What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Selena Gomez (1 Viewer)

She's 18. Bieber is only 16. 5 years from now she will be on the Maxim Hot 100. Forget about it.
Plus, by then, Bieber will likely have to explain a black eye or two that he "allegedly" gave Selena during their relationship. Bieber is a total jackass of a human being from what I've been told.

She's 18. Bieber is only 16. 5 years from now she will be on the Maxim Hot 100. Forget about it.
Plus, by then, Bieber will likely have to explain a black eye or two that he "allegedly" gave Selena during their relationship. Bieber is a total jackass of a human being from what I've been told.
Pretty harsh words for a 15 year old kid. What is it that makes him so much more of a jackass than the other millions upon millions of egotistical teenagers?

Pretty harsh words for a 15 year old kid. What is it that makes him so much more of a jackass than the other millions upon millions of egotistical teenagers?
I know a guy that lives in Toronto and knows Bieber's immediate family. He says they're jerkoffs and Justin is one too.

I know a guy that lives in Toronto and knows Bieber's immediate family. He says they're jerkoffs and Justin is one too.
Some guy from the internet says some Canadian guy doesn't like their family? That's all the proof I need to hate his haircut. :thumbup:

Seems to me like Selena is the one here who might be guilty of statutory rape. Lay off the victim. Afterall, Bieber is somebody's son here.

Millions of dollars

She has ZERO body. No definition. No ####, no ###. She looks like a 10 year old.......oooooohh. NM. Carry on.

She has ZERO body. No definition. No ####, no ###. She looks like a 10 year old.......oooooohh. NM. Carry on.
:lmao: :loco:

Users who are viewing this thread