Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Yudkin

2011 Anarchy League 5

51 posts in this topic

Here is the league site for Anarchy League 5, If you were in League 5 last year, your password is the same. If you were not in League 5 last year, your password will be anarchy5. The draft is set to start 8/23 at 9 am. I realize this is on short notice, so the clock is off for now.

Draft order

1. firstseason1988

2. No. 16

3. jsharlan

4. The Wormanizers

5. Binky The Doormat

6. adrenaline

7. Steel Dillo

8. Blinky The Three Eyed Fish

9. Faux Bear

10. Football Critic

11. SouthJersey

12. IndyHavoc

13. ZWK

14. Go DC Yourself

15. Sinrman

16. Buddy Ball 2K3

I pre drafted NE Team Qb, I wont be around for very start of draft, so if i screwed something up, that is my pick.

I pre drafted NE Team Qb, I wont be around for very start of draft, so if i screwed something up, that is my pick.

Oddly enough, the only pick the MFL system won't let you predraft is the first overall pick. But I manually made the pick for you.

Can the Muff Staches please change their avatar on the league website? It's so big that the league homescreen doesn't show up right for me.

I pm'ed No. 16 since he must not have seen David's e-mail. I also pm'ed Buddy Ball and Blinky the Fish since they are not showing up as having signed into the league.

I took NE Team qb first, they are killing it in preseason and look to be odds on favorite to go to super bowl in afc. It was a tough call with phi and gb, phi was #2 on my list. I envy the #4 pick right now.

Is there a draft timer?

Not yet. But if people can't be enthused to check the site and/or e-mail to see when their first rounder is up, I can't imagine putting them on a timer will help.

Is there a draft timer?

There may be eventually, but generally try to have everyone up and running before turning it on (and only if people start getting way over time wise).

Blinky still hasn't logged onto the league site... not a good sign.

Blinky still hasn't logged onto the league site... not a good sign.

Actually, no activity on FBGs since he got cut off from the soup kitchen.
But he signed up, likely in response to David's e-mail, and thus should have gotten the e-mail invite to the league.
Guess it's not a big deal, and I do have a lot going on this weekend. but, like any true gamer, I have draft fever. Timer on Monday? But really, I can make my turn picks at some point this weekend, not feeling it getting to me. David, are we sure that our staller has signed up again? Replacement?

thanks for the time you put into this bro, really enjoy it.

We might be in for another prolonged wait for the next few picks. Neither IndyHavoc or ZWK have been on in a while.

We might be in for another prolonged wait for the next few picks. Neither IndyHavoc or ZWK have been on in a while.

But ZWK has preranked, as have the three of us that follow him, so the may move within seconds of Indy's pick.

Can we slow this thing down. I'm having trouble keeping up.

This league needs to get on it drafting wise or they will go WAY past opening day and still be drafting.

No. 16 is up and needs to get a pick in.

I am guessing that the rest of the guys took a look at my sweet roster and gave up.

Sorry. Had a friend stop by last night before he is deployed to Afghanistan so of course we partied and I called in sick today.

Love how my team is shaping up....

QB Green Bay

RB Jhavid Best

RB LeGarrette Blount

WR Mike Wallace

WR Reggie Wayne

I got an email asking us to pick up pace. My immediate thought was that i was going fast. But:

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # PicksIndyHavoc 1 hour, 46 minutes 6Go DC Yourself less than a minute 6No. 16 7 hours, 47 minutes 5ZWK 2 minutes 6Muff Staches 48 minutes 6jsharlan 32 minutes 5Sinrman 1 hour, 29 minutes 6Steel Dillo 1 hour, 39 minutes 6Honey Badger Don't Give a @#$! less than a minute 6The Wormanizers 7 minutes 6Faux Bear 8 minutes 6SouthJersey 1 hour, 58 minutes 6Binky The Doormat 3 hours, 55 minutes 6firstseason1988 7 hours, 30 minutes 4adrenaline 1 hour, 43 minutes 6Blinky The Three Eyed Fish 3 hours, 34 minutes 6

So according to this, I am going slow. But I started draft 1.5 hours early and that pick wasn't part of avg. time to pick. Any time I accumulated was on the weekend. Time to pick up the pace ladies. this is dumb.

I got an email asking us to pick up pace. My immediate thought was that i was going fast. But:

Average Time Waiting For Pick To Be Made Franchise Avg. Wait Time # PicksIndyHavoc 1 hour, 46 minutes 6Go DC Yourself less than a minute 6No. 16 7 hours, 47 minutes 5ZWK 2 minutes 6Muff Staches 48 minutes 6jsharlan 32 minutes 5Sinrman 1 hour, 29 minutes 6Steel Dillo 1 hour, 39 minutes 6Honey Badger Don't Give a @#$! less than a minute 6The Wormanizers 7 minutes 6Faux Bear 8 minutes 6SouthJersey 1 hour, 58 minutes 6Binky The Doormat 3 hours, 55 minutes 6firstseason1988 7 hours, 30 minutes 4adrenaline 1 hour, 43 minutes 6Blinky The Three Eyed Fish 3 hours, 34 minutes 6

So according to this, I am going slow. But I started draft 1.5 hours early and that pick wasn't part of avg. time to pick. Any time I accumulated was on the weekend. Time to pick up the pace ladies. this is dumb.
The system counts all times, so for someone like Blinky he's been on the clock overnight on a few occasions. It's big lulls during broad daylight that slows things down . . .

Its pretty easy to set up a pre-draft list as well.

I concur. And DY just want to be clear, that it didn't take my 1st pick into account, you manually did it for me. You can see by the number of picks next to my name. I guess because draft hadn't officially been started. And I am fast, my only lull was a Friday afternoon and night when I was not in a state of mind to make a pick. I am a book end so a pre draft list is good but I need to see who my first pick was before making a 2nd, as I won't have another for 31 picks.I assume everyone got that email?

The system counts all times, so for someone like Blinky he's been on the clock overnight on a few occasions. It's big lulls during broad daylight that slows things down . . .

With Labor Day weekend approaching we might want to start shortening the window to pick. Something like 4 hours, reduced to two hours if the front page is showing the owner at that point not to have logged in within the past 18 hours.

With Labor Day weekend approaching we might want to start shortening the window to pick. Something like 4 hours, reduced to two hours if the front page is showing the owner at that point not to have logged in within the past 18 hours.
Pretty sure we can knock out 8 more rounds before the seasons starts without the clock. We're not moving at break neck speed but we're getting there.

Pretty sure we can knock out 8 more rounds before the seasons starts without the clock. We're not moving at break neck speed but we're getting there.
Not if people fail to log in a couple of times of day to check on the status we won't.

Not if people fail to log in a couple of times of day to check on the status we won't.
Blinky.....

I will be going away for the holiday weekend with out internet access. Unless the weather is crappy, I wont be able to draft until some point on Monday.

AARRRRGH!

Denarius and Evan Moore both jacked. gfhjgfhgjfhgfhjgfhg

I will be going away for the holiday weekend with out internet access. Unless the weather is crappy, I wont be able to draft until some point on Monday.

What team are you?ETA: Never mind see you're at the turn.I actually think we may get to you today. Sucks.