What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - Draft thread (2 Viewers)

I'll be out until around 8-9 tonite. You guys just wiped out my wish list so I'll pick at that time.
:excited: REALLY? This from the guy who said we were lagging so badly the clocks were cut in half?(note I agreed with that)This is just horsebleep from a veteran drafter - so we have another day where we might make a handful of picks

I took bnb's post to mean skip him.
If that is true, I apologize but I don't logically see how you get "skip me" out of "I will pick then" when then could have logically been thought to be within his clock window if two players hadn't picked as early or withinng minutes of each other........

I'll be out until around 8-9 tonite. You guys just wiped out my wish list so I'll pick at that time.
:excited: REALLY? This from the guy who said we were lagging so badly the clocks were cut in half?(note I agreed with that)This is just horsebleep from a veteran drafter - so we have another day where we might make a handful of picks
Almost posted "skip me", but then decided wtf...if a majority of the rest can't pm or be bothered to check in, why should I. Most of the rest of my picks have been instanta picks. Figured I'd post my schedule so others wouldn't be inconvienced with checking in. On another note, my gf's son won the state soccer title today and will be advancing to the region 3 tourney. It was a two hour drive to the game and they ended up winning it with 3 minutes left in the second OT. Just got back in town and came here to make my pick.

Compose New Message

The following errors were found

The member nittanylion cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

Almost posted "skip me", but then decided wtf...if a majority of the rest can't pm or be bothered to check in, why should I. Most of the rest of my picks have been instanta picks. Figured I'd post my schedule so others wouldn't be inconvienced with checking in. On another note, my gf's son won the state soccer title today and will be advancing to the region 3 tourney. It was a two hour drive to the game and they ended up winning it with 3 minutes left in the second OT. Just got back in town and came here to make my pick.
Congrats to your gf's son, but there's no need to act like a #####.

There is a note in the previous draft thread from this morning that joffer has timed out, so....

15.14 Tim Hightower, RB/RFA?, Arizona

pming Old Milwaukee

16.03 Tennessee Titans DST

pmed joffer but per his message to skip him, sent pm to nittanylion

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh... Sorry I swear I did a search...

16.13 Rashard Jennings RB JAX

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent my rd 17 list to Wood. Please pm him when I'm up.

Jason, feel free to forward to the guys picking ahead of me in this round after they have picked in this round.

This new pm system stinks...I tried sending picks to several other guys and got the "user cannot received messages" error.

Users who are viewing this thread