What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 FIX redraft Thread (1 Viewer)

General announcement

As of 2pm EST today I will be off the web for the rest of the weekend.

MOP and Pimping and Rzr77 have my phone# for texting.

I have my list with me and we are almost done anyway.

Good Luck gentlemen, you need it.

'Captain Hook said:
So :confused: we got all of one pick overnight/this morning?Will post former Trojan for TL, have MOP's pick if AB picks before I leave for the ballpark in an hour and then gone for about four hours.
I'm back around Hook. AB, take your time, no worries.

so someone tell me this, if I reply to a PM, does it work, or is it incredibly hard to notice?

Just wondering if I should reply to an old PM and people will see an update to that "conversation" or if I should kick off a new PM every time. TIA.

'Captain Hook said:
so someone tell me this, if I reply to a PM, does it work, or is it incredibly hard to notice?Just wondering if I should reply to an old PM and people will see an update to that "conversation" or if I should kick off a new PM every time. TIA.
Jeff, not much difference between copying/replying to a post here - IF you want the previous question/information with your reply, then reply - if not then just click the sender and send a new PM
Thanks. On with the draft.

Sent a pick to Woodrow so when MOP makes his selection, please send PM or email to Jason Wood.

Thanks so much and nice pace today while I was driving. One night in Nashville and then on to Kentucky.

:football:

Sorry gang, power outage in my town...just getting everything back on and the kids put (back) to bed.

Give me 5 minutes and I'll make my pick.

Users who are viewing this thread