What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HGH Testing before the first game under the new CBA deal. (1 Viewer)

Scooby1974

Footballguy
Adam Schefter Tweet: "One source familiar with talks said CBA calls for HGH testing. It must be implemented by the first game - first time ever for HGH testing."

Better send those low-ball trade offers for Hardesty QUICK! :D

Adam Schefter Tweet: "One source familiar with talks said CBA calls for HGH testing. It must be implemented by the first game - first time ever for HGH testing."Better send those low-ball trade offers for Hardesty QUICK! :D
A lot of players are gonna suffer from this, this will have a big impact this coming year, we know tons of players are on it.Start naming the players you think will get popped? GoHILLISJames Harrison (one way or another the commish will find a way)Thats all i got right now!

Adam Schefter Tweet: "One source familiar with talks said CBA calls for HGH testing. It must be implemented by the first game - first time ever for HGH testing."

Better send those low-ball trade offers for Hardesty QUICK! :D
A lot of players are gonna suffer from this, this will have a big impact this coming year, we know tons of players are on it.Start naming the players you think will get popped? Go

HILLIS

James Harrison (one way or another the commish will find a way)

Thats all i got right now!
:thumbup: Bump hillis WAY down. He's not startable now that hgh is being tested for.

Won't do anything.

HGH has a very short detectible life, and players will all but walk around it. Not only that, there are many PE drugs which blood testing will not return a positive on.

Hair testing would probably be more productive... (and no, I'm not talking about hair falling out due to use... :) )

If positive tests are released, it might be surprising to see some old guys pop. Guys like Thomas Jones, LT, Mason, or even some guys who've had miracle comebacks from injury like Welker. If Hostile is correct and the half life is short most guys who have used should be able to avoid testing positive.

Users who are viewing this thread