What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Reunion League (1 Viewer)

Thread question here - and I presume mostly for the guys using phones to review/make picks (although if there are other issues, please lmk) - What is your preference for number of picks in top post? I could do three sixes or two nines or just do one thread for the whole draft.

Thread question here - and I presume mostly for the guys using phones to review/make picks (although if there are other issues, please lmk) - What is your preference for number of picks in top post? I could do three sixes or two nines or just do one thread for the whole draft.
Up to you, since you're doing the work. I'd think the fewer the threads, the easier it is for you...

Thanks Sinr, but if more threads or shorter top threads make it easier for those traveling or just driving a lot, I am fine doing that. Thank God I am not doing that anymore.

Okay for MY PICK at 1.13, I am sending my pick to Ravnzfan - SO PAE or MOP, send the notice to him and skip me (assuming the 12th pick is in tonight.

Jeff may be in the air against because I tried to call and it went to voice mail so he has a message.

OUT for several hours

Until Pimpin responds via emai or phone I would ask for the clock to be stopped, otherwise you might have a ghost owner.
there is no clock until Monday--if it's still an issue then, our options are you take it over MoP or we insert Stinkin' Ref as alt-1 to take overif Pimpin's pick gets entered, pls email me@:generalmanager@vzw.blackberry.netduring the day and I can respond to the email but not post in the threadI have Hook's 3.13, my 3.14/4.1 Hook will enter his own 4.2 once I post, but not until later this afternoon

was walking out the door when PAE checked in...thanx!

Capt Hook

3.13...JMaclin

ravnzfan:

3.14...TRomo (QB-Dal)

4.1...MWilliams (WR-TB)

back to Hook for the 4.2

Ollie is on bachelor party weekend - lucky he could find his phone but remember we weren't starting until tomorrow

4.10 Santonio Holmes, WR, J-E-T-S

pming next

This spot blows........nothing is falling to me at all. You're all to good.

Like a midget at a urinal, I will get up on my tippy toes and hope to hit it and not take a bath. :reach:

4.14 Josh Freeman QB TB

5.01 Daniel Thomas RB MIA

pm'g next

per IM, Legacy selects

5.02 Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints

and per list from valence

5.03 Anquan Boldin, WR, Ravens

pming next

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread