What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 owners for a new Dynasty league to draft soon! (1 Viewer)

laughinboy_2000

Footballguy
Looking for Owners to start a brand new Dynasty League. Here's the info...

1-PPR league

2-Uses League Safe

3-All money within league to be dispersed to winners

4- 12 teams

5- $75.00 league fee

Leave contact info... Please let me know if you are interested.

Here's my site if you would like me to run it.

http://www9.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/74307#0

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take a team and be willing to help get everything set up if needed as far as suggestions for bylaws, scoring ideas, etc. I'm an active and experienced owner.

craigsplace@gmail.com

Awesome guys! I'll start tweaking the site a little bit, and sending some invitations. I'm thinking this will either be a $50 or $75.00 league. We may take a poll or something. How many peeps do we have so far? Looking to make it a 12-team league, and I would be one of the owners. So we need 11 more.

Need more contact info for people looking to get in.

We have five owners so far, so I would like to make this a 12-team Dynasty. More spots open... :football:

You should change the topic title and the first post so people know that you actually started a league.
agreed. also, make sure we get the ball rollin' on invites and leaguesafe if we are wanting to start sundayish...there are still 7 spots i believe as of now...

You should change the topic title and the first post so people know that you actually started a league.
agreed. also, make sure we get the ball rollin' on invites and leaguesafe if we are wanting to start sundayish...there are still 7 spots i believe as of now...
Yeup, no problem guys. Changed the title. I will be sending out the leaguesafe info as soon as we get some more teams that commit.

Six more spots left to fill the 12-team league. Colts win, I will send you an invite tonight. Let's fill this league up so we can set up draft orders, dates, etc. and have some fun! :football:

No trading draft picks? Who wants in a dynasty league that discourages activity?

I'd be interested if you allow trading picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No trading draft picks? YikesWho wants in a dynasty league that discourages activity? Does everyone have to go to the library to log in to the Internet??
The web site is still being tweaked. We have made the decision to ALLOW trading your 2012 draft picks if they wish. The only reason I put that on the site earlier is b/c we are going 24 rounds now, and I want to make sure we get through the draft on time... :thumbup: You interested Sudoku? We may have a spot open? Shoot me a Ping if you are... :banned:

No trading draft picks? YikesWho wants in a dynasty league that discourages activity? Does everyone have to go to the library to log in to the Internet??
The web site is still being tweaked. We have made the decision to ALLOW trading your 2012 draft picks if they wish. The only reason I put that on the site earlier is b/c we are going 24 rounds now, and I want to make sure we get through the draft on time... :thumbup: You interested Sudoku? We may have a spot open? Shoot me a Ping if you are... :banned:
If you have not been on the site lately Saduko, a lot has changed. Scoring has been updated and I can guarantee activity. Sorry if anyone saw that.

Users who are viewing this thread