What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrible Draft (1 Viewer)

twistd

Footballguy
Our draft was tonight. It started an hour late. Teams were kicked off regularly, and two teams had auto picks in the first round because they couldn't get on. One team couldn't get on and had his first four rounds auto picked. The commissioner was nowhere to be found most of the time. It was extremely disappointing. I expect more Footballguys. I was really looking forward to this draft and it was a nightmare. Now this can't be fixed, so we will probably have the draft cancelled and get a refund, very, very disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not agree more. It was my only draft for the fpc. Man, what a frustrating evening!!!
Which league were you in? I was in the 09/07.7c league. I'm curious if the other leagues had similar problems. We were told that 6 leagues were cancelled tonight. They really botched things up tonight.

Could not agree more. It was my only draft for the fpc. Man, what a frustrating evening!!!
Which league were you in? I was in the 09/07.7c league. I'm curious if the other leagues had similar problems. We were told that 6 leagues were cancelled tonight. They really botched things up tonight.
I was in the 09.07.10.d league and the draft started an hour late, it froze multiple times, and kicked people out of the system. It is one thing for the system to have issues, but what made me upset was the complete lack of communication from Footballguys, FFPC, or the Commissioner of our draft. The Commissioner gave us his phone number and did not answer his phone. It got to the point where his voicemail was full and could no longer take messages.It is now almost 12:30am and I have still not received an email confirming what is going to happen with our league or our money. From what I am hearing from the FFPC boards, it sounds like our league members will be refunded and we will all be out of luck. I wasted 2.5 hours of my evening, I don't have a team, and it looks like I have been kicked out of the contest due to factors beyond my control.I am extremely disappointed that Footballguys has aligned itself with this mess.

I was in the 09.07.10.d league and the draft started an hour late, it froze multiple times, and kicked people out of the system. It is one thing for the system to have issues, but what made me upset was the complete lack of communication from Footballguys, FFPC, or the Commissioner of our draft. The Commissioner gave us his phone number and did not answer his phone. It got to the point where his voicemail was full and could no longer take messages.It is now almost 12:30am and I have still not received an email confirming what is going to happen with our league or our money. From what I am hearing from the FFPC boards, it sounds like our league members will be refunded and we will all be out of luck. I wasted 2.5 hours of my evening, I don't have a team, and it looks like I have been kicked out of the contest due to factors beyond my control.I am extremely disappointed that Footballguys has aligned itself with this mess.
I think there were two people who were supposed to act as commissioner for all the leagues that were drafting at the same time. We asked for the commissioner to make changes numerous times and they were nowhere to be found. Same experience with the phone. Voicemail was full and just no response, no explanation, no nothing. The system locked me out a couple of times. One time it autopicked for me. I agree, I expect better from Footballguys.

I was in the "10.e" league. Ours started late and ended early. RTS couldn't handle the volume. What a way to find out.

I was in the "10.e" league. Ours started late and ended early. RTS couldn't handle the volume. What a way to find out.
Did you finish the draft? I feel like we got ripped off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 4pm draft was cancelled at rd 6.9 my 7pm didn't start till 8 and got jacked up in the 17th and my 10pm didn't start till after 11:30and froze a couple times, it is now 2:45 am and I have been doing this since 2pm. I will never play in this again. Use myfantasyleague.com next time. And I'm still waiting to hear what they are gonna due with the cancelled draft. I only did 3 to get the $50. discount.

rtsports in general was flipping out last night. I couldn't even submit lineups to my existing leagues.

Worst draft ever. 10pm draft finished at 2:30AM. Then had an hour drive home. Needless to say I'm exhausted today. RTS really should have known they couldn't handle so many drafts at once. It was ridiculous.

Now I have been told that two of the league members have been slotted in redrafts today. They were told the league is void. I have gotten nothing. I sent emails to both Dave and Chris to try to get in a redraft today. I have heard nothing. This is really frustrating. They screw up last night, then I can't get any information today either.

Wow that sucks. I also drafted at 10:00 last night but had no issues whatsoever. Everything started right on time and, while a couple the timer ran out on, it did seem everyone was able to get all thier pics in on time. I did see where RT was having issues all over due to thier internet provider--there's a message on rtsports main page regarding this. I'm guessing that had someting to do with that. Sometimes the internets are a fickle thing.

Users who are viewing this thread