What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DB Kick/Punt Returner Thread (1 Viewer)

Updated 29 Nov 2011

1. Arizona Cardinals: LaRod Stephens-Howling (KR)AJ Jefferson (KR), Patrick Peterson (PR)

2. Atlanta Falcons: Eric Weems (KR, PR)

3. Baltimore Ravens: Tom Zbikowski (KR), Webb (PR)

4. Buffalo Bills: Brad Smith (KR), CJ Spiller (PR) L.McKelvin. (KR) HURT

5. Carolina Panthers: Armanti Edwards (PR), Jordan Pugh (KR) Kealoha Pilares (KR)

6. Chicago Bears: Devin Hester (KR, PR), Johnny Knox (KR)

7. Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Tate (KR, PR), Pacman (PR) Quan Cosby (PR) CUT (Brandon Tate claimed)

8. Cleveland Browns: Joshua Cribbs (KR, PR)

9. Dallas Cowboys: F Jones (KR), Dez Bryant (PR)

10. Denver Broncos: Decker (KR) Vaughn (KR) IR Quan Cosby (KR, PR) (Quan Cosby signed)

11. Detroit Lions: Stefan Logan (KR, PR)

12. Green Bay Packers: Randall Cobb (KR, PR)

13. Houston Texans: Sherrick McManis (KR), Jacoby Jones (PR) (Manning returning?)

14. Indianapolis Colts: Joe Lefeged (KR) Garcon (PR) Blair White (PR)

15. Jacksonville Jaguars: Deji Karim (KR), Mike Thomas (PR)

16. Kansas City Chiefs: Dexter McCluster/Javier Arenas (KR, PR) (+ Breaston)

17. Miami Dolphins: Slaton Gates (KR), Davone Bess (PR)

18. Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin/Sherels (KR), Marcus Sherels (PR)

19. New England Patriots: Woodhead (KR), Ridley (KR), Julian Edelman (KR, PR)

20. New Orleans Saints: Sproles (KR, PR), Lance Moore (PR) (signed Sproles)

21. New York Giants: Da'Rel Scott (KR), Cruz (PR) Aaron Ross (PR)

22. New York Jets: McKnight (KR), Jim Leonhard (PR) Jeremy Kerley (PR) Cromartie (KR)?

23. Oakland Raiders: Jacoby Ford Taiwan Jones (KR), Moore (PR) Bryan McCann (KR, PR) (Bryan McCann signed)

24. Philadelphia Eagles: Dion Lewis (KR), DeSean Jackson (PR)

25. Pittsburgh Steelers: Emmanuel Sanders (KR), Antonio Brown (PR)

26. Saint Louis Rams: Quinn Porter (KR), Nick Miller (PR) (Nick Miller signed)

27. San Diego Chargers: Richard Goodman (KR) Gilchrist HURT (KR), Patrick Crayton (PR)

28. San Francisco 49ers: Kendall Hunter (KR), Ted Ginn (KR, PR)

29. Seattle Seahawks: Leon Washington (KR, PR)

30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Stroughter (KR), Preston Parker (PR)

31. Tennessee Titans: Marc Mariani (KR, PR)

32. Washington Redskins: Brandon Banks (KR, PR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about Armanti Edwards as KR and PR? I know he does punts, but I thought Mike Goodson was the KR there. He has 7 kick returns on the season, Edwards has 1. Are they changing it up? Where did you get that info?

Are you sure about Armanti Edwards as KR and PR? I know he does punts, but I thought Mike Goodson was the KR there. He has 7 kick returns on the season, Edwards has 1. Are they changing it up? Where did you get that info?
I think I had goodson as kr on there earlier and read something about armanti taking the job somewhere --- I'll update after the game.I'm mostly focused on the idp aspects of the return game in here, though, so I might not always be as sharp on the wr/rb developments.edit: I looked at last week's box and armanti's one kr of the year was the only kr they had last week, so we'll see today.edit: goodson with the opening kr.

somebody asked what the strategy should be with kicks moved up 5 yds, and I think it'll just be very team and kicker specific, so you have to evaluate on a game by game basis.

some teams will still yield kr opps, and some won't.

so here is the week 3 round up

team kicks (touchbacks)

4+ kr afforded

dal 7 (-2)

min 7 (-2)

hou 8 (-4)

buf 6 (-2)

det 6 (-1)

oak 6 (-2)

sd 5 (-1)

min + buf have made this list all 3 weeks.

det made it wks 2 + 3, while dal made it wks 1 + 3.

teams facing 12+ kr through 3 weeks

buf 21-6 = 15

min 16-3 = 13

some teams might not get many tb's simply due to a low number of kicks, while their noodle legged kicker might provide many kr opps if only they could score some points in a soft match up --- here are a few notables.

sea -- 9 ko - 1 tb (wk2 shutout)

cle -- 14 ko - 4 tb

ari -- 12 ko - 4 tb

sd -- 14 ko - 5 tb

nyg -- 13 ko - 5 tb

atl -- 13 ko - 5 tb

all those teams have placed in the bottom half of the league in number of kicks, but if they were to find themselves in a game kicking off 6x, instead of 3 or 4, they would probably yield 4+ kr opps.
I'll update the 4+ kr club for wk 4.........teams facing 12+ kr through 3 weeks

buf 21-6 = 15 (wk 4 = 5 ko - 2 tb)

min 16-3 = 13 (wk 4 = 4 ko - 2 tb)

sea -- 9 ko - 1 tb .....wk4 - 5 ko - 4 tb

(wk2 shutout)

cle -- 14 ko - 4 tb ....wk4 - 4 ko - 1 tb

ari -- 12 ko - 4 tb.....wk4 - 6 ko - 1 tb

sd --- 14 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 7 ko - 4 tb

nyg -- 13 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 6 ko - 3 tb

atl -- 13 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 7 ko - 2 tb

here are the week 4 newcomers not covered above (ytd)........

gby -- 8 ko - 2 tb (28 - 11 = 17 kr opps)

car -- 7 ko - 3 tb (21 - 10 = 11)

chi -- 7 ko - 1 tb (21 - 12 = 9)

nwe -- 6 ko - 1 tb (25 - 10 = 15)

phi -- 6 ko - 2 tb (22 - 9 = 13)

ten -- 6 ko - 2 tb (20 - 10 = 10)

nyj -- 4 ko - 0 tb (22 - 7 = 15)

this would be my final list of teams I'd like to see a kr face team (ytd ko)

gby (28), buf (26), nwe (25)

I'd also be interested in the following teams if I thought they could kick a bit more than their average

nyj (22), atl (20), min (20), cle (18), ari (18)

from yahoo:

kr Mike Goodson was taken off kickoff return duty Sunday after mishandling a kick and replaced by Jordan Pugh(S).

Is Javier Arenas full time PR and KR now?
Yup I need to know this as well.I have not been able to watch a Rams game this year so I have been flying blindly here through depth chart analysis and stats.I have been assuming with S Eric Berry out, Arenas is either a starting CB or the 1st DB in the nickle and with RB Jamaal Charles out, fellow KC returner Dexter McCluster would be given more touches in the O and less return opportunities.Arenas has been so-so this year but I would appreciate a real set of eyes to assist with observations here.

Is Javier Arenas full time PR and KR now?
Yup I need to know this as well.I have not been able to watch a Rams game this year so I have been flying blindly here through depth chart analysis and stats.I have been assuming with S Eric Berry out, Arenas is either a starting CB or the 1st DB in the nickle and with RB Jamaal Charles out, fellow KC returner Dexter McCluster would be given more touches in the O and less return opportunities.Arenas has been so-so this year but I would appreciate a real set of eyes to assist with observations here.
I believe this is the case now...I drafted Arenas this season in my league auction and I'm happy to see him on the dual role now...I hope that lasts all season and hopefully he can improve his return avg...

Just an fyi Dez Bryant is no longer handling PR's...he was injuried on one earlier in the season and jerry jones took him off them...

Also Nick Miller was cut by the Raiders...I believe Ford is still on KR's and D Moore is on PR's now...just another fyi

CB A.J. Jefferson was limited in practice this week by a sprained ankle. The severity is unknown. Richard Marshall would start if Jefferson can't.

LaRod Stevens-Howling may be back this week as well. He was the ARI KR before he got hurt and Jefferson replaced him.

Ron Rivera continues to make changes to the Panthers' struggling special teams.

The first-year coach said today Jordan Pugh or rookie Kealoha Pilares would return kicks Sunday against the Saints in place of Mike Goodson.

Goodson missed a practice this week while ill. But the Panthers used Pugh last week against Chicago after Goodson mishandled a second-half kickoff.

Rivera said he would make a decision on the returner during Saturday's walkthrough, but it sounds like he could be leaning toward Pilares, the wideout from Hawaii who was bothered by a high ankle sprain last month.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2011/10/panthers-trying-new-kick-returner.html

I'll update the 4+ kr club for wk 4.........

teams facing 12+ kr through 3 weeks

buf 21-6 = 15 (wk 4 = 5 ko - 2 tb)

min 16-3 = 13 (wk 4 = 4 ko - 2 tb)

sea -- 9 ko - 1 tb .....wk4 - 5 ko - 4 tb

(wk2 shutout)

cle -- 14 ko - 4 tb ....wk4 - 4 ko - 1 tb

ari -- 12 ko - 4 tb.....wk4 - 6 ko - 1 tb

sd --- 14 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 7 ko - 4 tb

nyg -- 13 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 6 ko - 3 tb

atl -- 13 ko - 5 tb.....wk4 - 7 ko - 2 tb

here are the week 4 newcomers not covered above (ytd)........

gby -- 8 ko - 2 tb (28 - 11 = 17 kr opps)

car -- 7 ko - 3 tb (21 - 10 = 11)

chi -- 7 ko - 1 tb (21 - 12 = 9)

nwe -- 6 ko - 1 tb (25 - 10 = 15)

phi -- 6 ko - 2 tb (22 - 9 = 13)

ten -- 6 ko - 2 tb (20 - 10 = 10)

nyj -- 4 ko - 0 tb (22 - 7 = 15)

this would be my final list of teams I'd like to see a kr face team (ytd ko)

gby (28), buf (26), nwe (25)

I'd also be interested in the following teams if I thought they could kick a bit more than their average

nyj (22), atl (20), min (20), cle (18), ari (18)
week 5 update for 4+ kr club:BYE teams - BAL, CLE, DAL, MIA, STL, WAS

NE - 7 ko - 2 tb = 5 kr

MIN -- 7 ko - 2 tb = 5 kr

SF -- 9(!!) ko - 5 tb = 4 kr

OAK -- 7 ko - 3 tb = 4 kr

BUF -- 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

TEN -- 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

DET -- 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

these guys fell a little short on the ko, but might've made the list with a couple more kicks:

ARI, NYJ, ATL, HOU, JAX

with 6 tb from 7 ko GB took themselves off my rolling list of interest this week.

I think DET might replace them, and I'd say BUF and NE remain strong, with the following teams possible, but sensitive to number of kicks, so only if you expect them to score in a given week:

MIN, NYJ, ATL, TEN(?), SD(?), ARI, CLE (bye)

(TEN being a possible new arrival, and SD borderline)

Texans promoted KR Trindon Holliday from their practice squad.
Does this mean Manning is losing kick return duties?
From McClain the beat writer:
The Texans re-signed receiver Trindon Holliday. He had been waived from the practice squad. Kubiak said they want to use Holliday on returns because receiver Jacoby Jones (punts) and free safety Danieal Manning (kickoffs) are playing so much he wants to give them some relief.
http://blog.chron.com/nfl/2011/10/what-do-you-think-about-texans-moves/That's no bueno for Manning owners.

He hasn't racked up the tackles, so he might not be startable moving forward. I might hold tho, if you can. If Holliday sucks, he might be back there soon.

CB Bryan McCann is expected to be the primary punt returner against the Texans. McCann, who was signed to a two-year contract on Oct. 4, will take over for CB Lardarius Webb, who is a defensive starter and a backup to KR David Reed.

week 5 update for 4+ kr club:

BYE teams - BAL, CLE, DAL, MIA, STL, WAS

NE - 7 ko - 2 tb = 5 kr

MIN -- 7 ko - 2 tb = 5 kr

SF -- 9(!!) ko - 5 tb = 4 kr

OAK -- 7 ko - 3 tb = 4 kr

BUF -- 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

TEN -- 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

DET -- 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

these guys fell a little short on the ko, but might've made the list with a couple more kicks:

ARI, NYJ, ATL, HOU, JAX

with 6 tb from 7 ko GB took themselves off my rolling list of interest this week.

I think DET might replace them, and I'd say BUF and NE remain strong, with the following teams possible, but sensitive to number of kicks, so only if you expect them to score in a given week:

MIN, NYJ, ATL, TEN(?), SD(?), ARI, CLE (bye)

(TEN being a possible new arrival, and SD borderline)
week 6 update:BYE teams: ARI, DEN, KC, SD, SEA, TEN

looks like 5 guys from 26 teams had 98+ kr/pr yards this week.

teams facing 4+ kr:

chi 8 ko - 2 tb = 6 kr

buf 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

dal 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

phi 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

nyj 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

det 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

atl 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

oak 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

min 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

cle 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

the usual suspects maintained form or had a bye:

DET, BUF, MIN, NYJ, ATL, TEN (bye), ARI (bye), CLE

I'll keep HOU on the list with 0 tb on only 3 ko, NE remains a little up and down, but JAX had too many tb for our purposes.

new arrivals being:

OAK, PHI, DAL, CHI

these guys have all yielded a favorable tb % last 3 games, so we'll keep an eye on them

so that's 13 or 14 teams I'd like to see a kr face, week 7 byes being buf, cin, ne, nyg, phi, sf, leaving 11 teams this week.

by the way, so far the tb % by team ranges from 22% - 87%, with a median of 50%.

last year it ranged from 1% - 46% with a median of 15%.

so, significantly fewer kr opps this year.

When will Dallas stop cutting kick returners? First McCann, now Dwayne Harris. Harris was KR and PR the last few games. Any clue who they use there now?

With Murray starting at RB now, I doubt it's him. And they'd have to be nuts to go back to Dez on PRs, considering he's having trouble finishing games as is.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/many-happy-returns-dez-bryant.html

re: Dallas KR/PR

By

David Moore / Reporter

dmoore@dallasnews.com | Bio

4:55 PM on Wed., Oct. 19, 2011 | Permalink

Three players have returned punts for the Cowboys this season.

Dez Bryant is the only one still on the roster after Tuesday's release of rookie Dwayne Harris. The last punt Bryant returned came in the season opener when he bruised his quadriceps.

"We feel like he's a dynamic returner, at the same time he's our starting X receiver so you've got to be selective how you use those guys in the return game,'' head coach Jason Garrett said. "He has to continue to catch punts and even catch some kickoffs as well.

"If he's needed to do that, he has to be ready to do that.''

Bryant, cornerback Terence Newman and receiver Kevin Ogletree will all return punts for the Cowboys. It makes some sense for Ogletree to be the primary return man since he's the only one who doesn't start. But he also has the least experience at the job.

Garrett made it clear that, "what we'd like to be able to do is use each of those guys when we need to use them.''

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/cowboys/2011/10/ogletree-might-be-the-teams-primary-punt-returner.html

October 19, 2011

Ogletree might be the team's primary punt returner

In releasing rookie receiver Dwayne Harris, the Cowboys have an opening at punt returner. Dez Bryant, Kevin Ogletree and Terence Newman are working there in practice this week. The Cowboys, though, would like to use Ogletree more than the other two, because he is not a starter on offense.

"What we'd like to be able to do is be able to use each of those guys when we need to use them," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "That's why they'll continue to be back there working in practice and be ready to do it in the game. Terence is a starter as well [as Bryant], and you've just got to manage that situation as best you can. Kevin Ogletree has done a nice job back there in practice catching the punts. ...We just want to maximize that opportunity and at the same time make sure we're securing the football."......

Trindon Holliday is inactive link

So is Manning still the KR?
From KFFL:Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said Friday, Oct. 21, he has yet to decide if WR Trindon Holliday will return kicks in Week 7. He was signed last week to give FS Danieal Manning a break on kickoff returns, as well as spelling WR Jacoby Jones on punt returns. "We still have to see how we're going to line up special teams-wise," Kubiak said.

Trindon Holliday is inactive link

So is Manning still the KR?
From KFFL:Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said Friday, Oct. 21, he has yet to decide if WR Trindon Holliday will return kicks in Week 7. He was signed last week to give FS Danieal Manning a break on kickoff returns, as well as spelling WR Jacoby Jones on punt returns. "We still have to see how we're going to line up special teams-wise," Kubiak said.
(Rotoworld) Texans FS Danieal Manning suffered a fractured left fibula in Sunday's blowout win over the Titans.Analysis: Manning said that in a "best case" scenario he'd only miss a month. In a worst case scenario, he'd miss 8-10 weeks and probably have to be placed on injured reserve. Manning is both Houston's center-field safety and kickoff returner, so you could argue that this injury is bigger even than Mario Williams'. He's going to be very much missed in terms of pass coverage.

Trindon Holiday and Jacoby Jones both returned PUNTS today. There were no KR.

WR Trindon Holliday got his first chance to return kickoffs and punts, but the Titans wouldn't allow him to get the ball. He had one punt return that was a fair catch. He lined up for two kickoff returns, but they were touchbacks.

Texans waived KR Trindon Holliday.

Texans re-signed S Quintin Demps.

bench CB Sherrick McManis might be returning kicks for Houston.

post it up, if you hear news.

week 6 update:

BYE teams: ARI, DEN, KC, SD, SEA, TEN

looks like 5 guys from 26 teams had 98+ kr/pr yards this week.

teams facing 4+ kr:

chi 8 ko - 2 tb = 6 kr

buf 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

dal 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

phi 5 ko - 0 tb = 5 kr

nyj 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

det 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

atl 6 ko - 2 tb = 4 kr

oak 5 ko - 1 tb = 4 kr

min 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

cle 4 ko - 0 tb = 4 kr

the usual suspects maintained form or had a bye:

DET, BUF, MIN, NYJ, ATL, TEN (bye), ARI (bye), CLE

I'll keep HOU on the list with 0 tb on only 3 ko, NE remains a little up and down, but JAX had too many tb for our purposes.

new arrivals being:

OAK, PHI, DAL, CHI

these guys have all yielded a favorable tb % last 3 games, so we'll keep an eye on them

so that's 13 or 14 teams I'd like to see a kr face, week 7 byes being buf, cin, ne, nyg, phi, sf, leaving 11 teams this week.

by the way, so far the tb % by team ranges from 22% - 87%, with a median of 50%.

last year it ranged from 1% - 46% with a median of 15%.

so, significantly fewer kr opps this year.
week 7 update:these guys have been the most favorable for kr so far, and here's how they fared this past week:

DAL 7 ko - 1 tb = 6 kr

HOU 7 ko - 2 tb = 5 kr

NYJ 6 ko - 0 tb = 6 kr

ATL 6 ko - 1 tb = 5 kr

CLE 3 ko - 0 tb

DET 5 ko - 2 tb

MIN 6 ko - 3 tb

ARI 5 ko - 2 tb

TEN 2 ko - 2 tb

OAK 1 ko - 0 tb

CHI 6 ko - 4 tb

BUF (bye)

NWE (bye)

PHI (bye)

new arrivals not listed above:

PIT 6 ko - 1 tb = 5 kr (3.7 kr average last 3)

I'd say NWE, SD, CHI, OAK, TEN, and maybe PIT are all bubble teams that can be up and down --- you'd want a high score from them in any given week.

I just can't squeeze ko's from CLE (plugged in washington this past week), but they'll stay on the list for maybe week 10 v STL.

WR Trindon Holliday got his first chance to return kickoffs and punts, but the Titans wouldn't allow him to get the ball. He had one punt return that was a fair catch. He lined up for two kickoff returns, but they were touchbacks.

I think that's the Vikings..actually its CB Marcus Sherels (PR)

I think that's the Vikings..actually its CB Marcus Sherels (PR)
what?

'Kool-Aid Larry said:
Vikings RB/KR Lorenzo Booker is dealing with concussion-like symptoms this week.
Vikings CB Marcus Sherels will be returning punts in Booker's absence and will be getting snaps with Cook/Winfield out.

Nov 1 CB Adam Jones, who left the Seattle game after tweaking his hamstring, is expected to practice and play this week.

Oct 30 Jones injured his hamstring on a 63-yard punt return in the first quarter against the Seahawks on Sunday.

Nov 1 CB Adam Jones, who left the Seattle game after tweaking his hamstring, is expected to practice and play this week.

Oct 30 Jones injured his hamstring on a 63-yard punt return in the first quarter against the Seahawks on Sunday.
He looked awesome on that return and I thought for sure he had taken the job. Then Tate returned a punt all the way to seal the game in the 4th quarter. Now??

The Giants have yanked Devin Thomas off kickoff return duties.

Thomas will likely now be a game-day scratch because he doesn't contribute on offense. The Giants are expected to turn to Da'Rel Scott and D.J. Ware on kickoff returns.

Giants rookie WR/KR Jerrel Jernigan expects to miss a week after sustaining a hip injury against the Patriots.

Jets RB/KR Joe McKnight (toe) missed practice again on Thursday.

Cromartie on kicks....?

Panthers RB/KR Mike Goodson is expected to miss a week or two after pulling hims hamstring in Thursday's practice.

Devin Hester (ankle) was held out of practice again on Thursday.

"We plan on Devin being out there (on Sunday)," said coach Lovie Smith

Jacoby Ford tells NFL Network's Stacey Dales that the foot injury which forced him from Thursday's game is a sprain.

Cowboys promoted Akwasi Owusu-Ansah from the practice squad.

If he's active Sunday, he'll play on special teams. Active for seven games a season ago, Owusu-Ansah returned 25 kicks, averaging a mediocre 21.7 yards.

Dez Bryant has ceded punt-return duties to S Akwasi Owusu-Ansah.

Jets WR Jeremy Kerley suffered a left knee injury in Sunday's game and will be held from Tuesday's practice

Jets WR Jeremy Kerley (knee) has been ruled out for Week 11

Updating an earlier item, LaDainian Tomlinson has been diagnosed with a sprained left MCL.

It was a sprained MCL that infamously limited Tomlinson in the 2007-08 playoffs, but the injury is reportedly not as serious this time. However, the New York Daily News' Manish Mehta considers LT "unlikely" to suit on Thursday against the Broncos, meaning Joe McKnight should be pressed into duty as the Jets' third-down back.

David Reed has been removed from the Ravens' kick returner job.

In last Sunday's loss to the Seahawks, Reed fumbled twice on kickoff returns and picked up an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. "I think we're looking for our kick returner," coach John Harbaugh said Monday. Lardarius Webb, Chris Carr, Torrey Smith and LaQuan Williams are all options.

Bengals CB Pacman Jones (hamstring) is expected to be active for Week 11 after sitting out the past two weeks.

With Leon Hall (Achilles) done for the season, Jones should get a chance to establish himself as the Bengals' primary nickel back behind starters Nate Clements and Kelly Jennings.

CB Bryan McCann, who last played for the Baltimore Ravens, was signed to Oakland's 53-man roster to replace Chimdi Chekwa.

Thu, Nov 17

CB Marcus Gilchrist (hamstring) didn't practice for the second time this week and would appear doubtful for Sunday.

(Yahoo! Sports)

Texans FS Danieal Manning (leg) is expected to play against the Jaguars Sunday.

Zbikowski returned a kick for balt this past week.

Any news on Cassius Vaughn? Saw he got the kick returns for Denver last week. Will he stick as the KR or will they go back to Quan Cosby?

Giants re-signed CB/KR Will Blackmon.

Rams re-signed WR/KR Nick Miller.

Nov 23 - Besides Dalton and wide receiver A.J. Green (knee), left tackle Andrew Whitworth (thigh), cornerback Adam Jones (groin), tight end Donald Lee (foot) and defensive end Michael Johnson (shoulder) were also limited in practice.

CB Adam Jones limited again Thursday

Broncos placed CB Cassius Vaughn on injured reserve with a fractured left fibula, ending his season.

Bills CB Leodis McKelvin left Sunday's game with a rib injury and did not return

Vikings CB Asher Allen left Sunday's game in the first half with a shoulder injury.

With Antoine Winfield and Chris Cook already out, the Vikes are getting dangerously thin at cornerback. (Sherels)

Eddie Royal is reportedly in a protective boot after suffering a leg injury in Sunday's win over the Chargers.

The Dallas Morning News reports Dez Bryant is likely to resume returning punts for the Cowboys.

Current return man Akwasi Owusu-Ansah is expected to be waived Wednesday,

Users who are viewing this thread