What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LAST MAN STANDING.... (1 Viewer)

kentoff

Footballguy
Your all missing out... Week 1 will be here before you know it.

Too much of a challenge for ya? Too strategic? Can't just put your settings on autopick? Sorry, your gonna have to think for this one.. that's what separates this pool from all the others!!!!

If your not sure how a Last Man Standing Pool works, just send me a message and I'll tell ya all about it. It's a fun and challenging pool, and the more people that play the bigger the pay out is.

I don't take any fees from the pot for myself, Just $30.00 site fee and the rest of the pot goes to the Last Man Standing.. You can win THOUSANDS.. but not if you don't play...

Think you know everything about football? well show me...

Follow these direction to get to the site, check out the rules... then decide if your up for the challenge..

Instructions for joining the pool entitled 'TK'

I recently set up an online NFL Survivor Pool at runyourpool.com. If you are interested in joining the pool, please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join.cfm

2. Enter the following information:

a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 10363

b. In the Pool Password box, enter 'survivor' (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)

4. Make your weekly pick, with the ability to change it right up until the weekly deadline.

It's that easy. If you have any questions, let me know or e-mail runyourpool.com directly at support@runyourpool.com.

Users who are viewing this thread