Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Yudkin

2011 Anarchy League 2

88 posts in this topic

Here is the link to this year's league: Anarchy League 2. If you WERE in this league last year, your password remains the same. If you WERE NOT in THIS EXACT LEAGUE, than your password to get in is anarchy2.

Here are this year's participants in Anarchy League 2 (in the order they will be drafting):

1. radballs

2. Kruppe

3. SLBD

4. rzrback77

5. Fiddles

6. Norseman

7. Old Milwaukee

8. nittanylion

9. Jiggyonthehut

10. Duckboy

11. CalBear

12. Coordinator

13. Anarchy99

14. Sinrman

15. There It Is

16. Just Win Baby

The draft is scheduled to start at 8:00 am on Saturday 8/20.

I'm guessing it's going to be about 3 days between my even round and odd round picks... definitely not excited about the 16 pick. Looking forward to doing this again, though.

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to it. Anybody care to share any tips?

Geeze, another mid-late-round pick (#10 last year, #13 in 2009, #11 in 2008). And Jiggy sitting there two slots ahead to scam my picks again.

If you look in this forum for the previous Anarchy League 2 threads, there's a ton of great information on people's approaches to the format.Short answer: It's different. The best teams are the ones who realize how the differences change player values. As long as their players don't get hurt.

If you look in this forum for the previous Anarchy League 2 threads, there's a ton of great information on people's approaches to the format.Short answer: It's different. The best teams are the ones who realize how the differences change player values. As long as their players don't get hurt.
Kruppe won Anarchy 3 last year...he probably doesn't need to many tips.

And League 4 the same year.

OK, but I've heard this is the big boys league. I can't rely on good luck anymore.

OK, but I've heard this is the big boys league. I can't rely on good luck anymore.
There's always your charm, wit, and personality.Look, we all put our pants on one leg at a time (well, except for SLBD who is such a ladies man that he doesn't ever wear pants). Sure, the league will probably be a little more competitive, but it's not like we are PhD level fantasy footballers and you are in kindergarten. Clearly not the case. You'll do fine.

We are big boys now!!

There's always your charm, wit, and personality.
Then I am in trouble.

We are big boys now!!
Happy to be promoted.

I thought this was to start yesterday at 8 am...?

I thought this was to start yesterday at 8 am...?

Correct sir! Do we need to bump Ollie down to the 16th? David?

Sorry, just woke up, on vacation..um, what the hell, give me the Eagles to win the Superbowl, thanks.

Are you sure you woke up?

OK, more than 2.5 days in, we have 7 picks on the board. How long are we waiting until the timer gets turned on? This has traditionally been a slow draft, especially on the weekends, but this pace is unusually slow...

OK, more than 2.5 days in, we have 7 picks on the board. How long are we waiting until the timer gets turned on? This has traditionally been a slow draft, especially on the weekends, but this pace is unusually slow...
For starters, the timer won't go on until everyone makes at least one pick so I at least know everyone is alive and breathing. Secondly, I don't have time to babysit to be making replacement picks and sorting through the usual BS when someone misses a pick.If someone wants to volunteer and handle all the administrative chores during the draft, I suppose that is an option.

For starters, the timer won't go on until everyone makes at least one pick so I at least know everyone is alive and breathing. Secondly, I don't have time to babysit to be making replacement picks and sorting through the usual BS when someone misses a pick.If someone wants to volunteer and handle all the administrative chores during the draft, I suppose that is an option.
I'm cool with whatever, just would like to know if there isn't going to be a clock so I don't have to check in as frequently.

Tap Tap Tap is this thing on!

May want to change the sub-heading to "The Real SLOW Anarchy League"

Tap Tap Tap is this thing on!

I emailed Yudkin about 4 hours ago and offered to step in for Jiggy after JWB told me there was a possible vacancy, but I've not heard back.

I'm all in favor of CP taking over. Haven't been able to get on the league site all night or this morning, so I can't get him set up.

Finally was able to swap Jigggy fo Spuds. He can pick whenever he wants. Password is anarchy2. Please add email address to the league site.

chris johnson at 14 is pretty crazy

All right, we's rollin' now.

Not much discussion going on here... I miss Bri. :)

Yeah, someone needs to start arguing about how they're going to dominate everyone with their two top TMQB picks.

3.11 43. CalBear Gonzalez, Tony ATL TEThu Aug 25 4:38:05 p.m. PT 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

Go Bears!

This was the most predictable pick in the draft. I almost predicted it earlier but figured it is taboo to talk about undrafted players.

3.11 43. CalBear Gonzalez, Tony ATL TEThu Aug 25 4:38:05 p.m. PT 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

Go Bears!

This was the most predictable pick in the draft. I almost predicted it earlier but figured it is taboo to talk about undrafted players.
Hey, I passed on Desean at 2.06. Gonzo's good value at 3.11.

Go Bears!

really? i just drafted gonzo at 4.16 in anarchy1

Go Bears!

Where did Gronkowski go?

Go Bears!

Where did Gronkowski go?

Go Bears!

Where did Gronkowski go?
Just looked at your draft, Gonzo as TE13 is absurd. Good snarf at 4.16, no doubt.

Not much discussion going on here... I miss Bri. :)

Yeah, someone needs to start arguing about how they're going to dominate everyone with their two top TMQB picks.
You talkin to me? :unsure: