What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread Rounds 12+ (1 Viewer)

17.11 Cleveland Browns D

Was tempted to take only one defense, but maybe the Brownies can help me a few times

17.13 - PK Rian Lindell, Buffalo Bills

17.14 - Iwannabeacowboybaby! takes WR Ben Obamanu, Seattle Seahawks.

PMing snellman.

GoBW selects:

17.16- Marcus Easley WR(Buff)

18.01- Colin Kaepernick QB(S.F.)

That's it for me, thank God. It's been a draft of patience and tolerance for me. It is not my place to judge this draft or what went on during it. I can only say I will rethink my decision to enter survivor drafts next year. Regardless, it has been a learning experience for me and I am grateful for that. I hope I do well but if I don't it's ok. Best of luck to you guys in SSL 4 this year and the future.

GoBW- Peace Out

PM's sent.

With my last pick I take (drumroll please............)

TE Kyle Rudolph MN

PM sent

I was a late add in, just like I was in the survivor contest last year so hopefully I get the same results :thumbup: Good luck to all, have a great and safe weekend. :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the top guy left from this list. Last round :rolleyes:

Marion Barber

Kendall Hunter

Toby Gerhart

Taiwan Jones

Issac Redman

Ricky Williams

Brian Powell

Justin Forsett

'Go Pack' timestamp='1306618210' post='13204089']

18.6 Delone Carter

Nice try. :) Carter was drafted at 12.02 by Snellman.

Per the list from Go Pack, Go Pack selects Kendall Hunter RB S.F.

BroadwayG is on the clock and Busman will pick when he is available. Congrats man. That is awesome.

PM's sent to both BroadwayG and LHUCKS (On deck)

Yes Kendall Hunter. Sorry, brain freeze while trying to get packed up for the weekend.

Happy Memorial Day all

Gandalas has timed out, right?
I could be wrong but I think BassNBrew said that over the holiday weekend we were on a 12 hour clock or basically 8 * 1.5 = 12 or if someone had a 2 hour clock before multiply that by 1.5 and they would get a 3 hour clock over the holiday. So I think Gandalas would still have more time on the clock, right?

Gandalas has timed out, right?
I could be wrong but I think BassNBrew said that over the holiday weekend we were on a 12 hour clock or basically 8 * 1.5 = 12 or if someone had a 2 hour clock before multiply that by 1.5 and they would get a 3 hour clock over the holiday. So I think Gandalas would still have more time on the clock, right?
Yes he did. Nevermind. Didn't even know gandalas was picking as I typed this. :)

18.12 Jacob Tamme TE Indy

Just looking for a high upside backup TE. After last year, I'm pretty sure what NFL backup TE has the most upside. :) If I drafted Clark, I take Tamme and eat a zero one week.

PMing Critic

18.13 - Jacksonville Defense

Very last D on the board so have no choice as I need 2, also, thx for not taking 3 defenses someone. Other than ####ing me, you would of ####ed your team too.

Good drafting fellas, glad I could own you...the pleasure was all yours! :thumbup:

18.16 Toby Gerhart, RBI was really hoping for Forsett to fall given ppr, but 2 catches a game isn't going to help that much. Took the AP injury gamble instead. Kind if surprising Barber didn't get drafted. I could see him rebounding (to the point he'd make a good RB4) but the uncertainty of his situation has scared me off, too.Did we finish before SSL2 and SSL3?
before ssl3 but not ssl2

18.16 Toby Gerhart, RB

I was really hoping for Forsett to fall given ppr, but 2 catches a game isn't going to help that much. Took the AP injury gamble instead. Kind if surprising Barber didn't get drafted. I could see him rebounding (to the point he'd make a good RB4) but the uncertainty of his situation has scared me off, too.

Did we finish before SSL2 and SSL3?
If your talking Marion Barber, he did get drafted at 18.09 by, by_the_sea_wannabe. I would have also considered drafting Barber in the final round also. I think there is a decent chance he could be let go and if he does get let go he could end up in a spot were they need someone for short yardage and goal line work.

two things

A) Busman still needs to pick

B) We need to complete the draft in the original post so Twilight has a reference when loading the teams.

Big thanks for everyone's patience on my last pick. Its much appreciated.

18.04 - RB Ben Tate, Houston Texans

Users who are viewing this thread