Tomlinson 8Nicks 7Garcon 11Knox 8Watson 5
Got no complaints so far, been able to land the guys I've targetted, and the bye weeks fell nicely without looking at them until now.Mathews is probably going to be the wildcard, but he produced rather well last year for being dinged up the whole season.

Lets look at last year since you compared Winslow to Witten.
That would be real easy for you wouldn't it...to take last year's stats and rank players based on those stats...sounds like a guppy approach.Now let's look at this year instead of last year, because, well, it takes a little thought and analysis.Witten with increased competition for balls with an emerging Dez Bryant...and a better Dallas D. Winslow firmly entrenched in the Bucs system and a more mature offense with another year of experience for young QB Freeman. Noted that ALL of Winslows TDs came in the second half of the season last year. These players are closer than you think, which is why you wasted a high draft pick on Witten and I stole Winslow...like highway robbery.You were outdrafted at Tightend, it's okay, I did it to you at QB too!!

Lets look at last year since you compared Winslow to Witten.
That would be real easy for you wouldn't it...to take last year's stats and rank players based on those stats...sounds like a guppy approach.Now let's look at this year instead of last year, because, well, it takes a little thought and analysis.Witten with increased competition for balls with an emerging Dez Bryant...and a better Dallas D. Winslow firmly entrenched in the Bucs system and a more mature offense with another year of experience for young QB Freeman. Noted that ALL of Winslows TDs came in the second half of the season last year. These players are closer than you think, which is why you wasted a high draft pick on Witten and I stole Winslow...like highway robbery.You were outdrafted at Tightend, it's okay, I did it to you at QB too!!
LOL, if you dont wanna talk last year, we can talk career and track record. I was outdrafted by you at TE and QB? OK, LHucks whatever you say, I love when ignorant people have to claim how smart they are to get notice.LHucks do you think if you were not posting such dumb stuff, that u would even get noticed? i dont think so, I think you post ignorance to get noticed...not enough love when you were a baby?PS, Schaub has never lived up to his hype, year after year. And Bradford? who is he gonna throw too? They run the ball in STL.

I love when ignorant people have to claim how smart they are to get notice.LHucks do you think if you were not posting such dumb stuff, that u would even get noticed? i dont think so, I think you post ignorance to get noticed...not enough love when you werew a baby?
Whoa there big fella, you can stop right there.You're really going to stoop to personal attacks and insults on a fantasy football messageboard?? That's rather disappointing.I'm done with this conversation. I overrated your maturity it appears. I thought you could handle a little fantasy football criticism...apparently I was wrong. :unsure:

I love when ignorant people have to claim how smart they are to get notice.LHucks do you think if you were not posting such dumb stuff, that u would even get noticed? i dont think so, I think you post ignorance to get noticed...not enough love when you werew a baby?
Whoa there big fella, you can stop right there.You're really going to stoop to personal attacks and insults on a fantasy football messageboard?? That's rather disappointing.I'm done with this conversation. I overrated your maturity it appears. I thought you could handle a little fantasy football criticism...apparently I was wrong. :unsure:
Whoa, did you just call me fat, stop with the personal attacks. :lmao:Seriously? is this your way of saying "Critic you schooled me?" cuz i think it is.LOL, k hucks, the conversation was over long ago. Attacking your fantasy football knowledge on a fantasy football message board are not personal attacks, I'm attacking the things you said publicly on this board. Get your stuff straight. Personal attacks are attacking your family, you outside of football. Know what personal smack is kid.You are showing ignorance in fantasy fantasy, you are saying things that are obsurd, you dont want you fantasy smarts challenged, then dont say stupid stuff. You cant call what people say about the stupid things you say "personal attacks", but then again your the king of personal attacks I read, so you would know. lolIf you feel you are ignorant outside of fantasy, that is on your own account. Nothing personal, how can it be. I only know you from the stupid stuff you say on here, so i will judge you as such.I'll continue bashing your knowledge if you like, cuz I think you cant handle your own medicine. You dont have to run and cry to prove i'm better than you, you just have to keep talking and drafting already taken players. Your not even on my level, or my 15 yo neices level.You provide no stats or firm backing on anything you say, that is just a fantasy chump talking. Back up your talk, you'll get more respect than just saying your the best cuz of only 2 titles 7 years ago, lmfao.Football Critic and LHucks owner...OUT!

Attacking your fantasy football knowledge on a fantasy football message board are not personal attacks,
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're relatively new here and I like your "spirit."That being said, go back and read your posts...any sane person would agree you made a few personal attacks. I don't mind you calling my ff opinions ignorant, but you need to get rid of that other stuff if you want to have meaningful ff conversation.

Attacking your fantasy football knowledge on a fantasy football message board are not personal attacks,
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're relatively new here and I like your "spirit."That being said, go back and read your posts...any sane person would agree you made a few personal attacks. I don't mind you calling my ff opinions ignorant, but you need to get rid of that other stuff if you want to have meaningful ff conversation.
Hucks, if you act ignorant in your football talk, you will be told so. And I'm under the assumption we are on a FF message board, so any smack is football related. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, because we see you need it.Its not like your providing anything of use to the board, you never provide stats or true analysis to back up any of your points. You go around this board pretending you are a fantasy gawd, yet you provide statements like "I only see 2 starting wrs" as your breakdown, seriously? Thats your hardcore fantasy analysis? Yes hucks, I call that fanatasy talk ignorant, when those posts are what you provide.

yet you provide statements like "I only see 2 starting wrs" as your breakdown, seriously? Thats your hardcore fantasy analysis? Yes hucks, I call that fanatasy talk ignorant, when those posts are what you provide.
I've known Wood longer than you've known fantasy football...the "two starting WRs" comment was just jest/poking fun and Wood knows it.I've been posting on this site since 1999, kiddo. I have long established rapports with certain folks around here...particularly a lot of the staff that I've discussed FF with over the past 13 years or so.

yet you provide statements like "I only see 2 starting wrs" as your breakdown, seriously? Thats your hardcore fantasy analysis? Yes hucks, I call that fanatasy talk ignorant, when those posts are what you provide.
I've known Wood longer than you've known fantasy football...the "two starting WRs" comment was just jest/poking fun and Wood knows it.I've been posting on this site since 1999, kiddo. I have long established rapports with certain folks around here...particularly a lot of the staff that I've discussed FF with over the past 13 years or so.
Then why the suspensions and so many posts from people talking down to you, especially the one from Wood? I think a person talking about your math skills are more personal than what I'm saying. Yet that aint even too personal in my opinion. Nothing is personal, it only can be personal if they personally know you.

'LHUCKS said:
'Football Critic said:
Its not like your providing anything of use to the board, you never provide stats or true analysis to back up any of your points.
Great, then I would recommend you just put me on ignore and you wont have to read my uninformed opinions anymore. :bye:
Yes I know he was joking, but a little truth is behind every joke like that.Why put you on ignore, i would lose my comic relief from your posts.How bout instead of saying ignore you, why dont you just provide good analysis...or cant you?I'M CALLING YOU OUT HUCKS, BREAK DOWN A TEAM, WITH STATISTICAL AND ANALYTIC PROOF OF YOUR REASONING. INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING OFF THE WALL OPINION. I KNOW WHY YOU DONT, ITS BECAUSE YOU CANT.Anyone else like to see real analytic breakdown from Hucks for once? does the "L" stand for "Loser". Cuz for a guy who has been here 10 years, you sure dont act or perform like it

Anyone else like to see real analytic breakdown from Hucks for once? does the "L" stand for "Loser". Cuz for a guy who has been here 10 years, you sure dont act or perform like it
:yawn:I'll tell you what, as soon as you fix your grammar, I'll provide some data analytics for you. :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread