Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danno67

MyFBG Area

6 posts in this topic

Does the MyFBG area not work until the season begins? It doesn't appear to allow me to associate players with the league profiles I created.

Yes, it appears to be working normally. I just linked one of my leagues as a test and the MyFBG cheatsheet highlighted my players in yellow.

What is your MFL league and team ID?

Yes, it appears to be working normally. I just linked one of my leagues as a test and the MyFBG cheatsheet highlighted my players in yellow.What is your MFL league and team ID?

I was rechecking this info, and it turns out I input the wrong #. Fat fingered itSorry to have wasted your time!

Does this feature only work for MFL teams?

I'm looking all over the place for a way to enter my team, and not finding it. So, I came to the board, and this is the only post I've (yet) seen on the matter of entering a team.

I figured there's be an interface for entering a team manually (like the Rate My Team interface). Just not finding it.

Think I may have figured it out. I can add them through the Add players to my watch list: feature.

I hadn't gone there, as I thought that was for adding players to a watch list (irrespective of league profile), rather than for adding players to a team on a league profile.

Perhaps there is another way, but this method seems to be working for me.

Think I may have figured it out. I can add them through the Add players to my watch list: feature.

I hadn't gone there, as I thought that was for adding players to a watch list (irrespective of league profile), rather than for adding players to a team on a league profile.

Perhaps there is another way, but this method seems to be working for me.

If you use MFL.com, FBG works directly with it and auto imports players/player changes, etc. It's pretty cool in that when looking at your team, the players are highlighted in yellow. If they are a free agent, they are highlighted in blue. Very handy tool. Unfortunately, your limited to 10 profiles or leagues.