What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32-Team IDP Dynasty (1 Viewer)

These are filled. Thanks for looking. If you want to be added to a list for future consideration, drop me a line at rclark_22@hotmail.com.

The deadline for owners to purchase their franchises for 2012 was February 1st. The owner of the Dallas Cowboys has advised that he will not be returning. Two (2) other owners have not made their intentions known.

At any rate, I need to recruit anywhere from 1 to 3 new owners to participate in a "replacement owners draft". Players on the replacement teams will be released into the pool of free agents. A random draft order will be determined and the replacement owners will take part in a 32-round draft. We are going to begin the replacement owners draft once MFL makes the 2012 season available. With any luck, that will occur soon after the Super Bowl.

If you have any interest or know someone else who might, please contact me at rclark_22@hotmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread