What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Reunion League Draft (1 Viewer)

Tried to PM Scott, but got the "cannot receive new messages" error

sending a list to Hook for 13.03

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the new PM system is mote difficult to keep clean and as a result more people are allowing their boxes to fill up.

I'm here, let me get caught up. phone is out of commission guys, sorry about that. Don't drop your phone!

San Diego Super Chargers DST

pm'ing.

first choice from sinrman's list

13.07 Jonathan Baldwin, WR, KC

pming next

Wasn't planning to look this direction, but really like the potential value

13.10 Michael Bush RB Oakland??

PMing

For the record MoP and I have been arguing for at least 3 or 4 rounds about this guy. I bet him 25$ he'd still be on the board when we picked this time and we got 50 that he will not catch at least 50 balls this year. I also have an offer for 100 that he will never sniff 70 catches in 1 season in his career. Still waiting for the boy genuis' response.

And sorry Hook I know this is the draft thread. Carry on

For the record MoP and I have been arguing for at least 3 or 4 rounds about this guy. I bet him 25$ he'd still be on the board when we picked this time and we got 50 that he will not catch at least 50 balls this year. I also have an offer for 100 that he will never sniff 70 catches in 1 season in his career. Still waiting for the boy genuis' response.And sorry Hook I know this is the draft thread. Carry on
Looks like your already up $75

No QB in the NFL can support as many WRs as Sam Bradford.
Nice catch, I hadn't noticed that was happening. What would be really interesting is if one of the top FA WRs signs there. We have already drafted four St. Louis Ram WRs, but the first was not taken until round ten. Hope springs eternal for Ram and Bradford fans.

Clayton was initially reported that he might never play again, very serious injury he sustained. Avery has not been healthy since arriving. The rest is a motley crue of folks that have never produced at the level of Alexander when he was in college. He is 6 foot 5 and from a size perspective I don't see too many guys taking his spot. I don't think he is the WR1 but he can flourish as part of a 3 and 4 man rotation. At WR5 behind the likes of Fitz, Colston, St Smith, he looks fantastic to me at this spot in the draft. I'm sure I am not the only person that was eye ballin him. We'll see

Clayton was initially reported that he might never play again, very serious injury he sustained. Avery has not been healthy since arriving. The rest is a motley crue of folks that have never produced at the level of Alexander when he was in college. He is 6 foot 5 and from a size perspective I don't see too many guys taking his spot. I don't think he is the WR1 but he can flourish as part of a 3 and 4 man rotation. At WR5 behind the likes of Fitz, Colston, St Smith, he looks fantastic to me at this spot in the draft. I'm sure I am not the only person that was eye ballin him. We'll see
Clayton is quoted as saying he feels better than he did before the injuryAvery has been hurt BUT so has your guy - the first season he plays every game will be the first, so Yes there is upside and Yes he is a gifted receiver - well, at least for the games he actually plays each year

Users who are viewing this thread