What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Ingram (2 Viewers)

lol, Brees vultures the rushing TD on 4th and goal from the 1

Snuck it in. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't they run Ingram???!??!
6 seconds and no time outs?
Really? That's an excuse? What about his FF owners? 100s were in this forum alone trying to decide to start him or not.
Is this schtick? You're the worst.

just_want_2_win said:
What we want is a close 44-42 game where our FF players get all the scores and yards. Is that really that hard to give us?
just_want_2_win said:
What's with everything to Stills? Hardly anyone owns him! Graham. Colston. Ingram. Cooks. Maybe Cadet. That's it, Brees.
just_want_2_win said:
Placed call to NFL HQ. I requested all action go to Ingram, Kelvin, and Olsen. No one else.

So close to a huge game with a lot of time left. Still enjoying it though, especially following last week. Hope the shoulder isn't a big deal and glad he has more time off.

I don't care, this usage is beast. 20 carries for 65, 1 swing pass for 10 yards, TD, in three quarters? Sign me up for that every game.

I don't care, this usage is beast. 20 carries for 65, 1 swing pass for 10 yards, TD, in three quarters? Sign me up for that every game.
And so close to a second TD. Damn, they gave it to him twice on goal to go and he got acceptable gains both times...sooo close

Don't like seeing him not being able to convert in goal line. Doesn't bode well when Thomas gets back or Robinson. He has to take advantage of his opportunities.

Simms made a good point. With 4 down lineman, why did the rb have to come from the opposite side to make the block.

Would it be selfish to hope for 5 more points from Ingram. Because of byes he is my #1 option for this week.
He easily woulda/shoulda/coulda had one or even two more TD's already tonight...I'm hoping for another 5+ points yet...he doesn't have nearly as many points as it feels like he should. 13.50 in standard

Users who are viewing this thread