What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Open Draftboards Night" - 8/23 (1 Viewer)

David Dodds

Administrator
A lot of you have asked for good ADP for this contest. We have listened. We have decided to use the data from anyone drafting on 8/23 to create relevant ADP as well as pen some more articles surrounding the contest. Anyone signing up to draft on 8/23 is agreeing to have their data used. We will drop team names, etc but the entire draftboards/analysis will all commence from these drafts held that day.

We realize that sharing one's draftboard is non-standard. So for drafters willing to do that on 8/23, we are offering the following:

- The team that scores the most points (weeks 1 through 11 are eligible) in any given week within each of these leagues will win a Footballguys LIFETIME subscription PLUS $100 cash.

For example: Team 1 scores the most points in week 1 with 187.4 points. In week 4, Team 6 tops that score with a 189.7. Finally Team 3 crushes that score with a 213.2 and that holds up through 11 weeks. Team 3 would win a Footballguys.com Lifetime Subscription + $100 Cash.

We will fill as many drafts as people want to participate. If you have signed for another day (and draft slots have not yet been drawn), email Chris (chris@myffpc.com) and she can switch you into these special leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I had an open draftnight already in Red vs Blue! Will there be live announcers for these drats on the 23rd ?

I thought I had an open draftnight already in Red vs Blue! Will there be live announcers for these drats on the 23rd ?
Read DD's comments above, I don't think so - there will be some writeups/analysis by the staff as well as some updated ADP from the two (maybe more) drafts

I was in one of the drafts. It was my first time with RTS site for live drafting.

Also my first FFPC but not new to enhanced TE recept scoring.

2 of the keeper leagues I've commished for 7 years have been using that since day 1.

Our 20 rds took 2 3/4 hours. There were 1 or 2 teams that seemed to keep getting frozen/bounced.

Otherwise the UI was pretty good.

One thing I didn't see was a place to que up more than one player (but not go on autopilot).

When I figure that out it would prob save me 15 sec per pick.

Our draft went pretty much as expected except the top couple QB's slipped a little later than I thought they would.

Looking forward to the ADP info

A lot of you have asked for good ADP for this contest. We have listened. We have decided to use the data from anyone drafting on 8/23 to create relevant ADP as well as pen some more articles surrounding the contest. Anyone signing up to draft on 8/23 is agreeing to have their data used. We will drop team names, etc but the entire draftboards/analysis will all commence from these drafts held that day. We realize that sharing one's draftboard is non-standard. So for drafters willing to do that on 8/23, we are offering the following:- The team that scores the most points (weeks 1 through 11 are eligible) in any given week within each of these leagues will win a Footballguys LIFETIME subscription PLUS $100 cash.For example: Team 1 scores the most points in week 1 with 187.4 points. In week 4, Team 6 tops that score with a 189.7. Finally Team 3 crushes that score with a 213.2 and that holds up through 11 weeks. Team 3 would win a Footballguys.com Lifetime Subscription + $100 Cash.We will fill as many drafts as people want to participate. If you have signed for another day (and draft slots have not yet been drawn), email Chris (chris@myffpc.com) and she can switch you into these special leagues.

Any update on who the leading Aug23 weekly hi scorer is through 8 or 9 weeks?

Would be nice to know what we're shooting for in wks 10 and 11.

We realize that sharing one's draftboard is non-standard. So for drafters willing to do that on 8/23, we are offering the following:

- The team that scores the most points (weeks 1 through 11 are eligible) in any given week within each of these leagues will win a Footballguys LIFETIME subscription PLUS $100 cash.

For example: Team 1 scores the most points in week 1 with 187.4 points. In week 4, Team 6 tops that score with a 189.7. Finally Team 3 crushes that score with a 213.2 and that holds up through 11 weeks. Team 3 would win a Footballguys.com Lifetime Subscription + $100 Cash.

I took a quick unofficial glance of the weekly scores and the highest so far is:

Giant Armadillos 248.65 in week#2.

That looks pretty hard to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread