What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG 2011 "How did I do?" thread (1 Viewer)

From the 6-hole, 5pm draft Thurs. Following on from the Wednesday night issues, this draft wasn't set up in serpentine format, which caused about a 25 minute delay..

Any case, pretty happy with the top of this draft, not so happy with the bottom:

Ryan (7)

Kolb

Newton

McCoy (1)

SJax (2)

Blount (3)

Ronnie Brown (10)

Barber

Torain

E. Graham

Dez Bryant (4)

Boldin (5)

Julio Jones (8)

Antonio Brown

Driver

Kendricks (6)

Keller (9)

Celek

Cowboys

M Bryant

A few reaches with Brown and Kendricks a bit early, but RB's and TE's went quickly in this one

Last edited by a moderator:
you did the what i did - startd RB Rb RB. i am not sure this is a good strategy in a PPR league but we will find out!

WR and TE may be weak, but i think Ryan could be good fo you!

Good luck.

drafted from the 7 spot... happy through my first 8 or so, then didn't have a good enough plan for depth at WR and TE. had some difficulty with the draft software seeing what players were still available at positions in an order that was remotely useful for me. I only draft ordered the first 72 players.

Rivers 3

Fitzgerald

Charles 1

SJax 2

Matthews 4

Lynch 7

Thomas Jones

Isaac Redman

Leon Washington

S Holmes 6

B LLoyd 5

L Moore 10

M Williams SEA

Greg Little

D Moore

Pettigrew 8

Evan Moore

J. Brown

GNB 9

Det

Kendricks was available at 10 when I picked Lance Moore. Wish I had made that pick instead for more depth at TE>

drafted from the 7 spot... happy through my first 8 or so, then didn't have a good enough plan for depth at WR and TE. had some difficulty with the draft software seeing what players were still available at positions in an order that was remotely useful for me. I only draft ordered the first 72 players.Rivers 3FitzgeraldCharles 1, SJax 2, Matthews 4, Lynch 7, Thomas Jones, Isaac Redman, Leon WashingtonS Holmes 6, Zb LLoyd 5, L Moore 10, M Williams SEA, Greg Little, D MoorePettigrew 8, Evan Moore J. BrownGNB 9, Det Kendricks was available at 10 when I picked Lance Moore. Wish I had made that pick instead for more depth at TE>
not a big fan of this draft. i like rivers. i worry aboutthe chiefs offense. you have no depth at WR an both of your top WRs are on run-first teams.Good luck.

my 1st year in fbg..been tryin to get some feedback on my draft: 1 hole...took ap 1st and when vick fell to 24 i couldnt help myself...still trying to fig out how 1.5 per 4 tes affect things so took finley 25 and clark 48....took shot w ingram at 49(couldnt punch that in thurs!!!) then aj green and colie(regretting a bit)....dan thomas and sidney rice rd 8 and 9....the rest...crabtree,snelling,shianco,helu,gaffney,driver saints akers.....oh yeah rshard jennings in there somewhere so ill ne diggin wk 2.....thought i did right things 1-4 but then went south....any thoughts? rate my team was more positive than i expected but wanted more opinions..THANKYOU!! oh i missed rds 13 and 14...flacco and jacoby jones

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be in for some trouble at WR but if you can get that waiver wire gem after week 1 you might have a shot.

my 1st year in fbg..been tryin to get some feedback on my draft: 1 hole...took ap 1st and when vick fell to 24 i couldnt help myself...still trying to fig out how 1.5 per 4 tes affect things so took finley 25 and clark 48....took shot w ingram at 49(couldnt punch that in thurs!!!) then aj green and colie(regretting a bit)....dan thomas and sidney rice rd 8 and 9....the rest...crabtree,snelling,shianco,helu,gaffney,driver saints akers.....oh yeah rshard jennings in there somewhere so ill ne diggin wk 2.....thought i did right things 1-4 but then went south....any thoughts? rate my team was more positive than i expected but wanted more opinions..THANKYOU!! oh i missed rds 13 and 14...flacco and jacoby jones

Users who are viewing this thread