What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BOSTON sports - How did we ever get so (1 Viewer)

Meanwhile, you couldn't get these people to watch a Pats game in September and October if you offered them a thousand bucks and a Kate Upton rimjob.
:lmao: :lmao:
I liked this one:
A truly tough man keeps his chin up when life gets difficult. When life gets difficult for a Boston fan, he calls WEEI eight times a day to wail like a [naughty words]. There's nothing tough about these people. France could invade New England tomorrow and seize 80 percent of the land with minimal effort, because Tommy from Quinzee would be too busy demanding that the bartender put more Everlast songs on the jukebox.
:excited: :lmao: :lmao:

Red Sox finish with their worst record since 1965.

Celtics just got drilled by a Turkish team.

Pats tied for last place.

That was an amazing read.

But honestly, there are no worse fans in sports than Boston fans. That means they're worse than Yankee fans, Cowboys fans, and Philly fans. Let that sink in.

In all fairness, you are gonna find idiots like that in every city, but it seemed like as good a reason as any to bump this thread. :banned:
Oh I concur on both fronts. It's a bit sad though as Boston fans have gotten pretty unsufferable as a whole. Sadly it's the knobs that are the loudest while the stable lifers and usually sitting in the background just shaking their heads. As a plus I was able to get solid seats for Sox game in April for face whereas I'd previously have to pay a 40-60% scalper markup.... so we've got that going for us...which is nice.

That was an amazing read.But honestly, there are no worse fans in sports than Boston fans. That means they're worse than Yankee fans, Cowboys fans, and Philly fans. Let that sink in.
Yankee fans don't belong in this conversation.
:lol:10 years ago when the yanks were on their run they had the most unsufferable "BROS" fans... Since they've been MEH for a minute it's died down but rest assured.... the yo-boy bandwagoners will be back out in force as soon as the stripers get back on another run.

That was an amazing read.But honestly, there are no worse fans in sports than Boston fans. That means they're worse than Yankee fans, Cowboys fans, and Philly fans. Let that sink in.
:lol:10 years ago when the yanks were on their run they had the most unsufferable "BROS" fans... Since they've been MEH for a minute it's died down but rest assured.... the yo-boy bandwagoners will be back out in force as soon as the stripers get back on another run.
It gonna be a while. That is an old, broke down, overpaid team with nothing in the cupboard behind it. Yankees won't be baseball relevant for a decade at least.

Maybe you should stop hanging around yo-boys bandwagoners? That's not been my experience at all.

That was an amazing read.

But honestly, there are no worse fans in sports than Boston fans. That means they're worse than Yankee fans, Cowboys fans, and Philly fans. Let that sink in.
:lol: 10 years ago when the yanks were on their run they had the most unsufferable "BROS" fans... Since they've been MEH for a minute it's died down but rest assured.... the yo-boy bandwagoners will be back out in force as soon as the stripers get back on another run.
It gonna be a while. That is an old, broke down, overpaid team with nothing in the cupboard behind it. Yankees won't be baseball relevant for a decade at least.

Reminds me of the thread/poll back in 07 where something like half the votes cast said it would be at least 5 years before the Yanks would win another WS

In all fairness, you are gonna find idiots like that in every city, but it seemed like as good a reason as any to bump this thread. :banned:
Oh I concur on both fronts. It's a bit sad though as Boston fans have gotten pretty unsufferable as a whole. Sadly it's the knobs that are the loudest while the stable lifers and usually sitting in the background just shaking their heads. As a plus I was able to get solid seats for Sox game in April for face whereas I'd previously have to pay a 40-60% scalper markup.... so we've got that going for us...which is nice.
:goodposting: It's mostly the younger crowd and as a Boston fan it is sometimes hard to take. As for Yankee fans, after the Sox finally won and I would see Yankee fans I would ask how they liked the Sox winning the Series and they all said "good for them. It's about time." At least the ones I ran into. New found respect for them back then. Don't even mind Giants fans either as they seem to appreciate a good hard fought game and aren't all attitude.

start rubbing your lucky charms, beantown.
please let this be a jinx

JUST ONE TIME!!!

Raider Nation said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
start rubbing your lucky charms, beantown.

JUST ONE TIME!!!
And I thought only you had this power.

To the people who missed the Bruins history making come back or to anyone who doesnt get what sports can do for your soul ,i really wish you had experienced it. After the bombings we needed this win...game 7 in OT ...when it looked so bleak...to watch this team of men fight back the way they did ..knowing they did it for us ,the people of new England, as much as they did it for themselves ,was amazing to watch. I havent been that happy or excited since the bombings...i believe we all needed that ...THANK YOU BOSTON BRUINS...keep it rolling and make us proud !!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the thread/poll back in 07 where something like half the votes cast said it would be at least 5 years before the Yanks would win another WS
Nowadays some of the worst fans are Heat fans. Living close to Miami, all they talk on sports radio is about the Heat. It's so irritating that I took to rooting for the Pacers and now the Spurs, even though I don't follow the NBA, just because it would be satisfying to listen to all of them start crying if the Heat lose in the Finals

Nothing to be ashamed of in that series. Stay strong.
:goodposting:

Terrible thread but the Bruins DID beat out 93.6% of the NHL this year. 1st is better but 2nd is pretty solid. Only fan base that gets to talk #### are Chicago fans and they have every right to :thumbup:

Adebisi? :missing:

I'll pay a large cash sum to talk to the guy who left both Gillette and Fenway early today. And if he also was stuck on Causeway Street for Game 7 against the Leafs, all the better.

Wow, the Pats get screwed by a "new rule" that had never been called... on a 56-yard FG attempt. Cost them the game.

Now they say this nice young man Will Middlebrooks tripped someone, and it cost the Sawx a World Series game?

What is this world coming to???

:no:

Wow, the Pats get screwed by a "new rule" that had never been called... on a 56-yard FG attempt. Cost them the game.

Now they say this nice young man Will Middlebrooks tripped someone, and it cost the Sawx a World Series game?

What is this world coming to???

:no:
We don't tolerate cheating?

Users who are viewing this thread