Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
eakfootball

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered?

Fair enough. Mine are never like the consensus for the most part. I seem to be in the running every year....dynasty and redraft.

Brown, Bryce BUF RB (#142)

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR (#123)

Reed, Jordan WAS TE (#66)

Year 2015 Round 3 Draft Pick from Blue Point Brew

for:

Hyde, Carlos SFO RB (#55)

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR (#22)

Ebron, Eric DET TE (#80)

What's terrible about that? I'd prefer the Watkins side, but it's not terrible. The 2 teams involved are trading a bunch of question marks. There isn't a sure thing in that group.

I added their startup ADP. Can you see now?
:lmao:

Do you really base things of this nature on those #s?

When those numbers back up how I have them ranked, yes.

Then again, EVERY trade offer from this guy is along those lines of being ridiculous. I'm in this league as well, got this offer from him last night:

I give: Vereen and J.White

I get: Blackmon and Bryce Brown and 2 3rds

Keep in mind this was after Blackmon got busted again..he quickly revoked it, but this is par for the course with him.

I think you're underestimating the value of Vereen. I sold him late last year for two 1sts, and kind of regretted it. Guess it depends on whether you think Blackmon will ever play again. I don't.

That's pretty good return for J White and Vereen

You're joking, right? A guy who at this point is likely to never play again in the NFL and Brown, a backup and 2 3rds which are fairly useless for Vereen and White?

for:

Ebron, Eric DET TE (#80)

What's terrible about that? I'd prefer the Watkins side, but it's not terrible. The 2 teams involved are trading a bunch of question marks. There isn't a sure thing in that group.

Then again, EVERY trade offer from this guy is along those lines of being ridiculous. I'm in this league as well, got this offer from him last night:

Keep in mind this was after Blackmon got busted again..he quickly revoked it, but this is par for the course with him.

I can't believe I'm getting offers involving Blackmon when I traded him away at a discount because I didn't trust him. The latest is:

Give: Allen Robinson (who I used the 1.12 on) and Ebron (who I used the 1.5 on)

Get: Brown, Blackmon and ASJ (he took at 2.5)

Frankly I wouldn't even trade Robinson for all that.

for:

Ebron, Eric DET TE (#80)

I can't believe I'm getting offers involving Blackmon when I traded him away at a discount because I didn't trust him. The latest is:

Give: Allen Robinson (who I used the 1.12 on) and Ebron (who I used the 1.5 on)

Get: Brown, Blackmon and ASJ (he took at 2.5)

Frankly I wouldn't even trade Robinson for all that.

I've asked him to stop sending me any offers because ALL of his offers are along the same lines, plus something he tried to pull with me during our rookie draft this year. Its just a complete waste of my time. Asking for anything remotely of value for Blackmon right now is laughable...but again, I don't put anything past him.

Give: Gronk

Get: Richard Rogers & Steve Smith

WTMF?

Don't be too hard on him - he just back in his time machine from 2008.

Just got one today I thought was a joke.

Keep in mind this is a DYNASTY league

He offers:

Antonio Gates

Delanie Walker

For my:

Christine Michael

Austin Seferian Jenkins

:wall:

Just got one today I thought was a joke.

Keep in mind this is a DYNASTY league

He offers:

Antonio Gates

Delanie Walker

For my:

Christine Michael

Austin Seferian Jenkins

:wall:

Why get one mediocre TE when you can have two!

You're joking, right? A guy who at this point is likely to never play again in the NFL and Brown, a backup and 2 3rds which are fairly useless for Vereen and White?

I have to agree. That's a decent offer. Since when is Blackmon not playing in the league again. If he stays clean he will assuredly be reinstated. When is another question. Edited by SproutDaddy

I have to agree. That's a decent offer. Since when is Blackmon not playing in the league again. If he stays clean he will assuredly be reinstated. When is another question.

Yes, Blackmons value has never been higher. If someone offered me a 3rd rounder for Blackmon where I own him Id likely jump at it. At this point, he's more likely to NOT play again than he is to play again in light of the recent news. I prefer to keep an asset like Vereen than trade him for someone who if he does ever play again, won't be helping me for at least 2 years from now. I know it's wishful thinking for his owners, but people need to start facing reality.

I would have to say most recently:

Bobby Rainey/Mike James

for

Donte Moncrief

I have Doug Martin and drafted Charles Sims.

Just seemed to really tick me off, especially right after our rookie draft ended.

Today:

Joe Flacco and pick 5.04 for

Christine Michael and Markus Wheaton

Joe Flacco for

Christine Michael and pick 3.05

Crack has been smoked by the believer in Flacco.

Give:

Hyde, Carlos SFO RB

Austin, Tavon STL WR

Get:

Brown, Bryce BUF RB

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Thompkins, Kenbrell NEP WR

Year 2015 Round 3 Draft Pick

To give this some context, I traded Blackmon to this guy back in March pretty much straight up for Austin.

Edited by cstu

Was just offered in 12 team 2QB IDP league:

Steven Jackson

Jaquizz Rogers

Cecil Shorts

Justin Durant

For my

Carlos Hyde

Michael Floyd

Ryan Shazier

Thought this was pretty bad.

I give:

Pick 1.03

2015 1st rounder (projected high)

2015 1st rounder (projected mid)

2015 1st rounder (projected late)

Nick Foles

Michael Floyd

Jordan Reed

I get:

A.J. Green

This came after three years of me telling him I don't think any player is worth four firsts, and the offer was accompanied with what basically amounted to "I know you don't think any player is worth four firsts, but here, let me spend four paragraphs explaining why this is such a great deal for you and clarify just how unbelievably magnanimous I'm being by even considering such a deal."

He also told me this is probably my last chance to ever acquire Green if I wanted him. Which is exactly the same thing he's told me when he offered me A.J. Green for a king's ransom in each of the last two offseasons. :rolleyes:

Just received these two offers

Stevie Johnson, Andre Holmes for Bishop Sankey

Levine Toilolo, Andre Holmes for Bishop Sankey

Just was offered

Carson Palmer and Panthers D

For

Cam Newton and Cowboys D

Was just "informed" that the offer I made was the worst offer he'd ever received....

I offered Percy Harvin, Larry Fitz, and a likely very early 2015 1st round pick for Dez Bryant. :shrug:

I didn't think it was THAT bad....

I give:

Pick 1.03

2015 1st rounder (projected high)

2015 1st rounder (projected mid)

2015 1st rounder (projected late)

Nick Foles

Michael Floyd

Jordan Reed

I get:

A.J. Green

This came after three years of me telling him I don't think any player is worth four firsts, and the offer was accompanied with what basically amounted to "I know you don't think any player is worth four firsts, but here, let me spend four paragraphs explaining why this is such a great deal for you and clarify just how unbelievably magnanimous I'm being by even considering such a deal."

He also told me this is probably my last chance to ever acquire Green if I wanted him. Which is exactly the same thing he's told me when he offered me A.J. Green for a king's ransom in each of the last two offseasons. :rolleyes:

These guys are the best, and there's usually at least one of them in every league. Don't forget the part where he craps on every one of the guys on your team who he's asking for.

Not nearly as bad as most here, but what the heck. 14 Team Super Flex so QBs are a premium.

Was offered Bernard Pierce (drafted in the 13th round in May) for Jay Cutler (drafted in the 6th round in May).

Guy followed up with Pierce, Greg Jennings (16th round pick in May) and Dalton (late 6th round pick) for Foles (my 2nd round pick) and a 2015 1st. Sign me up!

The guy's QBs are Dalton and Mallet so he's in trouble.

I countered with Geno/Vick for Carlos Hyde and CJ Anderson.

Was just "informed" that the offer I made was the worst offer he'd ever received....

I offered Percy Harvin, Larry Fitz, and a likely very early 2015 1st round pick for Dez Bryant. :shrug:

It's not. I'd prefer the Harvin/Fitz/1st side.

Not a bad offer but I'll take Dez.

I knew you would, having read what you've said about Harvin in that thread. I was hoping the other guy had read your stuff too. Being that he lives in the "757" (Hampton Roads area, where Harvin is from), I was hoping he'd like having him. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Just 2 months after our rookie draft, I was offered Dri Archer (his 5.03 pick) for Devonta Freeman (my 1.14 pick) straight up.

Did I miss something??

Edited by hxperson

I'm on the Dez side and don't think it is even close.

Are you the guy in my league I offered this to? He came back with Lacy and Harvin and the pick - that's the offer that should be posted in this thread.

I've been getting a number of offers for Josh Gordon. The most recent one was Gordon and my 2015 1st for Harvin.

I knew you would, having read what you've said about Harvin in that thread. I was hoping the other guy had read your stuff too. Being that he lives in the "757" (Hampton Roads area, where Harvin is from), I was hoping he'd like having him. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

You're free to link him to my Harvin spotlight and see what happens. ;)

You're free to link him to my Harvin spotlight and see what happens. ;)

Not to take business away from you, but I'd like to be the only guy in my league with the advantage of FBG.

• Like 1

I've been getting a number of offers for Josh Gordon. The most recent one was Gordon and my 2015 1st for Harvin.

And?

And?

:goodposting:

I have to agree. That's a decent offer. Since when is Blackmon not playing in the league again. If he stays clean he will assuredly be reinstated. When is another question.

You guys are high. Blackmon is near worthless. Giving Vereen for him and a bunch of crap is terribad.

Are you the guy in my league I offered this to? He came back with Lacy and Harvin and the pick - that's the offer that should be posted in this thread.

Youre nutz! That's an incredible return for Dez

You guys are high. Blackmon is near worthless. Giving Vereen for him and a bunch of crap is terribad.

How is Blackmon worthless? He has kept his nose clean for some time. He's worth much more than Vereen if reinstated.

How is Blackmon worthless? He has kept his nose clean for some time. He's worth much more than Vereen if reinstated.

:mellow:

Give: Sankey, Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Kelce

Get: Golden Tate, Bryce Brown, Blackmon, Charles Johnson

Not the worst ever but pretty bad since I would prefer Vereen straight up over Spiller. (The worst ever I was offered will never be topped when I was offered Michael Turner for Dez, Lynch, two future 1st and three future 2nd back during 2011)

Newfoundland proposed a trade with Charlotte:

• Newfoundland will give
    Spiller, C.J. BUF RB
  • To Charlotte for
    Vereen, Shane NEP RB
    Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from Charlotte
    Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick from Charlotte
    Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick from Orlando
    Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Charlotte
    Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Orlando
    Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick from Las Vegas

I'm with you... Dez is a proven, youger, "elite" receiver with the only wart being the possible bonehead factor. Harvin is often injured, Fitz is older and draft picks are a gamble.

I think it takes an elite player to acquire an elite player. Or, perhaps 2+ very good players/prospects, depending on rosters and/or team needs.

Youre nutz! That's an incredible return for Dez

That is a much better offer as Lacy qualifies as an elite option (combination of age/talent/situation). Harvin and the pick gets the deal done (assuming I'm not very deep at RB).