What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 2011 "How did I do?" thread (1 Viewer)

Seven Above

Footballguy
Didn't see one of these for this year, so here goes.

Drafted tonight Out of the 7 hole:

Vick (2)

Kolb

CJ2K (1)

Shonn Greene (3)

Addai (7)

BJGE (8)

Brandon Jackson

Bowe (4)

Steve Johnson (5)

Santana Moss (6)

Hines Ward

Robiskie

Watson

Heap

Celek

Heath Miller

Henery

Bironas

GB

NYG

Bit of a strange draft. Decided to go with QB early strategy for this one. Not usually a fan of this approach, but I think it worked out alright - may have sacrificed a top tier TE to do so, however.

Felt understaffed at TE, so drafted 4 mid tier guys later on. I think the biggest issue is lack of depth at wr/RB, but can deal with this through FA.

Hadn't planned on 2 defenses, but NYG was high on our board and there in the 18th, thought it was better value than the WR's/RB's available, and gives some matchup options on defense.

I'm not a big fan of how it turned out, I almost never am when a QB is taken that early though.

For Greene to live up to the spot where you drafted him he is either going to have 12+ TDs or learn to catch the ball. I don't like him in PPR formats either.

Bowe is a beast and should end with pretty good numbers but

week 11 @NE

week 12 vs. PIT

week 13 @ CHI

week 14 @ NYJ

week 15 GB

I would be cringing starting him in those weeks with his propensity to disappear vs. tough D's

I went WR/WR/WR in this draft and if I can get one of these RBs to hit and Owen Daniels to stay on the field I think it should be a good team.

All these drafts are so different (I guess because of the roster/scoring system) that it really adds to the contest for me. This is my first year.

QB Kevin Kolb

Josh Freeman

RB Marshawn Lynch

Pierre Thomas

Bernard Scott

C.J. Spiller

Mark Ingram

Stevan Ridley

Roy Helu

WR Larry Fitzgerald

Lance Moore

Miles Austin

Calvin Johnson

Jerome Simpson

Brandon Gibson

TE Owen Daniels

Greg Olsen

K Nate Kaeding

Def/ST Arizona Cardinals

New Orleans Saints

Didn't see one of these for this year, so here goes.                      Drafted tonight Out of the 7 hole:Vick (2)KolbCJ2K (1)Shonn Greene (3)Addai (7)BJGE (8)Brandon JacksonBowe (4)Steve Johnson (5)Santana Moss (6)Hines WardRobiskieWatsonHeapCelekHeath MillerHeneryBironasGBNYGBit of a strange draft. Decided to go with QB early strategy for this one. Not usually a fan of this approach, but I think it worked out alright - may have sacrificed a top tier TE to do so, however. Felt understaffed at TE, so drafted 4 mid tier guys later on. I think the biggest issue is lack of depth at wr/RB, but can deal with this through FA. Hadn't planned on 2 defenses, but NYG was high on our board and there in the 18th, thought it was better value than the WR's/RB's available, and gives some matchup options on defense.
Well you have a lot of risk tied up in your first two picks - that could work out for you and render the analysis moot (IF capital I and capital F both CJ and Vick are HUGE this year)But look at what taking Vick did to your WR - you have enough but you don't have even a single STUD to anchor a below average group - and IMO your RB are questionable (although if Johnson is back and good AND Greene actually does break out this year then you just need to plug and play the the right RB3 each weekActually for waiting I think you did very well on TE - some solid PPR with Watson and potential break back up with CelekI agree on waiting on QB but your use of 2.06 didn't cost you a TE - it cost you a WR1

I went WR/WR/WR in this draft and if I can get one of these RBs to hit and Owen Daniels to stay on the field I think it should be a good team.All these drafts are so different (I guess because of the roster/scoring system) that it really adds to the contest for me. This is my first year.QB Kevin Kolb Josh Freeman RB Marshawn Lynch Pierre Thomas Bernard Scott C.J. Spiller Mark Ingram Stevan Ridley Roy Helu WR Larry Fitzgerald Lance Moore Miles Austin Calvin Johnson Jerome Simpson Brandon Gibson TE Owen Daniels Greg Olsen K Nate Kaeding Def/ST Arizona Cardinals New Orleans Saints
Some IFs here - choosing the right QB each week and finding the right combination of running backs but LOVE the WR and think Owen Daniels will have a good year so you should have a good chance to get to the playoffs

From the #10 spot. I have no depth at WR but I plan to try to address on waiver wire and pick up this year's Steve Johnson.

QB

Romo

Stafford

Campbell

RB

Felix Jones

Ahmad Bradshaw

Knowshon Moreno

Brandon Jacobs

Rashard Jennings

Demarco Murray

WR

Roddy White

Sidney Rice

Mike Sims-Walker

Josh Cribbs (will replace on waivers week 1)

TE

Dallas Clark

Celek

Kevin Boss

Jacob Tamme

DST

Lions

K

Janikowski

Vinateri

Seven, you have many more high risk players than I'd want (Vick, Green, Bowe) and some of these same guys are better suited to a non-PPR league than PPR. But your TEs are better than you think - both Celek and Heap should be OK. As are Moss and S Johnson. Green and Bowe are your biggest problems - Green might be OK for a #3 RB, and Bowe as a #3, but not where you've got them slotted. Am surprised to see CJ fall to the 7th pick. Whe went before him? Also, how did the rest of round 1 go - the 8 - 12 picks?

TheWick - am shocked to see how you could have gotten these 3 WRs in the first 3 rounds - Can't see how Austin could have fallen that low. Great job. What draft # did you have? You've got 2 nice TEs and Freeman will be fine - with a solid backup in Kolb (You just don't want him as your full time starter.) At least you've got 2 starters at RB (Lynch and Ingram). Ingram might not be announced as one but he'll be fine. Overall, great team - one of the best I've seen. It takes a lot of nerve to do what you did - WR,WR,WR and waiting so long on QBs and TEs, but you've demonstrated the value in doing that. What round did you get Daniels in?

Gohuva - can you tell me what rounds you selected these guys? Was Clark your second pick? I would have waited longer for the TE pick (you could have waited a few more rounds and still have ended up with a top 10 TE) and use that pick for a stronger #2 WR. Then you would have had a nice, well balanced team. Can compete, but only if Rice or Sims-Walker outperform their projected stats. You've got 2 nice flexes (Moreno and Celek) so the rest of the team is strong. Am interested in seeing what round you got Romo in. Am also wondering if you reached too early for him.

From the 12 spot:

Matt Schaub

Donovan McNabb

Maurice Jones-Drew

Joseph Addai

LaDainian Tomlinson

Thomas Jones

Jason Snelling

Tashard Choice

Calvin Johnson

Brandon Lloyd

Lance Moore

Davone Bess

Johnny Knox

Jordy Nelson

James Jones

Steve Smith(PHI)

Antonio Gates

Jason Witten

Rob Bironas

San Fransisco 49ers D/ST

tiahr, am curious to see the rounds you drafted these guys at. One of your flexes will be a TE but am guessing your 2nd one will need to be Moore. If he performs you'll be OK as long as MJD stays healthy. If he doesn't, and Addai starts to lose carries to Brown or Carter you'll be in trouble. You can also hope Choice gets traded somewhere where he can contribute and Smith can contribute. That was a real possibility until Maclin got cleared. Now his role is unclear. He may be end up being about the 5th option in their passing game (and Vick doesn't throw as much as other top 10 QBs) after Jackson, Maclin, McCoy and possibly Avant.

TheWick - am shocked to see how you could have gotten these 3 WRs in the first 3 rounds - Can't see how Austin could have fallen that low. Great job. What draft # did you have? You've got 2 nice TEs and Freeman will be fine - with a solid backup in Kolb (You just don't want him as your full time starter.) At least you've got 2 starters at RB (Lynch and Ingram). Ingram might not be announced as one but he'll be fine. Overall, great team - one of the best I've seen. It takes a lot of nerve to do what you did - WR,WR,WR and waiting so long on QBs and TEs, but you've demonstrated the value in doing that. What round did you get Daniels in?
11th pick1.11 - Calvin Johnson2.02 - Larry Fitz3.11 - Miles Austin ( I just couldn't pass him up )4.02 - Mark Ingram - I was in full Ingram hype mode last week...hahaha5.11 - Owen Daniels6.02 - Marshaun Lynch - might take Reggie Bush in this spot now if I could do it all over again.7.11 - Lance Moore8.02 - Josh Freeman9.11 - CJ Spiller10.02 - Pierre Thomas

Thanks. Am surprised Cal Johnson was still there at 1.11. But a great decision to pick Austin up - you may have 3 top 6/7 WRs, which will more than compensate for your weaker RBs. Yes, Bush is looking good now but perhaps he won't make it through the year. Am guessing maybe Hightower was still available. He too would have been preferrable over Lynch. But this is still an excellent team. When you see how the N.O. RB carries are split, if it's 50/50 between Ingram and Thomas you can consider starting both of them on some weeks. I didn't notice before you had him. Even better than I thought.

'Jersey Jammer said:
Thanks. Am surprised Cal Johnson was still there at 1.11. But a great decision to pick Austin up - you may have 3 top 6/7 WRs, which will more than compensate for your weaker RBs. Yes, Bush is looking good now but perhaps he won't make it through the year. Am guessing maybe Hightower was still available. He too would have been preferrable over Lynch. But this is still an excellent team. When you see how the N.O. RB carries are split, if it's 50/50 between Ingram and Thomas you can consider starting both of them on some weeks. I didn't notice before you had him. Even better than I thought.
Thanks...its certainly going to be a challenge managing the RB lineup every week. Can't wait to get this thing started.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Here's another one, from the 3-hole yesterday:

Schaub (8)

Fitzpatrick

J. Charles (1.03)

Fred Jackson (5)

Hightower (7)

James Starks (9)

Jaquizz Rodgers

Brandon Jackson

Vincent Jackson (2.10)

Manningham (4)

Santana Moss (6)

Burleson (10)

James Jones

Jerome Simpson

Antonio Brown

Witten (3)

B. Watson

NE

Brown

Scobee

Had our auction yesterday:

My team:

QB Vick

QB Roethlisberger

RB Best

RB Forte

RB Tolbert

RB Shonne Greene

RB J. Harrison

WR Fitzgerald

WR V. Jackson

WR Manningham

WR Amendola

TE Owen Daniels

TE Cook

K Cundiff

K Bailey

D San Diego

D Miami

PPR league, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF

Had our auction yesterday:My team:QB VickQB RoethlisbergerRB BestRB ForteRB TolbertRB Shonne GreeneRB J. HarrisonWR FitzgeraldWR V. JacksonWR ManninghamWR AmendolaTE Owen DanielsTE CookK CundiffK Bailey D San DiegoD MiamiPPR league, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF
I don't think this is the thread you're looking for.

Gohuva - can you tell me what rounds you selected these guys? Was Clark your second pick? I would have waited longer for the TE pick (you could have waited a few more rounds and still have ended up with a top 10 TE) and use that pick for a stronger #2 WR. Then you would have had a nice, well balanced team. Can compete, but only if Rice or Sims-Walker outperform their projected stats. You've got 2 nice flexes (Moreno and Celek) so the rest of the team is strong. Am interested in seeing what round you got Romo in. Am also wondering if you reached too early for him.
By round it went like thisRoddy WhiteDallas ClarkFelix JonesAhmad BradshawKnowshon MorenoTony RomoBrandon JacobsSidney RiceRashard JenningsMike Sims-WalkerDeMarco MurrayMatthew StaffordCelekTammeBossLionsJason CampbellKickerCribbsKicker

from the 12 spot.Not real thrilled like my other team better.

D.Brees

Joe Flacco

MJD

Matt Forte

Brandon Jacobs

L.T.

R.Brown

J.Snelling

J.Forsett

D.Jackson

S.Johnson

J.Macklin

L.Moore

A.J.Green

A.Armstrong

T.Gonzales

T.Heap

A.Vinateri

D.Carpenter

Chicago.

Dont like the 12 spot.

From the #4 spot in FFPC. I prefer drafting from the #4-6 spots this year.

Brees (5)

Cutler

Peterson (1)

Gore (2)

Addai (7)

D.Brown

T.Gerhart

Cadillac

B.Marshall (4)

K. Britt (6)

A.J. Green (8)

Braylon (10)

Davon Bess

D.Driver

D.Avery

Gates (3)

D.Keller (9)

H.Milller

Feely

ARZ D

Last edited by a moderator:
from the 12 spot.Not real thrilled like my other team better.D.BreesJoe FlaccoMJDMatt ForteBrandon JacobsL.T.R.BrownJ.SnellingJ.ForsettD.JacksonS.JohnsonJ.MacklinL.MooreA.J.GreenA.ArmstrongT.GonzalesT.HeapA.VinateriD.CarpenterChicago.Dont like the 12 spot.
Out of curiosity, what round did you get Brees in? How about Flacco?QB and starting RB's obviously look very strong. Starting WR's are good - Djax can have huge weeks and then weeks where you get nothing out of him, although I guess the same could be said of most WR's.The issue will be with your flexes and who to start every week - your RB's 3-7 are all RB2 on their respective clubs, and basically the WR's 3-5 are as well.Aggressively working the waiver wire will be key. 12-hole is indeed a tough spot - risk/reward going with two of one position (in your case, RB) out of that hole.

From the #4 spot in FFPC. I prefer drafting from the #4-6 spots this year.Brees (5)CutlerPeterson (1)Gore (2)Addai (7)D.BrownT.GerhartCadillacB.Marshall (4)K. Britt (6)A.J. Green (8)Braylon (10)Davon BessD.DriverD.AveryGates (3)D.Keller (9)H.MilllerFeelyARZ D
Pretty good club IMO - clearly strong at starting RB and TE, with a stud QB. I think the weakness is at WR, you need Marshall to breakout and Britt to return to form (and hopefully not get suspended, etc). Although Brees looks like great value in the 5th round, another option would be to pick up another starting WR at that spot and wait on QB, especially as you went TE early. You possibly could have gotten one or two of a few other serviceable QB's over the followng 2-5 rounds.

from the 12 spot.Not real thrilled like my other team better.D.BreesJoe FlaccoMJDMatt ForteBrandon JacobsL.T.R.BrownJ.SnellingJ.ForsettD.JacksonS.JohnsonJ.MacklinL.MooreA.J.GreenA.ArmstrongT.GonzalesT.HeapA.VinateriD.CarpenterChicago.Dont like the 12 spot.
Out of curiosity, what round did you get Brees in? How about Flacco?QB and starting RB's obviously look very strong. Starting WR's are good - Djax can have huge weeks and then weeks where you get nothing out of him, although I guess the same could be said of most WR's.The issue will be with your flexes and who to start every week - your RB's 3-7 are all RB2 on their respective clubs, and basically the WR's 3-5 are as well.Aggressively working the waiver wire will be key. 12-hole is indeed a tough spot - risk/reward going with two of one position (in your case, RB) out of that hole.
3.12 and 13.12.WRs were flying off the board so we thought we would go with best QB available and maybe get an advantage on teams that waited on QB.Trying to make up for what we figured would be weakness at WR.I agree about the flexs pretty much the reason dont really care for this team,probably go Maclin,Moore or Heap.

Here is the team I drafted from the 2 spot.

Matt Ryan

Sam Bradford

Steven Jackson

Adrian Peterson

Michael Bush

Justin Forsett

LeGarrette Blount

Alex Green

Allen Bradford

Derrick Mason

Malcom Floyd

Marques Colston

Lance Moore

Michael Crabtree

Percy Harvin

Tony Gonzalez

Marcedes Lewis

David Akers

Dan Carpenter

New England Patriots

Here is the team I drafted from the 2 spot. Matt Ryan Sam Bradford Steven Jackson Adrian Peterson Michael Bush Justin Forsett LeGarrette Blount Alex Green Allen Bradford Derrick Mason Malcom Floyd Marques Colston Lance Moore Michael Crabtree Percy Harvin Tony Gonzalez Marcedes Lewis David Akers Dan Carpenter New England Patriots
curious if you intended to do that with harvin/adp and colston/moore.

Draft from the 2 spot--pretty tough draft

Schaub

Freeman

AP

Moreno

Addai

Harrison

Caddy

Slaton

Austin

Holmes

Jacoby Ford

Denarius Moore

Amendola

Avery

Hixon

Witten

Olsen

Watson

Brown

Lions

Interesting to see how different these individual drafts are playing out. I drafted from the 12 spot, I would have killed to have either Calvin or Fitz drop to me, let alone both. Nicks was the only top5 WR left. Hugely suprised how early some players went (Best 2nd, Felix 3rd) and how late others lasted (QBs in particular). Got whipsawed hard on the TE position by a huge run in the 8th-9th rnd (8 went off the board). Was expecting players like Olsen or Pettigrew to be there for my 9th rnd pick, nada.

1 Nicks

2 Forte

3 Marshall

4 Dez Bryant (interesting players I passed on...Turner and Clark).

5 Brady

6 Addai

7 Wells

8 Spiller

9 Hernandez

10 McGahee

11 Mike Williams

12 Denarius Moore

13 Earl Bennet

14 Todd Heap

15 TO

16 Bilal Powell

17 Saints

18 Hartley

19 Pitta

20 Avant

QB Brady

RB Forte, Addai, Wells, Spiller, McGahee, Powell

WR Nicks, Marshall, Bryant, Moore, M Williams, Bennett, Avant

TE Hernandez, Heap, Pitta

D Saints

K Hartley

Interesting to see how different these individual drafts are playing out. I drafted from the 12 spot, I would have killed to have either Calvin or Fitz drop to me, let alone both. Nicks was the only top5 WR left. Hugely suprised how early some players went (Best 2nd, Felix 3rd) and how late others lasted (QBs in particular). Got whipsawed hard on the TE position by a huge run in the 8th-9th rnd (8 went off the board). Was expecting players like Olsen or Pettigrew to be there for my 9th rnd pick, nada. 1 Nicks2 Forte3 Marshall4 Dez Bryant (interesting players I passed on...Turner and Clark).5 Brady6 Addai7 Wells8 Spiller9 Hernandez 10 McGahee11 Mike Williams12 Denarius Moore13 Earl Bennet14 Todd Heap15 TO16 Bilal Powell17 Saints18 Hartley19 Pitta20 AvantQB BradyRB Forte, Addai, Wells, Spiller, McGahee, PowellWR Nicks, Marshall, Bryant, Moore, M Williams, Bennett, AvantTE Hernandez, Heap, PittaD SaintsK Hartley
if this was a recent draft i think you did pretty well to get wells in the 7th round and mcaghee in the 10th. i've been in a similar spot at the top of round 4 and just grabbed clark as the best available te. kind of hard to pass up unless you are high on someone in the lewis/gronk/winslow tier. it is hard to find value at the backend of the draft, but this is a good solid draft.

From the 12 spot in the public draft last night. Huge RB run left me somewhat dry at the position:

QB- Freeman (10), Newton (15)

WR- Roddy White (1), Calvin Johnson (2), Holmes (4), Harvin (5), Evans (12), Gibson (14), Avery (17)

RB- Felix Jones (3), Addai (6), Jacobs (8), McGahee (9), Barber (13), Hunter (20)

TE- Winslow (7), Olsen (11), Fred Davis (19)

K- Brown (18)

DEF- Lions (16)

From the 12 spot in the public draft last night. Huge RB run left me somewhat dry at the position:QB- Freeman (10), Newton (15)WR- Roddy White (1), Calvin Johnson (2), Holmes (4), Harvin (5), Evans (12), Gibson (14), Avery (17)RB- Felix Jones (3), Addai (6), Jacobs (8), McGahee (9), Barber (13), Hunter (20)TE- Winslow (7), Olsen (11), Fred Davis (19)K- Brown (18)DEF- Lions (16)
I like it...good job :football:

FPC draft on 8/24, 4 spot. In Round order.

McCoy--Like him a lot.

Jackson/WR/SD--RBs were flying off the boards. Good potential.

Greene--Like him better than most people. LT looks old and slow.

Lloyd--Easily the #1 in Denver. Top 2 WRs have the same bye week, not too happy.

Johnson/Buf--REALLY like him as my #3 WR.

Lynch/Sea--Satisfied with him as my #3 RB.

Stafford--Wanted Roeth/Pit, but he went a couple of picks before me. Healthy/solid #1.

Olsen/Car--Wanted Winslow as #1, but he went WAY early. Olsen could have a great year.

Spiller--I like Chan and I think he will try to get the kid straightened away.

Ford/Oak--Solid #4 WR. Could be a stud.

Gresham--Needed a BU and he was good value at this point.

Fitzpatrick--Don't think last year was a 1 year deal.

Jets--Good DEF.

Watson--Cleveland OFF may be better than most people think.

Final players were:Orton (wanted a reasonable 3rd), Powell (If Greene goes down, then this guy plays, NOT LT), Gost/PK, Brown/STL/PK, Sanders/Pit, Easley/Buf.

Last year I had 3 teams in the FPC and the LEAST amount of injuries that I had, was 8. Ran out of money for the last 2 games and couldn't start a PK on 2 teams because the 2 that I had were injured. That's why you see 3 TEs and 2 PKs

Stafford

Mccoy, Greene, Lynch

Jackson, Lloyd, Johnson (depending how Ford looks)

Olsen

Gost/NE

Jets.

Not too bad.

FPC draft on 8/24, 4 spot. In Round order.McCoy--Like him a lot.Jackson/WR/SD--RBs were flying off the boards. Good potential.Greene--Like him better than most people. LT looks old and slow.Lloyd--Easily the #1 in Denver. Top 2 WRs have the same bye week, not too happy.Johnson/Buf--REALLY like him as my #3 WR.Lynch/Sea--Satisfied with him as my #3 RB.Stafford--Wanted Roeth/Pit, but he went a couple of picks before me. Healthy/solid #1.Olsen/Car--Wanted Winslow as #1, but he went WAY early. Olsen could have a great year.Spiller--I like Chan and I think he will try to get the kid straightened away.Ford/Oak--Solid #4 WR. Could be a stud.Gresham--Needed a BU and he was good value at this point.Fitzpatrick--Don't think last year was a 1 year deal.Jets--Good DEF.Watson--Cleveland OFF may be better than most people think.Final players were:Orton (wanted a reasonable 3rd), Powell (If Greene goes down, then this guy plays, NOT LT), Gost/PK, Brown/STL/PK, Sanders/Pit, Easley/Buf.Last year I had 3 teams in the FPC and the LEAST amount of injuries that I had, was 8. Ran out of money for the last 2 games and couldn't start a PK on 2 teams because the 2 that I had were injured. That's why you see 3 TEs and 2 PKsStaffordMccoy, Greene, LynchJackson, Lloyd, Johnson (depending how Ford looks)OlsenGost/NEJets.Not too bad.
No actually pretty good - at least for starters. You WILL need Olsen to be very good or Watson and/or to guess which of them to play each week, but you are well behind most teams in your league at the position so you will have to be ahead elsewhere. Like Stafford as long as he can stay on the field but you got adequate backupIn fact too much - roll with either but you don't need both. Your paranoia about replacements is unwarranted before the season starts and those extra slots cost you some depth and possible breakout players

From the 11-hole tonight:

Roethlisberger (8)

Sanchez

CJ2K (1) - fast becoming a very risky pick, but couldn't pass up the upside value at 1.11

Turner (4)

Reggie Bush (5)

Tolbert (7)

Ringer (9) - well ahead of ADP, but wanted to ensure the CJ2K handcuff

Ben Tate

Jamie Harper

Nicks (2)

Austin (3)

Santana Moss (6)

Burleson

E. Bennett

Hernandez (10)

Moeaki

Heap

Heath Miller

Eagles

Matt Bryant

Drafted outta the 11 hole

Freeman 9

Fitzpatrick

Mccoy 1

Blount 3

bjge 8

CJ Spiller 1o

Roy Helu

Ronnie Brown

Nicks 2

Bowe 4

Stevie Johnson 5

A. Boldin 6

James Jones

J. Knox

E. Royal

T. Gonzalez 7

A. Fascano

Bears D

Cowboys D

R. Bironas

FPC draft on 8/24, 4 spot. In Round order.McCoy--Like him a lot.Jackson/WR/SD--RBs were flying off the boards. Good potential.Greene--Like him better than most people. LT looks old and slow.Lloyd--Easily the #1 in Denver. Top 2 WRs have the same bye week, not too happy.Johnson/Buf--REALLY like him as my #3 WR.Lynch/Sea--Satisfied with him as my #3 RB.Stafford--Wanted Roeth/Pit, but he went a couple of picks before me. Healthy/solid #1.Olsen/Car--Wanted Winslow as #1, but he went WAY early. Olsen could have a great year.Spiller--I like Chan and I think he will try to get the kid straightened away.Ford/Oak--Solid #4 WR. Could be a stud.Gresham--Needed a BU and he was good value at this point.Fitzpatrick--Don't think last year was a 1 year deal.Jets--Good DEF.Watson--Cleveland OFF may be better than most people think.Final players were:Orton (wanted a reasonable 3rd), Powell (If Greene goes down, then this guy plays, NOT LT), Gost/PK, Brown/STL/PK, Sanders/Pit, Easley/Buf.Last year I had 3 teams in the FPC and the LEAST amount of injuries that I had, was 8. Ran out of money for the last 2 games and couldn't start a PK on 2 teams because the 2 that I had were injured. That's why you see 3 TEs and 2 PKsStaffordMccoy, Greene, LynchJackson, Lloyd, Johnson (depending how Ford looks)OlsenGost/NEJets.Not too bad.
i also drafted three Bills i thought i was alone, i gotta start all three week 8. I figure if you gotta start three Bills it mite as well be against the Skins with two weeks to prepare hahahahhah

From the 2 spot:

Ben Roethlisberger QB

Mark Sanchez QB

Ray Rice RB

Marshawn Lynch RB

Mike Tolbert RB

Darren Sproles RB

Thomes Jones RB

Jamie Harper RB

Jacquizz Rodgers RB

Mike Wallace WR

Greg Jennings WR

Wes Welker WR

Mario Manningham WR

Nate Burleson WR

Emmanuel Sanders WR

Donnie Avery WR

Marcedes Lewis TE

Todd Heap TE

Garrett Hartley PK

Giants D

From Friday night, 8/26/11, 10:PM. Picking out of the 6th slot, thought I'd try something a little different. Decided that if all of the TOP 6 RBs was gone, then I'd take a WR and then take a QB, in RND 2, if Rodgers was available. He was and here is how it went. THOUGHTS!!!

Johnson/Hou.

Rodgers/GB.

Greene/NYJ

Bush/Mia

Ingram/NO

Daniels/Hou

Amendola/STL

Ford/WR/OAK

Evans/WR

Woodhead/NE/RB

Pats/DEF

Moore/WR/OAK

Fitzpatrick

Kaeding

Dixon/TE/Bal

Hartley

Benn/WR

Bennett/CHI/WR

Decker/WR/Den

McCoy/QB/Cle

Not real happy, but not sad, either. If the RBs play reasonably well, then I should be VERY competitive. Looked at the other rosters and, IMHO, nobody stands out better than me.

Probably won't draft a QB that high again, though.

From the 3-hole tonight:

Orton

Cassel

Campbell

McCoy (1)

Gore (3)

Ingram (5)

Fred Jackson (7)

Rashad Jennings (10)

Spiller (11)

Redman

Jennings (2)

Colston (6)

S. Rice (9)

Bess (13)

Antonio Brown

Daniels (4)

Graham (8)

CHI

DET

Henery

Ridiculous run on backup QB's, starting with Flacco, Bradford and Stafford in the 9th round, Cutler in the 10th and Eli in the 11th, all of them as QB2's. This left us in a bad situation for QB's, so will have to undertake a QBBC strategy there.

But, there was alot of value in this draft, Vick slipped to round 4 (!), and we got Gore in the 3rd, Ingram in the 5th, and Bess in the 13th.

From the #7 spot a few nights ago.

QB - Brees, Freeman, McNabb

RB - Hillis, Addai, Tomlinson, RJennings, Hardesty

WR - Fitzgerald, M.Williams TB, SHolmes, MThomas, LMoore, ARoberts, KWalter

TE - ZMiller, HMiller, Tamme

K - Crosby

D - Philly

Is this an FFPC team? If so, how in the world do you get these 4 receivers & ray rice

Mike Wallace WR

Greg Jennings WR

Wes Welker WR

Mario Manningham WR

Ben Roethlisberger QB

Mark Sanchez QB

Ray Rice RB

Marshawn Lynch RB

Mike Tolbert RB

Darren Sproles RB

Thomes Jones RB

Jamie Harper RB

Jacquizz Rodgers RB

Mike Wallace WR

Greg Jennings WR

Wes Welker WR

Mario Manningham WR

Nate Burleson WR

Emmanuel Sanders WR

Donnie Avery WR

Marcedes Lewis TE

Todd Heap TE

Garrett Hartley PK

Giants D

Yes, FFPC draft and there was a huge run on RB's early so I took the best values which ended up being at WR. Picked up Rice in Round 1, Wallace in Round 2, Jennings in Round 3, Welker in round 4 and Manningham in round 5.

Is this an FFPC team? If so, how in the world do you get these 4 receivers & ray rice

Mike Wallace WR

Greg Jennings WR

Wes Welker WR

Mario Manningham WR

Ben Roethlisberger QB

Mark Sanchez QB

Ray Rice RB

Marshawn Lynch RB

Mike Tolbert RB

Darren Sproles RB

Thomes Jones RB

Jamie Harper RB

Jacquizz Rodgers RB

Mike Wallace WR

Greg Jennings WR

Wes Welker WR

Mario Manningham WR

Nate Burleson WR

Emmanuel Sanders WR

Donnie Avery WR

Marcedes Lewis TE

Todd Heap TE

Garrett Hartley PK

Giants D

Out of the 10 spot a few nights ago:

Eli Manning

Jay Cutler

Rashard Mendenhall

Ahmad Bradshaw

Reggie Bush

Danny Woodhead

Javon Ringer

Isaac Redmen

Calvin Johnson

Dwayne Bowe

Chad Ochocinco

Lance Moore

Greg Little

Earl Bennett

Jacoby Jones

Owen Daniels

Fred Davis

Kevin Boss

Sebastian Janikowski

Bears def

from the 6 spot a few nights ago

Tony Romo

Jay Cutler

Ahmad Bradshaw

Beanie Wells

Pierre Thomas

Jonathan Stewart

Roy Helu

Jaime Harper

Larod Stephens-Howling

Andre Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Thomas

Malcolm Floyd

Michael Crabtree

Earl Bennett

Jermichael Finley

Rob Gronkowski

Tony Scheffler

Josh Brown

Ravens D

From the 10 spot.

Drew Brees

Donovan McNabb

Rashard Mendenhall

Frank Gore

Michael Turner

LaDainian Tomlinson

Donald Brown

Shane Vereen

Marques Colston

Santana Moss

Steve Smith(car)

Roy Williams

Bernard Berrian

Sidney Rice

Dezmon Briscoe

Greg Olsen

Marcedes Lewis

Ed Dickson

Mason Crosby

Pittsburgh Steelers

Drafted from the 12 spot 8.31.10

Romo

McNabb

Beck

McFadden

Bradshaw

Ingram

Spiller

Starks

J.Rodgers

Hardesty

Fitzgerald

S.Holmes

D.Moore (Oak)

E.Bennett

D.Briscoe

E.Decker

Winslow

J.Cook

Green Bay

J.Brown

Like my RBs a lot and will probably flex two most weeks, but wish I could have snagged another top 12 TE and another WR2/3, but feel pretty good overall...

from the 6 spot a few nights agoTony RomoJay CutlerAhmad BradshawBeanie WellsPierre ThomasJonathan StewartRoy HeluJaime HarperLarod Stephens-HowlingAndre JohnsonHakeem NicksMike ThomasMalcolm FloydMichael CrabtreeEarl BennettJermichael FinleyRob GronkowskiTony SchefflerJosh BrownRavens D
solid playoff contender, would like to see two receivers or rbs to be a bit more than bye week/injury replacements and then you'll have a great shot.

Out of the 10 spot a few nights ago:Eli ManningJay CutlerRashard MendenhallAhmad BradshawReggie BushDanny WoodheadJavon RingerIsaac RedmenCalvin JohnsonDwayne BoweChad OchocincoLance MooreGreg LittleEarl BennettJacoby JonesOwen DanielsFred DavisKevin BossSebastian JanikowskiBears def
i like the overall depth and the late round te picks. i think the backend of the draft gets a little dry in round 7-8 and the front end of the draft has a major advantage in round 7 but you made the best of it bypassing qbs. solid drafting

From the 10 spot.Drew BreesDonovan McNabbRashard MendenhallFrank GoreMichael TurnerLaDainian TomlinsonDonald BrownShane VereenMarques ColstonSantana MossSteve Smith(car)Roy WilliamsBernard BerrianSidney RiceDezmon BriscoeGreg OlsenMarcedes LewisEd DicksonMason CrosbyPittsburgh Steelers
studly up top, old school draft with some sleepers. one of the best set of rbs, but you definitely need health from turner and colston. could be great if they;re ok.

Drafted from the 10 spot. Was a start up PPR keeper league, keep 4. Its not FBG Players Championship league, but exact same scoring so hoping its ok I post in here. Please let me know what you think, Thanks!

Matt Schaub

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Felix Jones

Beanie Wells

Joseph Addai

Danny Woodhead

Bernard Scott

Ben Tate

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Lance Moore

Robert Meacham