What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion rollcall (1 Viewer)

ravnzfan

Footballguy
OK guys...curious if we want to get the boys together 1 more time?!?!

last years roster:

ravnzfan...PAID

Pimpin' Ain't Easy...PAID

valence...PAID

ShadowMaster...PAID

Sinrman....PAID

Pictus Cat...PAID

Capt Hook...PAID

rzrback....PAID

Twilight...PAID

Old Milwaukee....PAID

Fiddles...PAID

grouse...PAID

Team Legacy...PAID

radballs...PAID

all accts are PAID

Alt-1...Stinkin' Ref

Alt-2...Ghost of Bill Walsh

with MOX league work and mini-vaca's scheduled over the next month, it'll be rough for me to get anything going w/The Reunion before the end of June

wondering if you guys are:

a)interested

b)good w/a late June kickoff

given the uncertainty of NFL CBA, I understand if we want to hold off---I'm operating under the assumption these knuckleheads get their chit together @some point and we play football this fall

Who's IN?

:unsure:

when you're ready, please PM for payment instructions, both electronic and via snail mail

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be. But with $$ involved and ?? whether there will be a season or not, I'd prefer doing the draft later, like July/August when we have a little bit better idea

whether they will play or not.

I would be. But with $$ involved and ?? whether there will be a season or not, I'd prefer doing the draft later, like July/August when we have a little bit better ideawhether they will play or not.
the late June start takes us into July--I don't want to start much later than that because we'll already have the timer off for the 4th, it really runs into vacation season(mine is 8/6-13)and my MOX rookie drafts all start Monday July 25thas far as the money goes...it's $25/pp....I've handled over $100K in league fees since 2002, no one has ever been beaten out of a dimeNo football???---money is returned the same way it comes in

I'm in and the end of June draft time discussed above seems like a good time to schedule this. A couple of months ago, I had no doubt that we would have the NFL season and that it would start on time, but the longer this goes on, the less sure I am.

In anyway though.

and another thing, who won last year? I am having trouble recalling details other than I know it wasn't you know who.

Good thing I checked, as I would have guessed wrong......

It was Ravnzfan over the favored Old Milwaukee by 1.60

OM does own bragging rights for being the only guy in the history of this group to knock out 3 time champ Team Legacy

Yeah.... I think you can tell that I'm IN..... Heck, etch it in STONE. :football:

Vacation at sea July 30-August 6

IMO - As we play for a small touch of cash, we want to wait as much as possible for the labor issues to clear.

Maybe we meet on a set weekend day for a few hours and knock a bunch of rounds out?

i'm in. We can start whenever, but I work weekends until 4pm PST so if we are doing any sort of live draft it would have to be after that.

Definitely in for this league

After June 20 I have specific scheduling issues for four hours per day but that only affects a specific date/time....if we are doing slow draft no worries

I think om beat me for the championship maybe notI'm inWill be on vaca July 15-23
You lost to Ravnzfan in week 15http://www.ffplace.com/
Thanks for that link SM. Interesting notes from the Championship game....1) Ravnzfan won 147.8 over Old Milwaukee 146.2Ravnsfan got 35.7 from his QB Matt Cassel and 24.20 from Correll Buckhalter. Meanwhile OM only got 6.0 from his QB duo as Favre put up a goose egg and Alex Smith had the 6.0. Andre Johnson also had the big zero for OM.Congrats to OM anyway for his outstanding team and season.

I would be. But with $$ involved and ?? whether there will be a season or not, I'd prefer doing the draft later, like July/August when we have a little bit better ideawhether they will play or not.
the late June start takes us into July--I don't want to start much later than that because we'll already have the timer off for the 4th, it really runs into vacation season(mine is 8/6-13)and my MOX rookie drafts all start Monday July 25thas far as the money goes...it's $25/pp....I've handled over $100K in league fees since 2002, no one has ever been beaten out of a dimeNo football???---money is returned the same way it comes in
That's cool. I'm in then for whenever.

'Stinkin Ref said:
if someone bails and you need a whipping boy..... :football: ...
OK, the Smelly Ref is Alt-1 if need be... :football: I have a PM in to Twilight, hope he can score the league again for us

looks like the late June start to the draft works for most everyone, and there are issues from mid-July on....so Mon June 27th it is(can start sooner, but no clock until *AM that Monday)---I will be out of town until the 29th, so I'll need some assistance w/getting my first couple picks posted(I'll send a list to a couple folks)...

also...can I get The Razorback or Hook to post the draft threads again, w/picks from Rd1-4, 5-8, etc? that was a big help to me...

on the money...I'll need everyone paid up before we draft---let me know if sending me $25 makes you nervous if there is no football...I've run over 25 different FF leagues over the 18 yrs I've played this game, took in and paid out over 100K...no one has ever not gotten paid

if there is no football, you'll get a refund the same way you paid...but I can not get the draft started w/o everyone squared up money-wise; it just wouldn't be fair to everyone else that has sent in the :moneybag:

I will post payment info to the 1st thread---when you pay, pls send me a PM w/your name so I know who to credit payments to (unless your ck has your FBG name on it! :P

I can keep up the draft thread as long as everyone is cool with two or three updates per day max. My wife and I will be hosting our granddaughter that first week so I will have minimal spare time that first week.

I can also set up the dice roll for drafting slots. After Ravnzfan posts the crew on the first thread post, I will set up a dice roll site, but will need for all to provide their email address via pm on FBGs.

Drafting for this league is a month out, so we need someone to settle this deal so we can get some free agent movement to clarify things. Who will take on that task?

I can handle the draft threads - probably have more time than most

Great for rzrback to handle draft rolls

money to Steve; PM to rzr

Let's all get on board and get set up early!

I know you already have an alternate and I understand if you don't want to have anymore. Heck, with this group of guys you probably won't need any. Still, I would love opportunity to be in a league with these guys. I have the highest respect for all of you and know your FF knowledge is exceptional. Am I brownosing too much,LOL. Just stating what I believe to be true from seeing you guys on the boards over the years. I think I've been in a couple of survivor drafts with some of you. Anyway, if you decide to have another alternate I would like to be considered for it. I'm sure you guys will have a very fun competitive league in 2011. Good luck all.

Guess I should of asked but not sure what the requirements are for the league. If I don't meet the requirements to be an alternate that's cool. Thanks.

I know you already have an alternate and I understand if you don't want to have anymore. Heck, with this group of guys you probably won't need any. Still, I would love opportunity to be in a league with these guys. I have the highest respect for all of you and know your FF knowledge is exceptional. Am I brownosing too much,LOL. Just stating what I believe to be true from seeing you guys on the boards over the years. I think I've been in a couple of survivor drafts with some of you. Anyway, if you decide to have another alternate I would like to be considered for it. I'm sure you guys will have a very fun competitive league in 2011. Good luck all.Guess I should of asked but not sure what the requirements are for the league. If I don't meet the requirements to be an alternate that's cool. Thanks.
GOBW - you would be a fine addition to the league.....but as you suggest it would be very unusual for one of the group to drop out after all these years.

pm'd razer and sent money to steve.

2 championship game losses and a couple other playoff appearances... I'm still hungry.

I'm assuming you guys will have your draft here on the Mocks board.In any case, whether I'm an alternate or not, I'd be glad to help in any way I can with your draft. If guys are gonna be away for a bit I would surely be able to take proxy pick lists for anyone. If that's permissable under your league rules. So, if I can be of help just let me know. I'll check the thread occasionally. Good luck all.

Have received emails from Valence, Capt. Hook, and Ravnzfan. Still need ten mre more to do the draft rolls.

Been revisiting some dynasty drafts so decided to review last year's Reunion draft. I am ashamed. I have never seen anything so dismal.

Only apparently reasonable picks only a year out for me were 1.7 L. Fits and 2.8 B. Marshall, and even those did not epresent value. Several regrettable performances include McNabb, Romo (injury), R. Bush, Portis, Maroney, D. Ward, Mo Mass, Aromashodu, Henderson, Golden Tate, and Celek. That is an honor role of pitiful.

Only reasonable production was from Kaeding and Rackers as well as Packers and Lions DST.

Easy to see the worst team in the league a year ago, both in scoring and record. Dismal and embarassing.

payment sent yesterday - you should have it

Some total bombs from me last year:

Matt Leinart

Larry Johnson

plus some NE injury/bomb combos in:

Fred Taylor

Kevin Faulk (way to cover those NE RB bases!)

Stephen Gostkowski

UGLY results

Last year hit big on Gates, Nicks, Bradshaw, Hernandez and decent enough on Eli. Jacoby Jones and Lance Moore

Not so much on DWill, Moreno, Palmer, Devin Thomas (at 8.2 lol), AGonz, or Donald Brown.

Btw, have we thought about expanding to 16 or do we want to keep it smaller than survivors?

I'm assuming you guys will have your draft here on the Mocks board.In any case, whether I'm an alternate or not, I'd be glad to help in any way I can with your draft. If guys are gonna be away for a bit I would surely be able to take proxy pick lists for anyone. If that's permissable under your league rules. So, if I can be of help just let me know. I'll check the thread occasionally. Good luck all.
your IN as Alt-2, although I'd be suprised if there are any defections...a bit of history:we were SSL-II, 2003 version that set a near record for draft time and had great banter back-n-forth thruout the drafting process...as it were, the group "just clicked"

we so enjoyed the experience, we decided to draft again the following year as our own group and also to "put alittle something" on the line, so we established a 14 team (a couple guys dropped out from the original SSL) league w/everyone tossing in $25 in a winner take all league that has H-2-H matchups each week (w/14 teams, purely balanced schedule)... otherwise, all SSL rules prevail

IIRC, the winners:

grouse(04), Family Matters(05), ravnzfan(06), Team Legacy(07-09) and ravnzfan(10)

I'll be away when the draft starts, so if you wouldn't mind keeping my list and drafting for me the 1st few rounds, I'd appreciate it! (of course, if you're IN, totally disregard!)

1st post is updates w/those ...PAID

if you're drafting with or are friends of:

Twilight

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

grouse

let them know to get in touch w/me...THANX!

ravnzfan, I'll glady keep a list for you and make your picks for the first part of the draft, if no one minds. Glad to help you guys anyway I can.

Let's party like it's 2004! Of course I'm *IN*. Please PM. Thx.

I can handle the draft threads - probably have more time than mostGreat for rzrback to handle draft rollsmoney to Steve; PM to rzrLet's all get on board and get set up early!
Thanks Perry. PM sent to Rvnz. Congrats again Champ. 2 years goin for 3 huh? Let's see what you're made of!

I can handle the draft threads - probably have more time than most

Great for rzrback to handle draft rolls

money to Steve; PM to rzr

Let's all get on board and get set up early!
Thanks Perry. PM sent to Rvnz. Congrats again Champ.2 years goin for 3 huh? Let's see what you're made of!

put those records up there just for you, Scotty! w/any kind of luck...(like CBuck getting 100/2 on week 16 last yr!)post 1 updated---just waiting to hear back from PAE...

I have pymt from several of you, have PM's from a couple others(rzr, will have your combined figure this weekend)...let's try to wrap the $$$ up next week so draft position can be assigned---if we have the business wrapped up and draft positions assigned prior to the 27th, there is no reason not to kick this off before hand--we just won't start the official clock until that Monday 6/27

Still need lots of emails to generate the dice rolls. If you have not yet sent them in, do so now via a PM here to me.

Thanks all!

Pimp hasn't been online since May 26 2011 11:37 PM I'm sure he wants his slot, but I have no way to reach him
if the pimp you are referring to is pimpin aint easy.....you can try to contact Ministry of Pain as I think they are married or something....

Pimp hasn't been online since May 26 2011 11:37 PM I'm sure he wants his slot, but I have no way to reach him
we're 3 weeks out from the draft...the 5/26 date was just before Memorial Day weekend, maybe just a sm break for PAEwe'll give him 10 days or so, then we'll decide on what we'll do from thereI'll update pymts later this evening if time(ie, my wife) permits :football:

Users who are viewing this thread