Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ex-ghost

Dion Lewis

Anybody ha cuffing White to Lewis? He seemed to get Dion's role, albeit against the Jets so he didn't do anything.

I'm never one to compare current players to old ones but man, Lewis reminds me so much of Barry Sanders. He's got some sick moves and it's all instinct. Wish I had him in more leagues.

• Like 1

I missed first part of the game. Good to know this place still overreaction central.

I don't like how he never seems to get carries anymore. I'd like him to get 8 carries a game.

I missed first part of the game. Good to know this place still overreaction central.

Blount is still out there more.

Why isn't Lewis getting any carries?

Even when completely healthy, he only carried the ball on 15-20% of his snaps. I wonder if NE is trying to save him and only use him in high-leverage situations, though.

The real deal, he's gotta be on a pitch count, he's just too good to not be used more...

I'm trying to get him from a guy with L Bell and Freeman. I offered Gore and Barnidge. Has anyone traded for him? What's he cost?

I had a guy ask for him in ppr (I have DFreeman, CWest, LMurray) and wasnt willing to do it. Rather keep depth at RB and roll with the Reeds and Clays of the world at TE.

The real deal, he's gotta be on a pitch count, he's just too good to not be used more...

he has been hurt a ton his entire career, and is hurt and just missed games now.

My guess is they will use him heavily when they actually need to, or in must-win games.

I am comfortable labeling him and injury prone

Wow, Lewis could get 100 yards in the air in this game. A TD would be nice!

Good call

Other than that Indy game he's been money in every game he's played. Pretty consistent.

Edited by rickyg

Interesting to see the reluctance to play a Top 10 RB. I get the concern over health but I would expect Lewis owners to be rejoicing to get him back tonight. I know I am.

I'm trying to get him from a guy with L Bell and Freeman. I offered Gore and Barnidge. Has anyone traded for him? What's he cost?

I discussed my deal for him a few posts ago but no way you'll be able to get him at or below cost anymore so any price check info that's older than 20 minutes might as well be trash.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/608301-dion-lewis/?p=18532851

Pat's rolled with six OLmen against the Jets also. Mike Wlliams is listed as. TE, so he really is their 7th guy.

I don't see Lewis getting more than 5-6 carries and 5-6 catches. Maybe he is healthier than I give credit for, but he hasn't done a full pads practice in a while.

5/22, 5rec/55/td

18 in PPR, most will take it.

21 in the 1st half, they might not need him much in the 2nd. Almost Blount time.

Patriots halftime HB snap count: Dion Lewis 23, LeGarrette Blount 21

With the lead this could change in the 2nd half.

Need MIA to score a few points here. Otherwise, they'll be resting him.

I was thinking the same thing, but one thing about Bill (Something I appreciate in a coach) he usually doesn't take his foot of the gas early. But I would like to see Miami score to keep NE passing.

Wow, I can't believe how quickly people want to jump off a cliff. Take a pill already.

:thumbup: This forum is more reactionary than a Republican straw poll.
  • Like 1

he has been hurt a ton his entire career, and is hurt and just missed games now.

My guess is they will use him heavily when they actually need to, or in must-win games.

I am comfortable labeling him and injury prone

This may be true but he produces when healthy. As long as you RB depth what's the big deal?

Blount doesn't look great tonight... Might be able to ride Lewis for one more quarter.. Need Miami to score tho to keep it interesting...

Anybody ha cuffing White to Lewis? He seemed to get Dion's role, albeit against the Jets so he didn't do anything.

I'm not. White just isn't remotely as dynamic as Lewis and because of that NE likely won't have him on the field as much as they do Lewis.