What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Anarchy League 1 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
Here is the link to this year's league: Anarchy League 1. If you WERE in this league last year, your password remains the same. If you WERE NOT in THIS EXACT LEAGUE, than your password to get in is anarchy1.

Here are this year's participants in Anarchy League 1 (in the order they will be drafting):

Fiddles

Hear-The-Footsteps

David Yudkin

Unlucky Bass Turds

PurpleHaze67

Kruppe

renesauz

bro1ncos

BassNBrew

Dickey Moe

bueno

Twilight

Afrodisiac

Carlton Gray

jurb26

Aaron Rudnicki

The draft is scheduled to start at 8:00 am on Saturday 8/20.

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi...

Traveling late afternoon into early evening tonite.

Sunday out most of the day w/o access between 10am - 9am.

Monday golfing in the afternoon, traveling that evening.

Tueday mid day until mid day Wed hunting.

Hopefully I'm not too much of a hold up. At the rate we're going I might be up for my next pick on by Wed evening.

TMQB: Jaguars, Titans

Two very ho-hum options. The Jags seemed like a decent option when they still had Garrard. Now, not so much. I don't think either team will did to the dreck level like the Panthers did last year.

RB: Jacobs, Karim, Peterson, Woodhead

Peterson should be a top producer. Jacobs looks like he should get some decent production this year. Woodhead did decent enough last year. Karim is an NFL backup. Based solely on ADP, should at least get decent total RB scoring.

WR: Amendola, Austin, Boldin, SMoss, Wayne

Solid receiving corps that could have been great if not for the injury to Manning. Could make up the difference if Amendola has a repeat performance from last year.

TE: Davis, Keller, Watson

I got three TEs but don't really love any of them. Keller should be solid but unspectacular and the other two could be very good all the way down to mediocre.

PK: Cundiff, Gano

Should be two stable kickers, but in the NFL things can change quickly.

DEF: Bengals, Colts

Didn't see the point in wasting higher picks for better defenses.

This team will go as far as the WR and TE can take them. I only see a handful of post season guys on this team, so that may hurt once the regular season is over.

BassNBrew Player YTD Pts Bye

49ers, San Francisco SFO TMQB - 7

Panthers, Carolina CAR TMQB - 9

Geez QBs went crazy early this year, especially the mid-tier guys. I was targetting the Panthers QB the entire time. This scoring format favors newton and they'll be playing from behind on top of that. Smith doesn't put up bad fantasy numbers if he can keep his job. virtually no playoff potential here.

Grant, Ryan GBP RB 4.50 8

Harrison, Jerome DET RB - 9

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB - 7

Williams, Ricky BAL RB - 5

I like waiting on RBs for several reasons. They are the most likely position to get injured, so I don't like investing my points/picks at that position. RB is also the position where a back-up could become a stud. Grant and Williams should see the playoffs.

Douglas, Harry ATL WR - 8

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR - 7

Jennings, Greg GBP WR 21.90 8

Jones, James GBP WR 1.10 8

Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR - 7

Got the Philly 1/2 punch locked up. Got the GB 1/? locked up. Really wanted Nelson too but it didn't work out. Douglas gives me a shot at 5 guys in the playoffs and was glad to get him late.

Cook, Jared TEN TE - 6

Gates, Antonio SDC TE - 6

Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE - 9

Don't know why people let the TE value slide. If Gates stays healthy I'll rack up major points here. Gates should see the playoffs.

Crosby, Mason GBP PK 6.00 8

Henery, Alex PHI PK - 7

Riding GB and Philly for the playoff points. Drafted mine early to get two with solid jobs and playoff points.

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def - 8

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def 11.00 8

Another Packer and after last nite I feel good about that pick. Tampa has a shot to make the playoffs.

I'm really feeling good about this team. Barring injury issues, it's definately a top half team and I see half of the roster advancing to the playoffs.

My goal is 200 points per week - barely made it this week. Hope things improve next week.

Player YTD Pts

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB TMQB 32.36

Colts, Indianapolis IND TMQB 25.42

Gore, Frank SFO RB 20.2

Johnson, Chris TEN RB 11.4

Tate, Ben HOU RB 31.1

Vereen, Shane NEP RB -

Clayton, Mark STL WR (O) -

Lloyd, Brandon DEN WR (Q) 14.9

Rice, Sidney SEA WR (Q) -

Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR 16.7

Smith, Steve PHI WR 4.9

Dickson, Ed BAL TE 28.4

Moeaki, Tony KCC TE (I) -

Thomas, Julius DEN TE (O) 2.5

Brown, Josh STL PK 21

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK (I) 0

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def 6

Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 7

What a horrible start.

Does anyone still check in here?

I have had a good start to the year so far thanks to my turn picks of Calvin and Mike Wallace. I was able to find a couple RB's in Forte and FJax to help carry me. Aaron Hernandez has been a star at TE, covering for my poorest draft pick of Kyle Rudolph. Schaub has been adequate at QB, with Ponder contributing a little now. Buffalo D with my last pick has saved my defenses.

Basically, I have avoided major injuries and have had a few young guys step up at various times.

Nothing like drafting a bunch of guys that haven't played or met expectations. Took Jags QB expecting Garrard to be around. Woodhead has barely seen the ball. Amendola out for the year. Austin and Moss banged up. Wayne without Manning not so hot. Colts defense horrible. Disappointing results overall.

58 of my points this week came from my last three picks...Newton/Alex Smith/Douglas.

Currently sitting in 7th and would be solidly in the bottom half if it was for Cam/Smith.

Thinking about the playoffs....

BassNBrew Player Pts

Panthers, Carolina CAR TMQB 26.90

49ers, San Francisco SFO TMQB 22.38 :thumbup:

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 20.30 :mellow:

Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE 17.70 :thumbup:

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR 14.80

Douglas, Harry ATL WR 9.10 :unsure:

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def 6.00 :thumbup:

Crosby, Mason GBP PK 5.00 :thumbup:

Henery, Alex PHI PK 5.00

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def 4.00

Jennings, Greg GBP WR 2.60 :thumbup:

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB 2.00

Grant, Ryan GBP RB 1.60 :thumbup:

Williams, Ricky BAL RB 0.80 :thumbup:

Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR 0.00

Jones, James GBP WR 0.00 :thumbup:

Harrison, Jerome DET RB 0.00

Cook, Jared TEN TE 15.10

Should get 8 in with 3 more having a chance.

Player YTD Pts Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB TMQB 32.36 Colts, Indianapolis IND TMQB 25.42 Gore, Frank SFO RB 20.2 Johnson, Chris TEN RB 11.4 Tate, Ben HOU RB 31.1 Vereen, Shane NEP RB - Clayton, Mark STL WR (O) -Lloyd, Brandon DEN WR (Q) 14.9Rice, Sidney SEA WR (Q) -Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR 16.7Smith, Steve PHI WR 4.9Dickson, Ed BAL TE 28.4Moeaki, Tony KCC TE (I) -Thomas, Julius DEN TE (O) 2.5Brown, Josh STL PK 21Kaeding, Nate SDC PK (I) 0Dolphins, Miami MIA Def 6Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 7 What a horrible start.
You need better cheerleaders.

Analysis of my team in retrospect:

TMQBs: Got NYG TMQB in the 5th round. Onkly Carolina TMQB performed better (of those QBs drafted later) and Eli outperformed half the TMQBs drafted earlier. Waited too long to draft the second TMQB and ended up with Denver. While Denver TMQB outperformed all the ones drafted after my pick, and 12 of the 19 Qbs picked earlier, I'm still not real happy with the selection. Somehow, I need to figure a way to grab an elite QB earlier. Afrodiasiac grabbed two good QBs and has finished ahead of me both years now. Still, if both my TMQBs get into playoffs, I might catch B & B. If neither do, I will be hearing jurb26 footsteps.

Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB

Giants, New York NYG TMQB

RBs: Injuries really hurt me here. I really thought I had a strong RB stable (Slaton being the exception but he was a 17th round pick - I was thinking of McCluster and should have taken him instead.) Losing your first round pick that early sucks. I should have taken MJD! :wall: Mathews underperformed and Thomas was dinged up plus Reggie Bush finally decided he was more than a decoy. Then Barber gets his opportunity to contribute and gets hurt. I'm not happy with what I drafted. Can't help injuries. This group is why I'm not in the top 5. I need to draft better at this position next year.

Barber, Marion CHI RB :wall:

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB :wall:

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB :wall:

Slaton, Steve, MIA RB :thumbdown:

Thomas, Daniel, MIA RB :wall:

WRs: I will never again draft a Seahawk. Hear me God. With the exception of Williams, my WRs performed about how I thought they would.

Branch, Deion NEP WR

Hartline, Brian MIA WR

Nicks, Hakeem, NYG WR

Simpson Jerome, CIN WR

Williams, Mike, SEA WR :thumbdown:

TEs: Graham was a great 3rd round pick. Celek in the 6th was a good move. Of the TEs drafted later, only Fred Davis outperformed him.

Celek, Brent, PHI TE

Graham, Jimmy, NOS TE

PKs: Kickers are pretty important in TP leagues. Losing Lindell hurt me. He was my last pick of the draft, and would have sufficed if he stayed healthy. Nugent was a good pick at end of 15th.

Lindal, Ryan, BUF PK :thumbdown:

Nugent, Mike, CIN PK

DT: Bears lived up to expectations. Falcons did not. Should have drafted a second DT a little later than the 13th round.

Bears, Chicago CHI DEF

Falcons, Atlanta ATL DEF :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
My goal is 200 points per week - barely made it this week. Hope things improve next week.
I'm usually happy with 180 on most non-bye weeks. This week 190+ was only good for 8th place.Woody and yuds bringing it in week 1.
Look at what bro1ncos averaged over the season. Just a little under 200 points. You want to win this league, you'd better shoot for 200 points per week.

Heading into the playoffs . . .

Bron1cos

Texans, Houston HOU TMQB

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Akers, David SFO PK

Afrodisiac -104.02 points

Falcons, Atlanta ATL TMQB

Patriots, New England NEP TMQB

Hunter, Kendall SFO RB

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

Fells, Daniel DEN TE

Hanson, Jason DET PK

Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK

Clayton -128.22

Lions, Detroit DET TMQB

Driver, Donald GBP WR

Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

Jones, Julio ATL WR

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Patriots, New England NEP Def

Fiddles -138.88

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Ward, Derrick HOU RB

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Burleson, Nate DET WR

Moore, Lance NOS WR

Welker, Wes NEP WR

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE

Bryant, Matt ATL PK

I am officially worried. Hoping Calvin sticks around for 2+ games.

Afro's combo of Ryan and Brady have me worried. Along with Clayton's WR's and Gronk.

Hope I can hang on.

Bueno, congrats on beating me out for 4th. With GB gone, I'm finished. Hipefully I can hang onto 5th which I believe is my worse finish ever.

Here are your final standings with the exception of the ruds/unlucky for 9th. ruds has nyg def and needs 6 pts to more up a spot. congrats to bro1ncos on the championship. he amount of separtion between all the teams is pretty astounding.

League Standings Franchise PF Avg PF

bro1ncos 3429.92 171.5

Carlton Gray 3340.08 167.0

Afrodisiac 3302.42 165.1

Fiddles 3259.72 163.0

bueno 3183.54 159.2

BassNBrew 3132.80 156.6

jurb26 3071.72 153.6

Hear-The-Footsteps 2861.82 143.1

Unlucky Bass Turds 2753.90 137.7

Aaron Rudnicki 2748.92 137.4

David Yudkin 2649.32 132.5