What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 4 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
I have entered everything into the Anarchy League 4 website. People can kick around and look at the rules and research how players scored previously. I found someone for the last slot. I am setting the draft to start tomorrow at 9 am, but no draft clock for now given the lack of notice.

Here are the participants in the order they will be drafting . . .

1. Real Men Of Genius

2. kardplayer

3. Ping Pong

4. maggotbrain

5. Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete

6. Stinkin Ref

7. solorca

8. Dork Matter

9. stuckinthemud

10. pigskinfanatic

11. Instinctive

12. Ian F

13. dabudman

14. Saint

15. eakfootball

16. Scancellare

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Hawaii, so 9 AM EST is 3 AM for me... So if the pick gets to me then I may be a while :D

I'll try to pick as soon as I wake up.

I live in Hawaii, so 9 AM EST is 3 AM for me... So if the pick gets to me then I may be a while :DI'll try to pick as soon as I wake up.
Not sure when the timer gets tunred out but since its 4hrs you prob wanna predraft or get up before 7am else you may timeout...

Pm'd RMOG to let know on the clock fwiw. will try and check in tomorrow and see if I'm up, might just pm my choices to whoever picks behind me, as the 5 pick is one of the easier ones to predict...

Though Im used to drafting "must draft" x number of players at a position, this is the first time I have ever drafted in a 16 team league. Should be a leaning experience. Good luck to you all.

Quick question. Anybody find a draft board on the league site, or at least a draft list where you can tell who drafted who and in what order? The best i can do is find teams and see what player is on each team.... but not in which order they were drafted.

Though Im used to drafting "must draft" x number of players at a position, this is the first time I have ever drafted in a 16 team league. Should be a leaning experience. Good luck to you all. Quick question. Anybody find a draft board on the league site, or at least a draft list where you can tell who drafted who and in what order? The best i can do is find teams and see what player is on each team.... but not in which order they were drafted.
click on the "customize this page" button at the top of the screen...it will allow you to add or subtract things from your home page.....on the left hand side find the one that talks about "draft report" or something like that....click on it and then hit the button in the middle that allows you to "add" it to the main page.....the stuff on the right is the stuff that is currently on your home page, you can cliclk on it and remove it from your home page if you want.....that page allows you to make the home page look however you want.....you can also move things up and down to position them on your home page....

'Hipple said:
preset my pick so I should be good until round 2... which should take a day or 2 it seems.
Whatever you did it didn't work :popcorn:
:goodposting:
Unless he had put in Ray Rice, Arian Foster, Pats QB's, Packs QB's... :football:
thats the thing....no matter what, he needed to put in 5 selections to be 100% covered....he obviously didn't......predrafting loses a great deal of it's effectiveness if you don't put in enough picks to cover through your draft pick......it's drafting 101 type stuff....if you kind of indicate you think you are good for a day or so and you may not check back in for awhile, at least make sure you have enough picks entered to cover your pick....

As Stinkin Ref said if you didn't predraft more players than picks left before yours then it didn't work cos it wasn't used right :wall:

Oh well - there usually are a few bumps in the road early on in leagues

'Hipple said:
preset my pick so I should be good until round 2... which should take a day or 2 it seems.
Unless he had put in Ray Rice, Arian Foster, Pats QB's, Packs QB's... :football:
thats the thing....no matter what, he needed to put in 5 selections to be 100% covered....he obviously didn't......predrafting loses a great deal of it's effectiveness if you don't put in enough picks to cover through your draft pick......it's drafting 101 type stuff....if you kind of indicate you think you are good for a day or so and you may not check back in for awhile, at least make sure you have enough picks entered to cover your pick....
:lmao:I absolutely did put in 5 draft picks. and 3 of them were still there. No idea why it didn't work. Might have something to do with the glitch that didn't allow RMOG to draft until 8 this am :shrug: . I've no preset another 16 picks as I a gonna be in trial all day tomorrow too. Hopefully it works better. I'll also pm my cell # to the guy in front of me and behind me, so that they can text e when I'm up (and I suggest others do the same) as we have a lot of teams and rounds to go!

'Hipple said:
:lmao:I absolutely did put in 5 draft picks. and 3 of them were still there. No idea why it didn't work. Might have something to do with the glitch that didn't allow RMOG to draft until 8 this am :shrug: . I've no preset another 16 picks as I a gonna be in trial all day tomorrow too. Hopefully it works better. I'll also pm my cell # to the guy in front of me and behind me, so that they can text e when I'm up (and I suggest others do the same) as we have a lot of teams and rounds to go!
Maybe you used "draft list" instead of "pre-draft"?

fwiw I preset 32 picks, that should at least clear me for the next two rounds. After that I should be back to normal as my trial should end tomorrow and at the longest Thursday.

fwiw I preset 32 picks, that should at least clear me for the next two rounds. After that I should be back to normal as my trial should end tomorrow and at the longest Thursday.
I don't think you're properly setting the predraft list. In the Draft Report, it doesn't list you as having a "Pre-Draft selection Made."

'Hipple said:
Maybe you used "draft list" instead of "pre-draft"?
Maybe? This is my first MFL draft in quite a few years. Back when I did last it was merely a brown background with a very basic interface. It also was at 3:30 am last night before I went to bed (was up late prepping for an officer CX). It's even entirely possible that I didn't click save and continue? Like I said it was really late :bag:

I see that it says "you can also go to round 2 (or 3, 4, 5...)" and set that list. since I preset a large # i would imagine that would apply to say round three when it rolls around, no? Or do I need to do each round separately (would seem dumb since how do i know who will even be avail in round 3). If anyone knows feel free to chime in.

'Hipple said:
I may/will make a lot of stupid mistakes in this life/draft. Not knowing that at pick 5 I would need to list 5 players is NOT one of them....

having some issues with MFL....anybody else....I log on and the screen refreshes every half a second or something...

I see that it says "you can also go to round 2 (or 3, 4, 5...)" and set that list. since I preset a large # i would imagine that would apply to say round three when it rolls around, no? Or do I need to do each round separately (would seem dumb since how do i know who will even be avail in round 3). If anyone knows feel free to chime in.
Set all your round 2 picks.Save and COntinue to round 3.On the round 3 page, you can hit "import from 2nd round" and it will bring in your entire round 2 preset. You can then hit save and continue just like before.Repeat this process.On another note, I'm either going to destroy you all or finish last. I either completely understand how best to draft or have absolutely no idea. I see no in between. Probably 75/25 for fail/dominate. We'll see how it goes!

On another note, I'm either going to destroy you all or finish last. I either completely understand how best to draft or have absolutely no idea. I see no in between. Probably 75/25 for fail/dominate. We'll see how it goes!
I don't think anybody completely understands how to draft in this format! :confused: Just don't snipe my picks, that's all I ask

On another note, I'm either going to destroy you all or finish last. I either completely understand how best to draft or have absolutely no idea. I see no in between. Probably 75/25 for fail/dominate. We'll see how it goes!
I don't think anybody completely understands how to draft in this format! :confused: Just don't snipe my picks, that's all I ask
If you don't snipe me, I will try to return the favor thumbup:

COLLUSION!! COLLUSION!! :lmao: On a serious note, after a hiccup we are en fuego compared to the other 2 anarchy drafts that started before us that I looked at. Good job gentlemen. Keep up the good work!

Over/Under on how many of Hipple's picks will take >4 hours? I'd set it at 5 for now...
:goodposting: would have thought after last time it would have been different.....trial, whatever...if you know your jammed and gonna be tied up....predraft enough picks or ask for a sub for a few rounds

apparently you need to do each round seperate. prolly better or I'd have Tavaris jackson as my qb

Set all your round 2 picks.Save and COntinue to round 3.On the round 3 page, you can hit "import from 2nd round" and it will bring in your entire round 2 preset. You can then hit save and continue just like before.Repeat this process.On another note, I'm either going to destroy you all or finish last. I either completely understand how best to draft or have absolutely no idea. I see no in between. Probably 75/25 for fail/dominate. We'll see how it goes!
:goodposting: However the problem with setting too many rounds in a row can be seen n Solaraca's team, as after 3 rounds and he has gone TE (picked on his own), ATL QB/NYG QB (both made via lists), and you can't iagine he really wanted to do that.Note. my jury trial is over, so I'll be online or on a golf course for the next 3-4 days and won't be so absentee...

'Instinctive said:
'Ian F said:
NTTAWWT

'Stinkin Ref said:
'Ping Pong said:
Over/Under on how many of Hipple's picks will take >4 hours? I'd set it at 5 for now...
:goodposting: would have thought after last time it would have been different.....trial, whatever...if you know your jammed and gonna be tied up....predraft enough picks or ask for a sub for a few rounds
I did preset 32 picks (assuming that would cover me through rounds 2-3) and publically ask if I did it right. If someone had chimed in a la Instinctives 11:35 post prior to 8 am I would have done that too. But then I'd be debating the merits of colt mccoy vs hassleback

Another option is that people can PM me a list of players if they are having issues setting up a predraft list.
Not necessary. Just takes a little getting used to for those unfamiliar with MFL software...Are trades allowed in this league? If not Solorca is gonna be pissed...
No trades, waiver wire pick ups, or roster moves of any kind. Once you take someone, you are stuck with them for better or for worse.

We ready to turn the timer on now? See no reason why no to as we have all made 2-3 picks already
Unless someone is really abusing the timer time and time again, I prefer not to turn the timer on. If things are moving along without a timer, there shouldn't be a need for a timer.The rationale for this is there have been times when someone missed their pick and either did not get a player at all or got a computer generated pick of someone already out for the season. Either way, that sucks.The next problem then was that sometimes a bunch of teams AFTER that medded up pick had predrafted. So when the owner that missed his pick wanted to swap for someone else, it potentially made for a mess, especially if I wasn't right on the computer at the time that owner tried to get a hold of me and more picks were made and the player he wanted then got taken. So TEAM A wanted PLAYER X at 3:00 and emailed much such. But I wasn't on the computer until 5:00 and PLAYER X was picked by TEAM B at 4:45.Given that people predrafted on top of that and I had no way of knowing who they wanted, it made resetting the draft next to impossible and a lot of people went ballistic, especially if someone predrafted and then THEY missed a pick because their predraft pick got erased.So that's the story on the timer being on, and if we can avoid turning it on all the better.

Fair enough I see the challenges

Hopefully all of our draft pick averages stay (or head) south of the 4 hour average then.

No names mentioned :D

Users who are viewing this thread