What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hurricane Irene and Draft Sunday Night (1 Viewer)

Modog814

Footballguy
I know according to the rules "Draft Attendance is Mandatory", but being on Long Island with Hurricane Irene supposed to hit Sunday there is good possibility of a power outage occuring. I have a draft Sunday Night and don't want to be auto-picked the entire time due to this (basically throwing my money away). Obviously in such an event, they'll be more important things to worry about than getting connected to draft a fantasy team, but is there at least a way to pre-order players? Or am I just SOL?

In the middle of the draft window you'll see the "Auto Draft Queue" module. At the top right of the module is a little blue thing (looks kinda like a gear). If you hover over this you can see some of your options.

> You can "edit my rankings".

> Then "import my rankings" which puts your ranked players in the Auto Draft Queue.

> In "draft settings" you can put limits on how many to draft of a particular position and, if you want, make it mandatory to fill the starting positions 1st or by the end of the draft.

> You need to have "Instant Auto Draft" toggled to On for this to take effect.

It's not bad. I liked MFL's auto draft options better.

'brun said:
In the middle of the draft window you'll see the "Auto Draft Queue" module. At the top right of the module is a little blue thing (looks kinda like a gear). If you hover over this you can see some of your options.

> You can "edit my rankings".

> Then "import my rankings" which puts your ranked players in the Auto Draft Queue.

> In "draft settings" you can put limits on how many to draft of a particular position and, if you want, make it mandatory to fill the starting positions 1st or by the end of the draft.

> You need to have "Instant Auto Draft" toggled to On for this to take effect.

It's not bad. I liked MFL's auto draft options better.
Thanks, but it seems like you can't get until the draft window until closer to the draft time. I'm concerned about losing my access to the internet before the draft window is available (unless it's available now and I'm just missing it)

Log into your league. On the league main page select "League" from the ribbon menu, then select "Draft".

You can always ask and under the circumstances there may be allowances, but once you receive your invitation and see your draft slot it's unlikely they'll allow a change. I'd bet it's more likely they would move the scheduled drafts if they could get the owners to agree to a new date/time.

Thanks for you help guys. I emailed Chris this morning, so hopefully something can be worked out. Not looking to change leagues or anything, just don't want to end up with a completely random auto-drafted team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Log into your league. On the league main page select "League" from the ribbon menu, then select "Draft".
Already checked that. "Draft" isn't an option.
That's weird. I have drafts on 9/1 & 9/4 and I can open the draft windows for both. Have you accepted the invitation for your league? Are you logging in via the FFPC home page?

That's weird. I have drafts on 9/1 & 9/4 and I can open the draft windows for both. Have you accepted the invitation for your league? Are you logging in via the FFPC home page?
Yes, I've accepted the invitation, and am logging in through myffpc.com page. Draft isn't available undler leauge.

Yes, I've accepted the invitation, and am logging in through myffpc.com page. Draft isn't available undler leauge.
Just curious. What do you see for options under League?

I see Home Scoreboard Standings Overall Total Pts Schedule Rules News Polls

I see Home Scoreboard Standings Overall Total Pts Schedule Rules News Polls
Well the only option you're missing is Draft which would be in the right-most position. It's not like it simply being cutoff though. On one of my leagues I only see 4 of my options, but I can see Draft. So I'm missing a couple of the middle ones.I tried deleting any cookies that looked like they were associated with either FFPC or RTSports, and I used both IE & Firefox. It didn't make any difference. It would be interesting to see if others in your league see the same thing.

At this point I've reached the end of my knowledge about this stuff. Good Luck! Please post when you get a resolution.

edit: I just realized that in that one league, I also don't see the Reports option in the ribbon menu. I've emailed Support. I'll post here if I learn anything.

Thanks Hook, but I probably just wasn't being clear. In the ribbon menu, or menu bar, or whatever, where the options are: MYFFPC, League, Team, Reports, Talk, NFL. The Reports option was missing. This was in the same league where some of the pulldown options did not show under League.

Modog - It's about 2 hours after I emailed support. I just checked the league where the page didn't show all of the options and now they all show. It may just be coincidence, but if you emailed support as well, you may now want to check your league page again.

Thanks Hook, but I probably just wasn't being clear. In the ribbon menu, or menu bar, or whatever, where the options are: MYFFPC, League, Team, Reports, Talk, NFL. The Reports option was missing. This was in the same league where some of the pulldown options did not show under League.Modog - It's about 2 hours after I emailed support. I just checked the league where the page didn't show all of the options and now they all show. It may just be coincidence, but if you emailed support as well, you may now want to check your league page again.
Thanks, I haven't heard back from them, but I did log on and see that "Draft" is now available. I put in my rankings, hopefully I'll have power though.

Never got a response from FFPC Admin about this, but luckily for me, my power wasn't affected and was able to draft as normal.

The Fantasy Football gods will be pleased with your bravery and disregard for one of mother nature's most violent acts. I forsee great things for your season.

Users who are viewing this thread