What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered? (3 Viewers)

I got this offer last night in a PPR dynasty league with IDP: 1.10, 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10 for Hunt, Kupp, Dalton, and Danielle Hunter. 

Not terrible but I got offered Tyrod Taylor for my 2.02. What makes it bad is that I have Brady, Wentz and Garrapolo. I don't want another QB. I'm trying to move my own. 

I had an owner in a 12 team non-ppr Zealots dynasty drive a hard bargain when he traded LeSean McCoy to me. So, yesterday after all the hype about Kyle Shanahan loving having Jerick McKinnon with the 49ers, he offers me his 2018 5.01 Rookie Pick for McKinnon! Wtf?

12 team PPR

I offered a guy Cousins and pick 7 for Allen Robinson.

He told me it was one of the worst offers he has ever seen.  I believe this belongs in this thread as "worst response to an offer i have sent".
I would have accepted just 1.07 for Robinson.

Just got this one. 

Zealots Field PPR

I would trade Joe Mixon

I would get 2018 3.10 and a 2109 3rd

12 team PPR

He told me it was one of the worst offers he has ever seen.  I believe this belongs in this thread as "worst response to an offer i have sent".
It may deserve a follow up thank-you note by mid-Season  I'm not exactly fond of the Bears history in the passing game  Yes, I understand great QB w/ good Coaching

I wouldn't discount the landing spot. This is a very different Chicago team with a vastly different staff than they've ever had. I understand the concern, though. 
I get that. And that’s definitely a fault of mine. I’m coming around to Cleveland. Haven’t come around to the Bears just yet. But I’m trying...

Maybe not the worst ever but pretty bad-I was offered Trubisky and Ziggy Ansah for Deion Jones. It might not have been so bad, BUT I already have Dak and Deshaun as my QB's! LOL

Always fun when you get an offer that makes you take a screenshot of it and come posting here. 

I receive:

Tom Brady
Rex Burkhead
Chris Hogan
Josh Gordon

I give:

Russell Wilson
Mark Ingram
Jerick McKinnon
...and Odell Beckham
I’d ask that guy to never make me another offer.

12 team PPR

Is that how people value ARob right now? Geez. It's not the worst offer ever but it would still be trade rape in my book. Owner in my league won't part with ARob for anything short of the 1.02 plus.

Is that how people value ARob right now? Geez. It's not the worst offer ever but it would still be trade rape in my book. Owner in my league won't part with ARob for anything short of the 1.02 plus.
A guy with multiple 4k/25 seasons goes to a team that actually LIKES him plus another solid rookie WR/RB for a guy that has had one good season, is coming off an ACL injury, and is playing for the Bears is...trade rape?

I think you play in a couple Zealots leagues I'm in. As is the guy expecting the 1.02. :loco:

A guy with multiple 4k/25 seasons goes to a team that actually LIKES him plus another solid rookie WR/RB for a guy that has had one good season, is coming off an ACL injury, and is playing for the Bears is...trade rape?

I think you play in a couple Zealots leagues I'm in. As is the guy expecting the 1.02. :loco:
It's not a knock on Cousins but more about the value of QB in general and pick 7 is a gamble. Meanwhile Robinson is young, plays at the position most desired for building a dynasty roster, is the #1 option in his offense, and has a 1400/14 season to his name in an offense that can't be any worse than the Jags were in 2016. Yes he is coming off an injury but it's one that we see plenty of guys come back from. I guess it depends on if you were a Robinson believer the first time around. I see him as this year's version of Keenan Allen.

The Bears offense was garbage last year but it would be foolish to ignore them coming into this year. A new offensive minded coach and a young QB that actually has weapons and might be allowed to throw the ball are an improvement if nothing else. They would have to try hard to be as bad as last year.

Maybe not the worst but the worst I've received this offseason:

I Get: Olsen, Lee, Drake

I Give: 1.02, Kelce, Pryor 

My response - I wouldn't trade either 1.02 or Kelce for that package!

gabes1919 said:
It's not a knock on Cousins but more about the value of QB in general and pick 7 is a gamble. Meanwhile Robinson is young, plays at the position most desired for building a dynasty roster, is the #1 option in his offense, and has a 1400/14 season to his name in an offense that can't be any worse than the Jags were in 2016. Yes he is coming off an injury but it's one that we see plenty of guys come back from. I guess it depends on if you were a Robinson believer the first time around. I see him as this year's version of Keenan Allen.

The Bears offense was garbage last year but it would be foolish to ignore them coming into this year. A new offensive minded coach and a young QB that actually has weapons and might be allowed to throw the ball are an improvement if nothing else. They would have to try hard to be as bad as last year.
I think half his yards that year came in the 4th quarter of games where the Jags were getting blown out.  

So when I tell someone I was offered, for example, pick 10 for a player, and they keep offering a future 2nd or current 3rd plus a scrub, these might be my least favorite offers to get.

Not horrible but for some reason people seem to think I'd be interested in guys that aren't even rostered.

I get
Collins, Alex BAL RB
Darkwa, Orleans FA RB
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR
Peppers, Julius CAR DE

I give
Butler, Brice ARI WR
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Kittle, George SFO TE

Last edited by a moderator:
Not horrible but for some reason people seem to think I'd be interested in guys that aren't even rostered.

I get
Collins, Alex BAL RB
Darkwa, Orleans FA RB
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR
Peppers, Julius CAR DE

I give
Butler, Brice ARI WR
Brate, Cameron TBB TE
Kittle, George SFO TE
Some people like Alex Collins. If you're among them this isn't bad at all. 

Users who are viewing this thread